▷ 19 ◁

Beacon Hills, October 2013

The ambulance was quiet until Scott knocked at the door, making Stiles jump.

And after that, realise that Melissa was taken, Reese almost completely heal thanks to Stiles and Scott leaving with Deucalion.

Stiles was now sitting on a chair at the front desk of the hospital as an agent walked in. That grabs Stiles' attention and recognised Scott's dad.

"Just perfect" he muttered as he locked his roues with him.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" Scott's dad questionned making Stiles sigh quietly.

What they didn't saw was that Reese was walking toward them, fully heal.

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles stated, making Reese chuckled amused. Stiles saw her bit tried to fight the urge to walked toward and kiss her.

"I hate sarcastic people" Agent McCall aka Raphael, said as Reese reached them.

"Sarcasm is the body's natural defence against stupidity." She stated as Raphael glares at her.

"Where's your dad, and why has no one been able to contact him?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." Stiles said to him.

"Is he drinking again?"

Stiles sighed and looked up at him. "What do you mean 'again'? He never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" Raphael asked but can't continue because of Reese's voice.

"All right, how about this? Next time we see him, we'll give him a field sobriety test, okay?"

"We'll do the alphabet. Start with F, end with U." Stiles continued for his girlfriend.

"And I think a IQ test will be useful for you. Y'know? To test your stupidity." Reese said harshly, making Stiles looks over her and smirks.

Raphael just sarcastically smiles at their insults and asked, "How about you two just tell me what the hell happened here?"

Stiles exhales and looks at Reese, "We don't know what happened here. We were stuck in the elevators the whole time." He finally said.