▷ 8 ◁

Beacon Hills, September 2013

   After that Isaac was accused for beating the ass out of the twins, which he didn't by the way. I was sitting next to Stiles, waiting Kyle'girlfriend, aka Ashley, the girlfriend's guy that they found this morning at the cross-country circuit.

   Stiles looked 'discretly' at the door's window, I quickly pull him back on his chair when I saw Ashley slowly coming out of the room. Stiles quickly intercepted her.

"Hi, Ashley, hi. Can I talk to you just one sec? Sorry." he said, moving her near me. He vaguely explained me his plan.

"Hi, I apologized myself in advance for what he could say!" I said, already apologizing for the spattic boy who just looked at me slightly offended.

  "Anyway, we just need to ask you something really quick," he looked at me, with an annoyed look, I think he just find out that his idea was already a shitty one. "and it's gonna sound really-" I cut him off.

   "Unbelievebly-" this time, he cut me off.

"So," he said, giving me a sarcastic smile. He was cute tho, when he realised that I'm right and not him. Anyway, back to the conversation. "I apologize in advance, like Reese said before." he muttered the last part, earning a winning smile from me.

Ashley looked at our exchanges and did a small smile before made a frown immediatly after.

"Was Kyle a virgin?" Stiles asked awkwardly, earning a 'What' from both me and her.

"Your boyfriend, was he a virgin or did you guys..." he continued

"Oh, god" I whispered.

Ashley slapped him. Wait, it's what he was trying to figured out? Like if all the sacrifices were virgins. Fuck, I'm a virgin. I have to have sex, if not I'm going to die. Oh god, that's a lot of pressure. Okay Reese, breathe in, breathe out. Okay, so now that you are calm you can find someone who would like to have sex with you.

I looked around but not longer because my eyes made eyecontact with Stiles' one. I kept the eyecontact a moment before quickly looking away, blushing as fuck, as I remind the thing I was just thinking about.

As I came back to the reality, I saw that the girl had left before answering Stiles' question. But the slap had made the Sherif came out of the office making a weird face at his son.

"Have you completely lost your mind? I've got four murders, Stiles" he raised his voice before pointing the men who are in the office " You see those men in there. That's th FBI" the sherif continued to talk as I stand there, awkwardly switching to my left feet to the right one.

I didn't understand all their conversation but what I know it's the fucking butterflies that came back as he interwined our hands, walking down the hallway.

"You know that there's a temple in Calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day?" Stiles said as I was walking, him on my heels. I am supposed to meet Lydia at the library but I told her to join me ASAP.

"That's every day a dead baby, Reese, every day!" he exclaimed. "Hey, you want to know what today is? It's dead baby day. Oh, no, wait, that's every day, 'cause every day is dead baby day YAY!" he said sarcasticlly. And I let out a sigh of relievement when I saw Lydia.

"Why are you telling me this?" I questionned him as Lydia came in front of us.

"Because Scott's dealing with the Alpha twins." he said. I noticed Lydia tensed up. She stopped us.

"You don't know about the twins?" I concernlly asked. She just keep that look who said ' I didn't know but i'm so not gonna show it', and that's making me want to slap her.

We were starting to walk again, "So, look here's what I'm thinking, maybe the murders come in threes."

"Yeah, Ancient people loved thing in three." I informed, earning a proud smirk from Stiles.

"Yeah, god you're a genuis. Anyway, maybe the sacrifices come in threes, like three virgins and then, I don't know, maybe people who own or guard dogs." Stiles said, I looked up at him to see him already staring at me. He does that a lot, don't you think?

"I guard Lydia's dog" I said confused. He sigh and Lydia move her hand in front of him, saying that she doesn't get rid of him. Poor Prada, always considered like a dog, well he is but you know what I mean.

External Pov :

    "See, the reason I'm always invested in new talent is simple. We all know a pack is strongest due to its individual parts." Deucalion said with a panting Derek on his side. "The stronger the individual parts ais, the greater the whole is. Did you know that there is signs when a Valraven found his Valdove?"

   Derek didn't answer due at the iron planted on his back. Deucalion approached him. "If they had their first kiss, they would be more power around them. If they're touching each other, like hands or during something else, their emotions are shared. So, it's why our little Reese is more happy and powerful, because she found her Valdove. But, of course she doesn't know that because she doesn't use enough power. But she will... And you know the most facinating details about them?" he, again, didn't have an answer.

   "The fact that when one's time is finished, the other can choose between staying with him/her forever or stay in this world without her/him. All of it for love. Love... What is it good for? Absolutly nothing. But you already know that, Derek? Isn't it?" When he didn't have an answer he keep going. "But the thing that you certainly didn't know about, is when one of the 'Val' die, the other-" he was cut by a single black feather falling into Derek's black blood.

   All of them watch it falling slowly, "Look like our Valraven is going to have a hard time."