▷ 10 ◁

<< Put the song when I say so >>

Somewhere in the desert, September 2013

   After the bus stopped itself at the a motel, we all get out as the Coach started to yell, yeah once again. Once I bring a foot on the ground, the danger feeling's coming back again. They all started talking and walking to their rooms as me and Lydia look at the motel strangely.

   "Reese, Lydia?" Allison said concernly.

   "I don't like this place." I mumbled at them. Lydia just nodded her head in agreement.

   "I don't think the people who own this place like it." Allison giggled at her own joke. "It's just for one night."

   "A lot can happen in one night."

   I was currently walking toward the front office to get some towels that Allison asks me. I stop myself in my tracking when something caught my eyes. I slowly walk toward that.

Extern POV :

   "Lydia, can you check if Reese got new towels?" Allison called from the shower. After that, Lydia responded and went to check the towels, but the thing she didn't see is Scott standing behind the bathroom's door.

   He walk slowly toward the shower with a naked Allison in it. When Allison hear noises and think it was either Lydia or Reese but neither of them were her, no it was a Scott, who seems like in trans.

   "What are you doing?" she chuckled nervously. Scott respond that he was looking for her but with a dark voice? y'know the one that give you chill on your spine. "You found me... In the shower. Slightly naked, if you didn't notice." she remarked.

    They continue their weird conversation before Scott step toward her and break his trans state. He mumbled some apologizes before leaving the room. Allison was standing there, not really understand what just happenned.

   "Do you want me to come pick you up" Reese's father spoke through the phone. "I don't mind a late night drive" Reese chuckled a bit at his answer.

   "No, dad, that's okay. It was just a weird sound. And well, my feeling may be for Derek or y'know, something like that." Reese spoke.

  "The school paid for the motel?" her dad questionned. Reese nodded but then realised he can't see it.

   "Yeah, it's not great but, um, it's just for one night."

   "Did you had contact with misltoe or wolfbanes?"he asked, Reese frown a bit. Why would she want to be in contact with poison for her?