▷ 16 ◁

Beacon Hills, October 2013

   A chant and buzzs echoing around me, I turned, again and again in my bed. But the thing is : how do I know? I'm sleeping at the moment.

It was like I was conscious during my sleep. But I couldn't move or open my eyes.

The chants grow louder and louder as I keep breathing heavily.

And then, without warning, I screamed.

The chants were now gone and I could move again. My father enters in hurry in my room. He placed himself next to me and hugged me tightly as I begin to sob quietly.

"It's okay, you're okay. It's fine." He kept repeating.

Apparently when I was sleeping, or more nightmare-ing, Scott, Allison, Lydia and Stiles found a body.

    It was confirmed : we are searching for a Darach who kidnapped some healers, guardians...

Tonight, was the recital and I have a bad feeling about it. But that's for later, now I have English.

   I was in my thoughts when Ms Blake stopped between mine and Lydia's desk. I looked up to see the teacher looking at Lydia's drawing.

   It was the same tree that was in my vision but the only difference was that her was upside down.

    "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents." Ms Blake stated.

    Lydia looked up at her and answer, "You and every guy I've ever dated." I scoffed at her statement.

   Lydia fake smiles as Ms Blake was, obviously, really embarrassed. "Well, that was an idiom, by the way." Then she continued her course.

  Few minutes later, Stiles and Scott dragged me in a hallway to talk to Ethan.

   "Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not going to kill another one?" Ethan said as he looks at me.

    I laughed "Oh sorry, you are serious. You, obviously, don't remember what happened last time you tried." His face becomes white. I raised my hand and a bit of green smoke came out of my fingers. "So don't you ever say something like that again. And if you do say it, I won't hesitate to break off an extra-large branch of Mountain Ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, put a spell on it and shove it up your fuckin-"

   I was cut off by Stiles' hand intertwining with mine and Scott's voice. "Okay, Reese. I think we understand. We get it." He smiled sweetly. Then he turned his head toward Ethan. And ask some questions. And the twin begins to tell his story.

   "So you guys were like the bitches of the pack?" I asked. He nodded. "Oh, wait i already know that. I was there." I said with venom in my voice.

    We kept talking until Ethan whimpered and held his chest.

   Scott quickly asked. "What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

   Ethan shook his head, "Not me, my brother." I didn't wait for Scott or Stiles. I ran toward the noises.

   As we entered we saw Cora on the floor and an angry Aiden , a really angry Aiden.

   I didn't heard the conversation because I was trying to heal the wound on Cora's head.

   But I heard Stiles saying, "Guys, I think she's pretty hurt." While the twins leave the locker room.

   My nose starts bleeding as the wounds on Cora disappear slowly.

    "Hey, hey, hey stop it." Stiles said to me. "Stop, your nose's bleeding"

    "No shit Sherlock." I sarcastically said as I wiped off the blood under my nose. "I'm fine" I whispered as I continued to heal her, well try.

   Stiles and I decided to make sure Cora gets home after what happened in the locker room.

   Stiles was on the phone as I was on the passenger seat and Cora at the back. Allison, who was on the phone, was trying to convincing Stiles to tell his dad about the supernatural.

   "What are you gonna do?" Cora asked from the back seat. I share a look with Stiles and then with Cora.

    "Telling him the truth." I said. Stiles nodded in agreement. Then an idea popped in my head. "And we're gonna need your help" I said innocently.

    We were now at Stiles' house. Cora on Stiles' bed, me beside her. But I hear the chant again and this buzz was more present that the last time.

   Stiles was moving everywhere and his dad was impatiently waiting for him to begin talking.

   My boyfriend mumbled many 'okay' before stopping but then continues.

   "Stiles?" His dad stopped him.

   "Dad, I'm sorry, okay? I'm just... I'm trying to... I'm just trying to figure out how to start here." Stiles tells him. But his dad replied that he doesn't have time or something like that. The buzzing made difficult to understand.

   Then Stiles started to explain him with a chess board. He made some papers on the pawns.

"Scott and Derek are werewolves?" Noah asked.

"Yes" Stiles and I said at the same time.

"And Kate Argent was a werewolf?" The sheriff asked once again.

"Hunter. That's... hum. Purple's Hunter."

"Along with all the other Argent." I tried to say between two. The buzzing was more present, same for the chant.

"You two," Noah said, watching me and Stiles. "Are Valdove and Valraven , which is a link?"

"Yeah no, actually it's more a 'soulmates' thing but yes we have a kind of link." Stiles said, glaring at me. I smiled to tell him he was correct, because yeah I taught him all that he had to know.

"Yeah, and... my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a kanima?"

"What- no, no, no, he's a Druid, okay? Well, we think" Stiles explained to his father.

"He's definitely a Druid" I whispered.

And this conversation continue for what seems forever until Stiles ask Cora to show her fangs or claws. But before she could show, I passed out, still hearing the chants.