84

" Boom bitch, Yahtzee." Liliah rolled the dice.
" Ah fuck you. Your cheating." Cedric protested.
" You charmed the dice, didn't you?" George asked.
" You can charm dice?" Liliah asked.
Fred laughed at her genuinely confused and shocked face. He lend down and pressed a kiss to her shoulder. Liliah was sitting in between his legs on the floor by the coffee table.
" Dang it one more roll and I could have won." Amelia sighed.
" Good try though Mia." Liliah told her.

" Liliah....I'm hungry." Harry walked into the living room.
All the adults were finishing up a few things at Grimmuald place.
" Okay, your sixteen. Make yourself something." Liliah looked up at him.
" I don't know how to make food. Without magic at least." Harry told her.
" Ya know when I was sixteen I was going on missions every week and fighting people who were trying to kill me." Liliah said.
" That's great but can you make me something to eat?" Harry asked.

Liliah rolled her eyes and stood up. Harry smiled victoriously.
" Anyone else hungry?" Liliah asked.
Everyone raised their hands, Ron and Ginny who had ran down the stairs nodded.
" God, okay." Liliah sighed and walked into he kitchen.
She looked through the cabinets and found the perfect thing to make. Liliah waved her wand and started making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

When she was done she played them and used wandless magic ( she's been practicing) to float the plates to the table.
" Okay it's ready!" Liliah told them.
They all walked to the kitchen table and sat down.
" Ummm what is this?" Ron asked.
" A peanut butter and jelly sandwich." Liliah smiled.
They all looked at each other except Cedric who gave her a very serious look.
" Who's peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" Cedric asked.
" Nat's." Liliah confirmed.

Everyone has a different and unique way of making peanut butter and jelly. Some good others not so much. Cedric nodded and took a bite out of the sandwich. Liliah looked at the others.
" What? What's wrong?" Liliah asked.
" Darling why we appreciate you making us food, and we do. It's just we don't eat this type of thing." Fred tried explaining nicely.
" If you don't eat it was it in the pantry?" Liliah asked.
" We don't mix peanut butter and jelly. That's more of an American thing." Ginny told her.
" So? Try it. You might like it. I eat fish and chips and that's a British thing and I'm American." Liliah crossed her arms over her chest.

" Stop being pussies and eat it." Cedric said through a mouthful of his sandwich.
Ginny sighed and took a bite. She chewed it and her eyes widen.
" Oh my Merlin." Ginny looked up at Liliah.
" I know." Liliah nodded.
Ginny took another bite. Ron saw Ginny's reaction and took a hesitant bite. Harry followed along with Amelia.
" I'm suing mom and dad for never making me this." Harry said.
" Twins?" Liliah looked at them.
They looked at each other and took a bite at the same time. Fred chewed it and his head shot towards Liliah.
" Sunflower this is amazing." Fred told her surprised.
" I know." Liliah nodded.

" We're home!" Lily called.
" In the kitchen!" Liliah called back.
Lily, James, Sirius, Remus, Molly and Arther all walked into the kitchen.
" Oh I was going to make lunch as soon as I got back." Molly looked at the kids eating.
" Mum, Liliah made us the most amazing thing in the world!" Ginny told her.
" Really? What is it?" Molly asked giving a sharp glare to Liliah.
" It's called a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." Ginny said.
" And it's bloody brilliant." Ron took another bite.

Liliah gave Molly a smile.
" How's Teddy?" Sirius asked.
" I put him down for a nap about ten minutes ago. Haven't heard a peep yet." Liliah turned to him.
" Good, he needs to be rested. Everyone is coming in a few hours." Remus walked up behind Sirius.
" Holy shit, this is good." James said after taking a bite from Harry's sandwich.
Liliah smiled and shook her head.

¥¥¥

Later that night everyone except Bill and secret girlfriend were at the Burrow. Liliah was sitting with her mom, Amelia, and Tonks in the living room. They were all drinking wine and talking. It was officially Christmas Eve. There was a knock at the door and then it opened.

" We're here!" Bills voice boomed through the house.
Liliah smiled and stood up excited to meet Bill's secret girlfriend. She walked towards them and her jaw dropped.
" Fleur?" Liliah asked.
" Lilia!" Fleur smiled.
The two rushed to each other and hugged.
" What are you doing here?" Fleur asked.
" I'm here with Fred. He's my boyfriend." Liliah told her.
" That's amazing! I'm here with Bill." Fleur said.
" I can see that." Liliah smiled.

" Oh my boy is home." Molly hugged Bill.
" Hi mum." Bill hugged back.
They pulled away.
" Now where's the girl you brought home?" Molly asked.
Bill pointed about a foot away where Liliah and Fleur were catching up. Molly's smile fell.
" So your the girl who caught my Bill's fancy." Molly walked to them.
" Oh yes hello. I'm Fleur Delacore." Fleur smiled.
" Yes nice to meet you." Molly gave her fake smile as she looked the girl over.

" Did I hear correctly? Is Fleur here?" Cedric walked into the living room.
" Cedric!" Fleur said.
Cedric smiled and walked towards them and they hugged. Molly walked back to Bill.
" It's just like Hogwarts." Fleur pulled away and looked between her two friends.
" Well not exactly." Liliah and Cedric looked at each other.
" Oh right of course. Your dating Fred. And what about you Cedric?" Fleur asked.
" Umm I have a boyfriend. You remember Harry. Harry Potter." Cedric said.

" Of course Liliah's little brother and one of the champions. He saved my little sister. Your dating him?" Fleur smiled.
Cedric nodded. Fleur squealed.
" That's beautiful." Fleur said.
" Not as beautiful as this." Liliah grabbed Fleur's hand and looked at the rock on her finger.
" Shhh. It's a surprise. Bill asked me to marry him a few weeks ago." Fleur told them in a hushed voice.
Liliah and Cedric both nodded and shut their lips tight.

                                      ¥¥¥

Everyone sat around the dinner table happily eating dessert. Liliah looked at Fleur and Bill nervously. Not for her, she was actually kinda glad Molly's attention was not going to be on her for once during this trip. But she was still nervous for her friend.

" Umm mum. We have an announcement to make to everyone." Bill spoke up.
" Oh yes of course dear." Molly smiled.
Everyone looked at Bill.
" Well Umm you all know who Fleur is my girlfriend but there's actually something else....I actually asked Fleur to marry me about a week ago. And she said yes." Bill told everyone.
Almost everyone's jaw dropped. All of the Weasley's definitely did. Liliah and Cedric smiled.
" Were engaged." Fleur almost squealed.

Everyone stood silent. Liliah looked between Cedric and Amelia. They all gave a understanding nod. At once the three stood and started clapping and cheering. James and Sirius looked at each other and shrugged. They started clapping too. Then Remus, Tonks and Lily joined as well.

" Well that's ummm thats-" Molly started.
" Amazing. Congratulations son." Arther finished and patted Bill on the back.
" Yeah congratulations mate." George smiled.
Fred smiled and playfully punched Bill's arm.
Fleur gave Liliah a grateful smiled. Liliah just nodded and gave her a thumbs.