▷ 11 ◁

Beacon Hills, December 2013

   "Stiles." Reese's sad voice echoed through the little office Stiles, Sheriff, Steven - her dad - and herself were seated.

   "It's okay, babe. I'm here." Stiles muttered softly, taking her hand and caressing it with his thumb.

   Their moment were interrupted when a nurse or maybe a doctor entered the room, her heels clapping on the floor loudly.

"Mister Stilinski, here are the papers for Stiles." She handed some papers in his direction. "And here, Reese's one." Then in Steven's direction. She looked up at the two teenagers and said, "You can have one and only one phone call. Use it well."

Reese looked at Stiles who nodded at the girl. The Valraven took her phone and went in another room, pressing the first contact she had through about. Lydia. She was sure Allison were with her at the moment so she could call the two of them.

The phone rang for a moment before it stopped. A silent fell on both of the lines before her voice echoed.

"Reese?"

"Hey, hey yeah it's me." She could feel her throat tighten as she spoke. "Listen, I'm sorry for what I did. Mostly for what the nogistune made me do. I know we didn't hang out together a lot, the three of us, I-"

"Reese, hey calm down. It's okay, we were busy too. You have nothing to blame yourself for." Lydia's sweet voice calmed herself.

A silent fell once again. Both breathing were heard from one another lines. Reese knew Scott had told her she was going to Eichen House, she knew she wouldn't appreciate it, she knew she would stop her. It's why she didn't tell her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Her voice seemed to go wavier than before.

"I- i know you would have stop me."

"Of course, I would. What do you have instead of your brain? Why are you placing yourself in a nut house?" The strawberry blonde yelled so loud that Reese had to put the phone far away from her ear.

"Because I could have hurt you, and I don't want to hurt you now, any of you by the way." A pause. "I'm dangerous, Lydia."

"Is it Reese?" Allison's voice asked. Then the phone seemed to move to someone else's hands. "Listen to me Reese. You aren't dangerous okay? It's not you who did all of this."

"Still." Reese sighed.

The Valraven was about to speak once again but Stiles entered slowly and said, "Time's up. She is waiting for us." He was referring to the nurse/doctor.

"Okay, I'm coming." She sadly smiled.

When Stiles exited the room, she stared at her phone for a second before pulling it to her ears for what it seems the last time ever.