101

" Drop to 2,600. Heading 0-3-0." Steve told Sam.
" I hope your right about this, or we're going to land a lot faster then you want us to." Sam said.
He followed instructions and they fell through a almost reflective force field. They entered a beautiful kingdom with huge buildings and green land.

Liliah smiled as she looked out the window.
" Wakanda is beautiful." Liliah commented.
Steve smiled at the wonderstruck face on his daughters face. It made her almost look like she was a little girl again. They landed the jet and as the doors opened King T'Challa and the Dora Milaje stood in front of them. Liliah smiled and walked out.

" Your majesty." Liliah teased.
" Ha. Just come over here and give me a hug Miss Rogers." T'Challa laughed.
Liliah rushed to him and hugged him. He hugged back.
" You've grown." T'Challa observed.
" And you've been keeping this paradise a secret from the world." Liliah pulled away and looked around.
" You like it?" T'Challa asked.
" It's beautiful." Liliah smiled and looked at him.

" Ah, Captain." T'Challa looked past Liliah's shoulder.
" Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Steve said shaking his hand.
Bruce cleared his throat and bowed.
" What are you doing?" Rhodey asked.
" Uh we don't do that here." T'Challa waved his hands.

They started walking away.
" So how big of an assault should we expect?" T'Challa asked.
" Uh sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault." Bruce said.
" How we lookin'?" Nat asked.
" You will have my kings guard. The border tribe. The Dora Miliaje and..." T'Challa pointed.
" A semi stable 100 year old man." Bucky walked out.

Steve smiled and they hugged. They talked for a second then Bucky looked at the group.
" I didn't know he was going to be here." Liliah groaned.
" Nice to see you to, goddaughter." Bucky smirked.
" Don't even play that shit with me." Liliah pointed her finger at him.
" Even after all these years you still hate me?" Bucky asked.
" Pretty much. Oh I'm getting married so you need to leave your calendar open all of August. Cause that's the month we're having it in. Don't know the exact date but definitely August." Liliah told him.

"не пропустил бы это для куклы мира." Bucky told her in Russian.
"не мило со мной, Барнс. Теперь давайте выиграем этот бой." Liliah smiled.
" Yes let's." Bucky nodded and smiled.
Liliah rolled her eyes and walked to him and hugged him. He hugged back.
" I guess I sorta missed you." Liliah grumbled.
" I sorta missed you too, lil cap." Bucky said.

                           Translation:

Wouldn't miss it for the world doll.

Don't get cute with me Barnes. Now let's win this fight.

                                     ¥¥¥

Vision laid on a table in a lab. All of the Avengers stood around him. Shuri scanned Vision.
" The structure is polymorphic." Shuri observed.
" Right we had to attach each neuron no sequentially." Bruce told her.
" Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" Shuri asked.
Everyone looked at Bruce.
" Because we didn't think of it?" Bruce guessed.
" I'm sure you did your best." Shuri said.

" Yes, but not as well as a teenager would have done it." Liliah teased.
" Can you do it?" Wanda asked.
" Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. It will take time brother." Shuri told them.

" How long?" Steve asked.
" As long as you can give me." Shuri gave him a nod.
An alarm started to go off. Okoye checked her beads bracelet.
" Something has entered the atmosphere." She told them.

                                     ¥¥¥

They all rushed outside, Liliah pulling on her helmet.
" Alright you got this Li. You've been practicing wandless magic for two years now. Plus you have your daggers. You got this." Liliah told herself.
" Been awhile since you've been in a fight?" Sam asked.
" On the contrary. I just fought and won in a war a week ago." Liliah told him.

Sam gave her a concerned look. They loaded flying cars and started towards the edge of the dome. Once they all got out they stood in a fighting positions. Steve wrapped an arm around Liliah. He was never going to let her go ago and was going to keep her safe and close to him throughout the whole fight.

The same Aliens that attacked Liliah, Wanda and Vision in Scotland approached the dome. Steve, Liliah, Nat and T'Challa walked to them. The force field separated them.
" Where's your other friend?" Nat asked.
" You will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that stone." The female alien said.
" That's not going to happen." Steve shook his head.
" You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood." T'Challa told her.
" Hoe." Liliah added to the end of T'Challa's sentence.

" We have blood to spare." She said then raised her weapon.
The four of them walked back to Wakandians and the Avengers.
" They surrender?" Bucky asked.
" Not exactly." Steve said.
The Wakandians started chanting. Then a herd of alien monsters came into view.
" What the hell?" Bucky asked.
" I've seen weirder." Liliah shrugged.
" I think we pissed her off." Nat said.

The alien monsters started to get through the force field and killing them selfs.
" There killing them selfs." Okoye said.
A few got through and started charging at them. Everyone that had a gun or a weapon that could fire started shooting them. Liliah pulled out two guns one for each hand and started shooting them. Rhodey released bombs on them causing a huge explosion.

" Cap if this things get behind us there is nothing in between them and Vision." Bruce told him through the earpiece.
" Then we better keep them in front of us." Steve said.
" How do we do that?" Okoye asked.
" We open the barrier." T'Challa told her.

Liliah looked at Steve. He turned to her and gave her a confident nod. Liliah looked back at the alien monsters.
" Forgive me Fred." Liliah whispered to her self.

Then the barrier opened.

Authors Note: ooooo cliffhanger. Well just until I write the next chapter. Which I'll probably write and publish today. But get ready for my upcoming chapters. I'm not going to say anything else cause I want y'all to be surprised. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day or night depending on when your seeing this. <3