▷ 23 ◁

Beacon Hills, October 2013

   Reese didn't remember what happen but apparently Stiles and her had an accident.

   She groaned in pain as she lift her head to look around. When she saw Stiles, with blood on his forehead, Reese took all the strength she had to lift her body and running over his.

   When she felt his pulse, a sigh of relief leave her mouth as she tried to wake him up. And when he did, she explained him and quickly ran toward the Nemeton.

   From where, Stiles and Reese arrived, they could hear Isaac groaning in pain as he tried to support the ceiling. Stiles quickly took his metal bat and put it between the ceiling and the floor just before it broke.

   "Is it over?" Allison asked. They laughed a bit before hugging their parents. Reese found his dad. She hugged him so tightly that he couldn't breathe anymore.

   Then Stiles called Scott. "Scott?"

   "Hey, you okay?" Scott spoke though the phone.

   "Yeah, we're okay. We're all okay." He glared at everybody. "How about you? Are you okay?" Stiles asked sweetly.

   "Sort of."

   "You think you can come get us?"

   "Yeah, of course."

   "Great, okay, um, bring a ladder." Stiles advices as everyone, once again laughed.

   After Reese and her father took a moment for themselves, she went for a walking with a certain hyperactive boy.

Reese and Stiles were walking under the pouring rain as they hold their hands.

With the time, Stiles had begin appreciated the long walk in the rain with Reese. She was always happy to be under it. It was like it was the way escape to this monstrous world, and Stiles started to understand that. It was becoming his too.

"You know, people said that the rain is annoying, but me, I found it peaceful." Reese looked up at her boyfriend and continued, "somebody once asked me why do I love the rain so much. And the only thing I responded was 'Because it's the only thing that stays when everything and everyone is gone'."

Stiles stopped her and looked at her. "You're not alone."

"I know." She smiled as she nodded. "It was when my mother died so I was against everyone so I might be a bit harsh with that person." She laughed a bit at the memories. "Just... you know, no one wanted to walk under the rain with me before you. So now, I think I can add something at this so philosophical quote of mine."

She smiled at him when she saw the confusion in his eyes.

"'The only things that stay are the rain and a soulmate.' As cheesy as it sound, I find it cool." She continued while Stiles chuckled.