3

Steve changed into his suit and walked to Senator Pierces office with Liliah next to him.
Kate or Sharon walked past them.
" Captain, Liliah." She greeted them.
" Kate." Steve didn't even glance at her.
Liliah pushed her glasses to the bridge of her nose. They walked up to Senator Pierce.

Steve and him shook hands.
" Nice to see you, Captain Rogers. And this beautiful young lady." Senator Pierce shook Liliah's hand.
" My daughter. Liliah." Steve introduced her.
" Nice to meet you sir." Liliah said.
" You as well. Might I ask you to wait out here while I have a word with your father here." Pierce told her.
" Of course. I'll be here." Liliah gave him a fake smile.

" Perfect. I must say Rogers your daughter has excellent manners. That reflects a lot about your parenting." Pierce complimented.
" Thank you sir." Steve nodded.
They walked into the office and shut the door.
Liliah stood and waited.

After about ten minutes Steve walked out. He wrapped his arm around Liliah and lead her to the elevator without a word. They got in the glass elevator and Steve sighed.
" What happened?" Liliah asked.
" The Senator thinks I know who killed Fury. And he made pretty clear that he was going find out who killed him and that no one was going to stop him." Steve told her.
" So we probably shouldn't invite him to dinner just yet." Liliah joked.
Steve smiled and the elevator dinged.

Rumlow and three others stepped on. Steve and Liliah moved to the side.
" They want us up on the roof to investigate something. Should I get the tack team ready?" Rumlow asked.
" No, let's see what it is first." Steve said.
He nodded and the elevator dinged again.
Four men with briefcases got on. Steve pulled Liliah by the waist to the middle of the elevator.
" I'm sorry about Fury. Mess up what happened to him." Rumlow said.
" Thank you." Steve told him.

The elevator dinged again and three buff men got on. Liliah looked around. They were trapped in.
" First does anyone want to get off? And two touch Liliah I'll kill you." Steve nonchalantly said.
The man in front of them took out a electric stick and turned to them and tried hitting Steve with it. Rumlow hit the elevator buttons so it stopped moving. They all pushed Steve against the wall, except one who held onto Liliah.
Rumlow hit Steve in the stomach with the electric stick. The guy that had Liliah put her a choke hold.

Liliah turned towards him so she facing his chest. She kneed him in the groin and threw in upper cut when he bent down. She pushed him off and got free. Steve started fighting them off knocking them unconscious. Liliah got into her fighter stance. The man got himself back together and lunged at her in a crouched stance. Liliah used his low position to her benefit. She grabbed his shoulders and boasted her self up. She wrapped her legs around his neck and turned them. She choked them out with her thigh and calf. They fell with Liliah standing above him. He swiped his foot under her so she fell. She recovered immediately and punched him breaking his nose. Then she pushed her fingers onto his neck, activating a pressure point. This immediately made the man faint.

She stood up and saw her dad do a backflip off the wall.
" Woah, big guy. It's nothing personal." Rumlow tried hitting him.
They fought for a second before Steve threw him up into the ceiling and Rumlow passed out.
" It feels personal." Steve said looking around.
" I though everyone loves you." Liliah told her dad.
" Are you okay?" Steve asked.
" Fine. Did you see me I took that guy down all by myself." Liliah smiled.
" Very good Li. Clint and Nat would be proud." Steve pushed the button so the elevator started moving again.

When it open they were met with men pointing guns at them. Steve turned and cut the wires with his shield. He grabbed Liliah and hugged her as they crouched down. The elevator falling freely. They stopped in between a wall and the opening. Steve pushed the elevator doors open. He saw men running towards them and closed them. He looked at the glass window.