42

It's was raining on the day of the selection. Today students from each school- that are of age- will place their names in the goblet. Then later tonight at dinner they would reveal the three champions.

Liliah waited for her Hufflepuff in the Great Hall. It was packed with students putting their names in and students watching everyone put their names in. Liliah heard cheering and laughing walk into the castle. Cedric and a group of his Hufflepuff friends walked in all wet from the rain.

Cedric saw Liliah and walked up to her.
" Why are you all wet?" Liliah asked.
" We were in the greenhouse right before it started raining." Cedric smiled.
" In the greenhouse? And what were you doing in the greenhouse?" Liliah asked crossing her arms over her chest.
" Attending to the plants?" Cedric guessed.
Liliah raised her eyebrow at him.
" Okay, okay. We were getting high." Cedric whispered the last part.

" I knew it." Liliah almost shouted.
" Shhh shh. I'm not baked just have a little buzz going." Cedric told her.
" Well buzz your way over to the goblet and put your name in Snoopdogg." Liliah teased.
Cedric laughed and walked to the goblet. He step pass the age line and placed a piece of parchment with his name on it into the goblet.
Everyone cheered. Cedric turned around and made his way back to his friends. Harry and Ron were standing near and Ron lifted his hand for a high five. Cedric in his current state didn't notice and jumped into Liliah's arms.

The two best friends hugged. Cedric started jumping up and down and Liliah followed.
" Come on Ced!" A hufflepuff called.
Cedric pulled away and looked at Liliah.
" Go on. You and me will celebrate later tonight." Liliah winked.
" You got the vodka?" Cedric asked in a whisper.
" Oh yeah." Liliah nodded smiling.
Cedric smiled and pressed a kiss to her cheek. He moved away and left with a group of Hufflepuffs.

Liliah walked over to Harry and Ron.
" Eternal glory. Would be brilliant wouldn't it? Three years from now when we can get it." Ron told Harry.
" Yeah rather you then me." Harry chuckled.
" Yeah we don't need anymore attention drawn to the Potter family." Liliah placed her hands on Harry's shoulders.
" You fame is cool though Li." Harry looked up at her.
" Well I'm just a cool person. Any fame I have is cool." Liliah joked.
Harry rolled his eyes but laughed.

" We've done it lads!" Fred yelled entering the great hall.
Him, George and Lee all ran in cheering. Liliah looked at them-well Fred- and furrowed her eyebrows.
" And what exactly have you done?" Liliah asked.
" An aging potion." Fred answered.
" Cooked it up this morning. Two drops each we only need to be a few months older." George explained.
Liliah frowned at the response.

Fred noticed her change in mood. He open his mouth to say something but was interrupted.
" It's not going to work." Hermione sang.
The twins walked over to her.
" Oh yeah?" Fred asked.
" And why's that Granger?" George asked.
" You see this? It's an age line, drawn by Dumbledore himself." Hermione pointed to the white line circling the goblet.
" So?" Fred asked.
" So. Something as dim witted as an aging potion won't fool it." Hermione explained.
" Buts that's why it's brilliant." George smiled.
" Because it's so incredibly dim witted." Fred smirked.

Liliah walked over to them.
" May I see the potion?" Liliah asked.
" Sure love." Fred handed her the small bottle. Liliah took off the cap and smelled it. She bit back a smirk. It wasn't strong enough to even work properly, never the less against an age line. Liliah handed the bottle back to Fred.
" Carry on then." Liliah said.
" Really?" Fred asked.
" Do it. Love." Liliah mocked him on the last word.
She folded her arms across her chest and radishes her eyebrows at him.

Fred smiled and turned to his twin.
" Ready Fred?" George asked.
" Ready George." Fred said.
They started shaking the potions up. They linked arms.
" Bottoms up." They said at the same time.
They poured the potion into their mouths and drank them.