123

Authors Note: Heyyy my loves! So Liliah Rogers has 28k reads!!! This is absolutely amazing! Thank you all so fucking much! I am truly grateful for all the support you guys give not only this story but me as well. A few things for those wondering my pronouns are she/her but don't panic if you call me dude or bro or something like that I don't mind. Also I never mentioned but I like to imagine Liliah as pan (like James Potter and myself) but she can be whatever you guys want her to be. This is the last chapter of WandaVision so it's going to be a little longer then usual. Lastly you all are fucking hilarious. The highlight of my day is seeing you're comments, they make me smile, even when your telling to fuck off for my plot twist 😂 anyways please continue to read, vote, comment and most importantly enjoy my writing. It really is my truest, deepest passion. <3

    " Good morning darling." Fred walked down the stairs into the kitchen where Liliah was.
" Morning." Liliah barely glanced up at him.
" Beautiful day isn't it?" Fred asked walking to her.
" Sure." Liliah shrugged.
" Speaking of beautiful, when are we going to Wanda's?" Fred asked.
Liliah clenched her jaw tight.
" That's it!" Liliah said.

She turned to Fred and punched the shit out of him. Fred grabbed his jaw and turned away from here. Liliah took a deep breath, to calm herself.
" Shit, I'm sorry Fred. I thought hitting you would jog your memory. It worked this one time with Clint and-" Liliah started.
" What the hell is going on? Where are we?" Fred asked turning back to her.
" Fred?" Liliah asked.

" Yeah... Li where are we? Are we still in Westview? What the hell are you wearing?" Fred asked.
Liliah sighed and hugged him. Her Fred was back. Fred was a little taken back but hugged her just as tight.
" After we get out of here, you and I are going to the courthouse and getting married. Then taking a well deserved vacation." Liliah told him.
Fred smiled, his heart fluttering.

" I want nothing more, sunflower." Fred rubbed her back.
" Alright. Now let's find a way out of here." Liliah pulled away and walked out the back door.
" Right. Wait where are again? Where are we getting out of?" Fred asked following her.

                                      ¥¥¥

Liliah and Fred walked out of the house and heard screaming. Not just any screaming, it was the twins. Liliah looked at Fred with wide as and immediately started running towards the sound. Fred followed right behind her. Agnes was floating above the ground and holding the twins with a mystical rope around their necks.
" What the hell-" Liliah shouted.
" Liliah! Go!" Wanda looked at her.
Liliah sent an nonverbal spell towards Agatha. She shot back and the twins were released.

" Go to your room!" Wanda told them.
" No were staying here with you." They protested.
" Kids I think you better listen to your mom on this one." Liliah told them.
Agatha stood up and Wanda hit her with an energy blast. Agatha seemed to take in in the energy.
" I take power from the undeserving, it's kinda my thing." Agatha told them.

Wanda and Liliah both looked at their hands. The tips where turning black. Liliah sent a message to Fred in her head telling him to find the twins and keep them safe. Agatha blasted Wanda back.
" Wanda!" Liliah said and sent another spell towards Agatha.
" Careful dear. You'll run out quicker then your little red head friend. So why don't you both just surrender your power to me. Let someone who knows what to do with it have it." Agatha said.

Wanda stood up and rotated her wrist. A car came behind Agatha and crashed into her.
" Holy shit, what the hell is going on?!" Liliah looked at Wanda.
" Agnes is actually a witch named Agatha. She's trying to take my powers and now yours." Wanda explained.
" Right, so just an everyday thing." Liliah shrugged.
Both the girls felt a new presence behind them, and turned around. A full white version of Vision landed behind them.