98

A week. That's all they had. One week where Peter Pettgriw and James Potter shook hands and started to rebuild their friendship. Harry and Cedric moved in together and Cedric actually stayed a whole night in his house for the first time. In a week Liliah and Fred started planning their wedding. A whole week and yet one little day changed their lives forever.

" Okay now time for the guest list." Fred clapped his hands.
" Love, we've been wedding planning for three hours everyday for the last week." Liliah told him.
" The sooner we plan it. The sooner we can get married." Fred retorted.
Liliah let her head fall down on her extended arm laying on the kitchen island.

Fred gave her puppy dog eyes.
" Uggg alright. Who are your side do you want to invite?" Liliah asked.
" Well George is my best man, Lee is one of my groomsmen, Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Ron, Ginny, Mum, Dad, Angelina, Katie Bell, Alicia Spinnet and Hermione." Fred told her.
Liliah nodded and wrote down their names.

" What about you darling? Who from you side do you want to invite." Fred asked sitting next to her.
Liliah grimaced.
" Well... James, Lily, Harry, Cedric, Amelia, Will, Sirius, Remus, Teddy, Tonks, Peter, my dad, Nat, Tony, Pepper, Bruce, Thor, Wanda, Bucky, Sam, the other Peter, Vision, Clint, his family, Rhodey, and Scott Lang." Liliah said a few names.
Fred's eyes widen and he wrote down everyone's name down.

" Alright looks like we're going to need a bigger venue." Fred sighed.
" I'm sorry honey." Liliah put her forehead on his shoulder.
" Sunflower it's okay. I was just kidding." Fred chuckled and pulled her into him.
" I just have a lot of people that I would love to be there on my special day. Our special day." Liliah told him.
" You know a good portion of them don't even know me right?" Fred teased.
" But they like me, sooo....it's not really about you." Liliah shrugged.

" Oh really?" Fred raised his eyebrow.
" No, no Fredrick. I swear to god." Liliah pointed her finger at him.
Fred smirked and started lightly pinching her stomach.
" Stop! Stop." Liliah laughed.
" Say your sorry." Fred told her.
" I'm- I'm sorry." Liliah laughed.
Fred smiled and stopped. Liliah sighed and stood up.

" God your a child." Liliah shook her head.
" You better watch who your calling a child Li. Cause if I'm a child you know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and be lectured by a pervert." Fred told her.
Liliah looked at him and smiled.
" I'm so in love with you." Liliah said.
" Fuck Liliah." Fred's head dropped.
" What?" She asked.
" I will apparated us to the Ministry right now and get us married if you don't stop," Fred threatened.

" Sorry my love." Liliah lend over the island.
" Can you tell me what your name is going to be again?" Fred leaned towards her.
" Oh you mean Mrs. Weasley? Liliah Weasley? That name?" Liliah smirked.
" Mhm. And mine?" Fred asked.
" Fred Rogers? Fredrick Gideon Weasley-Rogers and Liliah Peggy Weasley-Rogers?" Liliah said.

" Hmm." Fred kissed her.
Liliah smiled into the kiss and kissed back.
" I love you." Liliah told him.
" I love you more." Fred said back.
" Forever?" Liliah asked.
" Infinity." Fred nodded.
They kissed again.

The fireplace roared. They pulled away and looked in the living room.
" I'm having a crisis." Cedric told them dramatically.
" What's the crisis Ced?" Liliah asked.
" An outfit crisis. I have no clue what to wear to your wedding." Cedric told her.
" Puff, I'm not getting married for months you have time. Besides your my Brides-man so you just have to match with the color scheme." Liliah told him.

" What's the color scheme?" Cedric asked.
Liliah grimaced and looked at Fred. He just shrugged. Liliah looked back at Cedric.
" You two are no help. Do you know if Mia is home?" Cedric asked.
" I think so. We talked about an hour ago and she had just gotten home from dinner with William." Liliah nodded.
" I'm going over there. Maybe the Maid and Man of honor can figure it out." Cedric huffed.

" Good luck." Liliah waved.
Cedric suddenly stopped and turned back to Liliah. He had a confused look on his face. Cedric walked towards her and hugged her. Liliah was a little taken back but hugged back.
They held each other for a minute.

" Sorry I just this almost overwhelming feeling that I needed to hug you." Cedric pulled away.
" It's okay Ced. I love your hugs." Liliah told him.
Cedric studied her face.
" Are you okay? Did something happen?" Cedric asked.
" No. Everything is fine." Liliah furrowed her eyebrows.
" Okay. I'll see you tomorrow Gryff. I love you." Cedric told her.
" I love you too Puff. See you tomorrow." Liliah nodded.

Cedric looked at her one last time and flooed back home. Liliah watched him the whole time.

" What was that about?" Fred asked.
" No clue. Probably just one of his random mood swings." Liliah shrugged it off.
" Okay. You wanna work on the color scheme?" Fred asked with a goofy smile.
" Absolutely." Liliah smiled.

3,399 miles away in New York at 177A Bleecker St. Doctor Stephen Strange and Wong were about to leave.
" Seriously you don't have any money?" Strange asked.
" Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual." Wong told him.
" Alright I'll tell the guys at the deli maybe they'll make you a metaphysical ham on rye." Strange said.

" Wait, wait, wait. I think I have 200." Wong reached in his pocket.
" Dollars?" Strange asked.
" Rupees." Wong told him.
" Which is?" Strange asked.
" A buck and a half." Wong shrugged.
" What do you want?" Strange groaned.
" I wouldn't say no to a tuna melt." Wong clapped his hands.

Suddenly a huge bright light broke through the ceiling and the the stairs. The cloak wrapped around Strange and Wong but up shields. They walked to the hole in the ground. The hulk turned into Bruce.
" Thanos is coming. He's coming." Bruce told them.
Strange looked at him with a confused face.

" Who?" Strange asked.