10

The Professor Dumbledore and Snape stood in the hospital wing with Cedric, Fred, George, Harry, Hermione and Ron. Suddenly the doors flew open.
" Where the hell is my daughter?" Steve asked angrily.
They all tuned to look at him. He walked further into the room followed by the rest of the Avengers. Steve was wearing a brown leather jacket and held his shield on his arm. Tony had his iconic glasses and expensive suit with sneakers. Natasha wore an all black outfit including a black leather jacket. Clint wore his suit and held onto his bow. Thor wore his battle gear as well and welded his hammer, Jonathan in his hand.
( If you don't get that joke please kindly exit)
And lastly Bruce walked in wearing his famous purple shirt and glasses.

Professor McGonagall ran in after them.
" I'm so sorry Headmaster I told them they had to wait-" She started.
Dumbledore held up his hand.
" It's quite alright Minerva. Captain Rogers pleasure to meet you." Dumbledore shook his hand.
" You too Headmaster." Steve shook his hand.
" What happened to my goddaughter?" Nat asked.
" She's been petrified by a monster that lives in the Chamber of Secrets." Snape told them.

The Avengers looked at him then at each other.
" What the hell kind of school is this?" Clint asked.
" How will you un petrify her?" Bruce asked.
" We are working with mandrake plants. The potion will be available soon." Dumbledore told them.
" I wish to speak to the person making this potion." Thor announced.
" That would be me." Snape stepped forward.
" And who are you?" Tony asked.
" I'm Professor Snape. The potion master here." Snape lifted his head proudly.

The group of six exchanged looks. Liliah had told them all about him and how he made her life a living hell.
" If you are a master why isn't the potion ready?" Thor asked.
" I'm afraid I cannot make the potion speed up it's brewing process." Snape said.
" I though you guys were Wizards? You can't use magic." Clint asked.
" No." Snape answer shortly.
" Gandalf your the Headmaster here. Cant you speed up the process or fix her?" Tony looked at Dumbledore.

" Unfortunately I don't wield that type of power no wizard does." Dumbledore told them.
" Then we'll wait." Steve pulled up a chair and sat down.
" As you wish, Snape please come with me." Dumbledore nodded and then left the hospital wing with Snape.
Steve looked up at the kids sitting on the other side of the bed. He knew Cedric, very well, but he didn't know the others. The rest of the Avengers all got chairs and pulled them next the Liliah's bedside.

" Mr. Rogers, Mr. Stark, Natasha, Barton, Doctor Banner, Thor. Nice to see you again." Cedric told them.
" You too Cedric." Steve gave him a small smile.
Tony took of his glasses and looked at the kids. Ron looked like he was about to burst from excitement.
" You good kid?" Tony asked him.
Ron just nodded star struck or Stark struck.

" I'm Fred Weasley I'm a friend of Liliah's." Fred introduced himself.
" Oh your Fred." Natasha smirked.
" You know him?" Steve asked.
" Heard of him." Natasha lifted one eyebrow.
" All good things I hope." Fred chuckled nervously.
" Something like that." Nat told him.
Fred looked down and blushed, Liliah had talked to her godmother about him?
" I'm George his twin brother. And the other red head is our little brother Ron." George introduced himself and Ron.
Ron shyly waved.
" I'm Hermione Granger." Hermione smiled.
" And I'm Harry Potter." Harry said.

" Nice to meet you I'm Steve Rogers, Liliah's father." Steve introduced himself.
" Yeah we know. We know who you all are." Ron spoke up.
" Right...." Clint nodded.
" Alright I can't seat here and do nothing. Do you know we're the goth Professors classroom is?" Tony stood up.
" Um yeah I can take you there." Fred offered.
" I shall go as well." Thor announced as he stood up.
" Banner, might need some assistance." Tony looked at Bruce.
" Sure I can go too." Bruce got up.

Fred and George took the two scientists and god to Snape's classroom. Hermione looked at her watch.
" Excuse us. We have lessons to go to. Nice meeting you all." Hermione smiled.
The boys reluctantly got up and followed her out of the hospital wing.
" So how do you know about that kid?" Steve asked.
" You mean Fred?" Nat said.
" Yeah. Him." Steve nodded.

Nat smirked.
" He likes Liliah." Natasha told him.
" She's too young for boys." Clint said.
" Li can have friends of the opposite gender." Steve looked at Clint.
" I don't think he likes her as a friend Cap." Clint chuckled.
" He does like her. Why would he be her if he didn't like her?" Steve had a confused look on his face.
" Steve, Fred likes Liliah like you liked Peggy." Natasha told him.
" But I was in love with Peggy." Steve looked at her.

Clint slapped his hand to his head. Nat shook her head. Steve's eyes widen in realization.
" You mean he likes her likes her? Like he wants to court her?" Steve asked.
" No, I mean yes he likes her like that. But he doesn't want to court her he wants to date her." Natasha explained.
" Yeah because no ones used the word court in sixty years Cap." Clint said.
Steve looked at his little girl.
" She's too young for boys." Steve decided.
" I agree." Clint nodded.
" You two are unbelievable." Nat rolled her eyes.

Authors Note: Short chapter but I'm kinda just trying to get through this year because all the good stuff happens next year and the future years. 💛