▷ 20 ◁

Beacon Hills, October 2013

Reese's POV :

Lydia found us in the locker room and made us went to Morrell's office.

Stiles slammed the door open and enter in the room where a girl was seated and looks at us like we were crazy.

"Are you here for Miss Morrell?" Stiles asked, making me glare at him. We are in her office, we're not here to eat pizza's.

"No, I thought this was gym class." The girl responded sarcastically. I chuckled lightly.

"Sweetheart, we're not in the mood for funny. Do you know where she is?" Lydia asked sassily.

"If I did I wouldn't be waiting here for 20 minutes." The girl said. "So how about you guys back out the door and wait your turn."

"We're not here for a session." I interrupted.

"Well, I am. And I've got serious issues to work on."

"Hey, wait. You're Danielle. You're Heather's best friend." Stiles stopped her.

"Was" I corrected, glaring at Stiles.

"Correct" she pointed me and continued, "We've been working on that issues three times a week."

"Hold on, did you say Miss Morrell was 20 minutes late?" Lydia questioned.

"And I don't know why either. She's always on time."

There was a silent before Lydia tells us that she was seeing her at the beginning of the semester and that she was never late.

"Then she's not late, she's missing." I stated, making eye contact with Stiles.

"What if we're not the only ones who think she knows something?" Lydia asked while she stared at nothing in particular.

"Then I wanna know what she knows." Stiles replied as he approached the desk and opened the drawers.

"What are you doing? Those files are private." The girl shouted as Stiles took them.

"Yeah, she's kind of right." I said looking at him.

"That one's yours" Stiles said as he gave Lydia's files.

"Let me see that." Lydia said while she took it and open it.

After turning one or two pages, the same drawing that I saw on my dream was there, on Lydia's sheets.

"Wait, Lydia that's your drawings." Stiles said.

"I know it's a tree." She responded like it was normal. Well it was but you know...

"Yeah, it's good too." The girl interrupted.