11

Steve stayed as long as he could with his daughter. But after Christmas Break he was forced to go home just like the other Avengers.
He stroked Liliah's honey brown wavy hair. He waited for Professor McGongall to fetch him.
" All be back soon Li I promise." Steve kissed her head.

The doors to the hospital wing open. Instead of Professor McGonagall it was Dumbledore, Lily and James Potter. Steve stood up and greeted the the old man.
" Captain Rogers, I'd like to introduce you to Lily and James Potter. James, Lily this is Steve Rogers." Dumbledore introduced them.
" Your Harry's parents?" Steve asked.
" Yes." James nodded.
" But it seems Harry isn't their only child. The Potters here have found their child that they unfortunately had to give up a long time ago." Dumbledore said.

Steve was confused by why he was being told this but shrugged off.
" Congratulations is your child here? In Hogwarts?" Steve asked.
" Yes. And she is actually in this room." Lily smiled shyly.
Steve's eyebrows furrowed.
" Pardon?" Steve asked.
" Captain Rogers, Liliah is your adopted daughter is she not." Dumbledore asked.
" Yes." Steve nodded.
" And you discovered her in England abandoned?" Dumbledore asked.
" Yes. But what does Liliah have to do with this." Steve crossed his arms over his chest.

" We have successfully matched Liliah's DNA to Mr. and Mrs. Potters." Dumbledore told him.
" Your her biological parents?" Steve looked between the two.
" Yes." Lily nodded.
" And what gives the right after fifteen years to just show up and change her whole world? After she's been petrified non the less." Steve asked angrily.
" Calm down mate. We're just here to meet the man who raised our daughter." James said.

" Well here I am. And she's my daughter. When you've dealt with tantrums and changing dirty diapers and holding her while she cry's come and find me. I have to be going now. Call me as soon as that potions ready." Steve told them before he walked out of the hospital wing.
The three looked between each other.
" Patients is key my friends. Now if you'd like to sit with your daughter for a while you may." Dumbledore smiled.
They nodded and made their way over to the young girl.

Lily had a sad smile on her face. This was definitely not how she wanted to meet her daughter knowing it was her.
" She looks just like you." James told his wife.
" No she looks like you." Lily ran her fingers through her hair.
" Do you think she will react the same way Mr. America did?" James asked.
" Oh I hope not. But we will just have to wait and see." Lily shrugged.

¥¥¥

" Then that second year um Hannah Abott walked right into me and Cho making out. I felt so bad I scared the poor girl for life." Cedric told his best friend.
She still was petrified but Cedric couldn't hold everything to himself and she was the only person he could talk too.

" All students to the second floor. All students immediately make there way to the second floor." McGonagall announced over the speakers.

Cedric looked confused but stood up and walked out of the hospital wing. He saw a group of kids.
" What's going on?" Cedric asked.
" The heir of Slytherin took a student down to the Chamber." A Ravenclaw said.
Cedric's eyes widen and he walked with them up the second floor.

¥¥¥

Liliah blinked her extremely dry eyes. She felt very stiff and she stretched. She turned her head to the side and saw someone sitting next to her.
" I thought I told you to wear your glasses." Steve joked as he handed them to her.
Liliah smiled and placed them on her face.
" Better?" She asked.
" Yes, they make you, you." Steve smiled.

He pulled her into a hug. She hugged back. She noticed that the outside of the windows it was very green and bright. When she got petrified it was cold and brown almost time for the first snow fall.
" How long was a out?" Liliah asked pulling away.
" Seven months." Steve told her.
She gasped. He pulled her back into him.
" I'm so sorry honey." Steve rubbed her back.
" Did they stop the monster? Did they get rid of the heir of Slytherin?" Liliah asked.

" Yes, your friend Harry killed it." Steve said.
" Of course he did." Liliah chuckled.
Steve let go and looked at her.
" I missed you so much." Steve smiled as tears gathered in his eyes.
" Please don't cry dad, because if you cry I'm going to cry." Liliah told him as she felt pressure build up behind her eyes.
" Too late." Steve sniffed as tears fell down his cheeks.
" Dad..." Liliah whined as she started crying as well.

" I love you so much Liliah." Steve told her.
" I love you too dad." Liliah placed her forehead on his.
Steve looked at his daughter. The young woman before him. It truly boggled his mind how it felt like just yesterday he was holding a newborn in his arms. Or when he would chase her around the duplex when she was a toddler.

" I think their is a few people that would love to see you." Steve smiled pulling away.
Liliah smiled too and he helped her up. She tried walking but stumbled. She instinctively reached out for her Dad. He caught her easily. She wrapped her arms around his torso and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She looked up and gave him a nervous smile. He gave her a confident nod and helped her start walking again. After a few steps he let go of her and she let go and walked be herself. She turned back around to him and smiled. He gave her a thumbs up.

In natural Liliah fashion she started running down the corridor's she ran to the Great Hall. She tripped and fell.

( I tried putting a video it didn't work. But I took this from Nowhere Boy. Who stars Aaron Taylor Johnson who is the fancast for James Potter. I believe it's the opening scene of the movie if you want to go watch it.)

" Ow fuck." She grumbled as she pushed her self up.
Liliah ignored the bruise forming on her knee and ran to the Great Hall. She kicks open the doors.
" I'm back bitches!" Liliah yelled.
Everyone turned to look at her. Cedric stood up and ran over to her. They both immediately hugged each other. Everyone cheered.
" I missed you so much Lils!" Cedric squeezed her tightly.
" I know. How could you not?" Liliah teased.
" I'm going to let your attitude slid this time because I missed you." Cedric told her.

After the two separated she walked over to the Gryffindor table. She was bombarded by hugs by three little bodies. She hugged them back. She looked up and saw Fred smiling widely. He walked over to her and opened his arms. Liliah shrugged and gave in. She hugged him. He didn't waste a second to wrapped her in a tight hug.

Steve watched her from the doors. He looked over at the teachers table. He saw Dumbledore. Dumbledore gave him a nod. Steve looked down. His had a lot of time to think about the whole parenting situation. He looked over and saw Harry hug Liliah for the second time. He knew what he had to do. He looked back up at Dumbledore and gave him a nod. Dumbledore smiled.