121

" Wow, Wands. Your house is bitchin." Liliah told her as she walked in and looked around.
" Thanks Li. Oh you have to meet my kids, Billy and Tommy." Wanda grabbed her hand and pulled her through the living room.
" Boys!" Wanda called as they walked into the kitchen.
When they walked in the boys were standing in front of the kitchen sink.

" Boys. I want to meet my best friend Liliah. She and her husband just moved in across the street." Wanda told them.
" Hi." Billy waved.
" Boys why are you forming a human wall in front of the kitchen sink?" Wanda asked.

Then a sneeze was heard.
" Bless you." Wanda said.
" Thank you." They both replied.
Then they heard a bark.
" Okay now tell me which one of you just barked?" Wanda said.
" Cool, your kids can bark without even opening their mouths." Liliah smiled.

*audience laughs*

" Scoot. Oh boy what's a canine doing in my kitchen sink?" Wanda asked.
" Awe Wands, he looks just like the neighborhood dog we had. Scraps, you remember?" Liliah walked towards the dog in the sink.
" Can we keep him mommy?" Tommy asked.

*audience awes*

" Well I'm sure his owners miss him very much." Wanda told them.
" I don't see a collar. So that means finders keepers." Liliah shrugged.
" Can we keep him? He was outside crying alone." Tommy asked.

*audience awes*

" Now boys taking care of living thing is a big responsibility. Dogs need food, exercise, training, belly rubs and cuddles. And kisses between his little ears." Wanda told them.
" Yeah and you have to make sure you don't vacuum them up. Like my poor hamster, Ringo." Liliah shook her head.

*audience laughs*

" Morning wife. Morning boys. Good morning unfamiliar woman and wet animal." Vision walked into the kitchen.
" Oh, Vis this is my best friend Liliah. She just moved across the street with her husband Fred." Wanda told him.
" Oh so this is the famous Vision I've heard all about. You and Fred will get on just grand. His British too." Liliah smiled.
" Yes, Vis these are the couple I was telling you about. The magical ones." Wanda told him.

" Oh right yes of course. So happy to finally meet you." Vision said.
" You as well. Fred should be here any minute, he's always late." Liliah rolled her eyes playfully.
" And who is this little guy?" Vision looked at the dog.

" We're not quite sure, actually." Wanda handed the dog to Liliah.
" We should totally keep this dog. He looks just like Vision." Liliah held out the dog in front of the twins.

*audience laughs*

" Hi kiddos! My kitchen window told me that someone got a new pooch. Did you name him yet?" The back door opened to reveal Agnes.
" How about sniffy?" Tommy asked.
The dog sniffed the outlet and it sparked.
" How about sparky?" Agnes asked.

*audience laughs*

" Well should we make it official?" Wanda asked and made a collar appear.
" Wanda, Wanda, always showing off. Even in school she was the overachiever with her magic." Liliah shook her head and smiled.

*audience laughs*

" So is sparky our dog daddy?" Tommy asked.
" Boys your father and I don't think you're ready to properly care for an animal until you're at least ten years old." Wanda told them.
The twins looked at each other and smirked.
" Wait now, hang on there a minute.." Vision started.
" Wait no no no.." Wanda said.

Then the boys aged up to ten.
" Woah, what's in the water here in Westview?" The back door opened again to reveal Fred.
" Fred! My love! Come meet everyone!" Liliah ran over to him.
Fred smiled and let her pull him into the kitchen.

" Love, this is my best friend Wanda and her husband Vision. These are her twins Billy and Tommy. And of course our new neighbor and friend Agnes. Oh and Sparky, their new dog. Everyone this is my husband Fred." Liliah introduced them.
" Welcome Fred. So nice to meet you." Wanda smiled.
" Nice to finally meet the person my darling sunflower is always talking about." Fred looked down at Liliah lovingly.

Liliah smiled up at him and pecked his lips.
" Wow, maybe me and Ralph's marriage would be good if he was British." Agnes said.

*audience laughs*

                                      ¥¥¥

" Wanda. Look at the drone." Liliah walked out of her house.
Wanda, Tommy and Billy all were outside of their house.
" Boys go with Aunty Liliah." Wanda told them.

They ran across the street to Liliah's open arms.
" Come on boys let's go inside. We can get Freddie to show us his inventions." Liliah gently pushed them inside her house.
She looked back at Wanda who gave her a nod.

Wanda watched as her best friend walked her kids into her house with her husband. She had everything she wanted. She had Vision, she had her kids and now she had her best friend. Not only that but she gave her best friend what Liliah wanted. All Liliah wanted was to be with Fred to marry him, Wanda did that for her. Wanda would keep her and Fred safe and maybe Liliah would have kids with Fred like Wanda and Vision did.

                                      ¥¥¥

Wanda, Liliah, Fred and the twins walked around the neighborhood looking for Sparky.
" Sparky!" The twins called.
" I have a bad feeling Wands. It feels just like when Scraps went missing for two days and we found him on the side of the highway." Liliah told her.
" I feel like that too." Wanda admitted.

They saw movement in the bushes and rushed towards it.
" I-I didn't wanna come until I'd wrapped him up." Agnes said.
" What happened to him?" Wanda asked.
" Found him in my azalea bushes. Don't know how many leaves he ate. I didn't find him until it was too late. Oh Tommy, Billy I'm so sorry." Agnes told them.

Liliah grabbed Fred's hand. 
" Wait don't don't." Wanda told the twins.
" Don't what?" Billy asked.
" Don't age yourself up. The urge to run from this feeling is powerful. I know." Wanda told them.
" It's too sad." Tommy said.

" You can fix, anything mom. Fix the dead." Billy said.
" What no." Wanda shook her head.
" You can do that?" Agnes asked.
" No, it's against nature. No one can bring back the dead. Not even Wanda, right?" Liliah looked at her.

" No I can't. We can't reverse death. No matter how sad it makes us. Okay some things are forever." Wanda told them.
" You said family is forever." Tommy said.
" Sparky is family. Bring him back mom." Billy said.
" Bring who back?" Vision asked.

He looked at Agnes who was holding Sparky.
" Oh boys, come here." Vision hugged them.
" We better go. Ill come over later tonight." Liliah told Wanda.
" See you later." Wanda nodded.

Liliah looked at Fred and they walked back to their house hand in hand.

                                      ¥¥¥

Later that night Liliah walked through the back door of Wanda's house. She heard talking in the living room and walked towards it.
" Hey guys what's happening-" Liliah stopped dead in her tracks at the sight before her.
Wanda and Vision were at the open door and on the other side was.....Pietro.

But it wasn't quite him.
" Wow, I get to see my long lost sister and my ex girlfriend at the same time. Come on doesn't your first boyfriend get a hug?" Pietro asked walking towards her.
He hugged her and she hugged back. As soon as they hugged Liliah snapped out of whatever trance she was in.

This wasn't right.

Authors Note: True story I almost cried when I first watched this episode of WandaVision. It was an emotional roller coaster. Cause I'm in love with Aaron Taylor Johnson so when I saw the back of his head I got so excited. Then I saw Even Peters and I got so sad cause I wanted to see mf James Potter right. Then I got happy again because you know it's Evan Peters and technically he is Quicksilver, cause he is in the X-men movies. So yeah, but I was still a little heartbroken I didn't get to see the OG Pietro again. But it's okay 🥲

Lol hope you enjoyed this chapter. And have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this. <3