135

Liliah ran into the castle and straight to her room. Lily paced back and forth biting her nails. Where was she? Her question was answered by Liliah busting through the door in her super suit.
" I'm here, I'm here." Liliah panted as she bent over and placed her hands and her knees to catch her breath.
" Liliah Peggy Rogers! You had us all worried sick! There was a monster in the city! And no one knew where you were!" Lily scolded her.
" Well that's easy I was fighting the monster." Liliah told her through breaths.

" You fought a monster on your wedding day?" Lily asked.
" Pretty badass huh?" Liliah smirked.
" Just come here we only have three hours to get you ready." Lily told her.
Liliah nodded and started pulling off all her pieces of her suit. Lily walked towards her with a folded towel.
" Go take a quick shower and I'll make sure all of the brides maids and grooms men are almost ready." Lily told her.
" Aye aye Captain." Liliah teased.

" Shower. Now." Lily told her sternly.
" Yes Ma'am." Liliah said not messing around and walked in to the bathroom.

¥¥¥

Liliah sat in a white robe in front of a vanity while her mom pinned her unruly hair into a nice low bun. They had already done her makeup and she had a little less than two hours left till she would walk down the aisle. Lily started pinning the mini multicolored flowers in her bun.

The door swung open.
" Okay everyone is ready. Guest will start arriving in about an hour and a half and I'm ready to start drinking." Cedric reported.
" Thanks Puff." Liliah looked at him through the mirror.
" Your very much welcome Gryff. How are you two doing?" Cedric asked walking closer to them.
" We are about done with her hair then just need the dress, shoes and veil." Lily told him.
" Okay, we might start this wedding in time." Cedric sighed in relief.

" How's Fred?" Liliah asked.
" Fine. Worried about you, but other than that all good." Cedric told her.
" He's not getting cold feet is he?" Liliah asked.
" Wha-no never. If he would had have it his way you two would have married a long time ago in a courthouse." Cedric shivered at the last part.
" Okay good." Liliah sighed.
" And we are all done." Lily placed the last flower in her hair.

" Thanks mom, it's beautiful." Liliah looked at her hair.
" Well that's what mothers are for. Now go change into your dress. Cedric could you grab the bridesmaids and James, Remus and Sirius I want to get some pictures before the wedding." Lily instructed.
Cedric nodded and walked out of the room. Liliah walked to the dress hanging up and lightly dragged her fingers over the fabric. She could feel all the memories it held. She took off her robe and started putting in the dress.

Once she fully put it on she felt all the emotions that are held in the dress. Liliah walked towards the mirror and looked at herself in the dress.

 Liliah walked towards the mirror and looked at herself in the dress

She could see Steve placing his hand on her shoulder in the mirror. Liliah placed her hand where his was only to feel nothing. He was there, maybe not physically but he was still with her. He would always be with her.

A knock at the door knock Liliah out of her fantasy. Amelia poked her head in.
" Can we come in?" She asked.
" Yes come in." Liliah waved them in.
Cedric, the bridesmaids, James, Sirius and Remus all walked in. Both Cedric and Amelia gasped when they saw Liliah in her dress.
" Do you like it?" Liliah asked.
" It's gorgeous. Your gorgeous Li." Amelia told her.
" You look so beautiful." Cedric fanned his face so he wouldn't cry.

" Thanks guys." Liliah hugged her two best friends.
" You do look amazing Liliah." Ginny said.
" Absolutely." Angelina nodded.
" Magnificent." Fleur agreed.
" You look great." Hermione said.
" Thank you. Rem?" Liliah looked over at her uncle.
" Stunning. Absolutely stunning." Remus walked towards her and hugged her.
Liliah smiled and hugged back.

When they pulled away Liliah looked over at her mom.
" Your beautiful sweetheart." Lily smiled.
Liliah smiled then looked at Sirius and James wanting to get their opinions. James was looking up at the ceiling and Sirius was looking at the floor.
" Pops? Siri?" Liliah asked.
" Shush I can't look at you." Sirius told her.
" Why not? Look at me you guys." Liliah said.

They both looked at her and immediately busted out in tears. Like heavy sobs.
" Your getting married. Our little girl is getting married." James cried.
Lily smiled and opened her mouth to comment on the our little girl part but-
" Pads our little girl is getting married." James said.
" Where have the years gone. Our baby is all grown up and some guy is taking her away." Sirius cried.
Lily's face dropped.
" My whole life." Lily gestured to the two best friends hugging and crying dramatically.

                                      ¥¥¥

After they took a shit ton of pictures someone knocked at the door.
" I wonder who that could be?" Lily asked furrowing her eyebrows and looking at the clock on the wall.
They had about thirty minutes till the wedding started. She walked to to the door and opened it.
" We are here to see Lady Liliah before her marriage." Thor's voice boomed.
" We're her uncles." Bruce explained.
" Yeah they know Banner." Clint rolled his eyes.

Liliah instantly smiled.
" Let them in!" Liliah told her mom.
Lily stepped aside and let them in. The three men all stopped and looked at the woman before them. It felt like yesterday when Thor was trying to feed her pop tarts, Clint was letting her play with daggers and Bruce helping her with her science homework back when she went to normal school. Now she an adult, and she was getting married.

" Hi guys." Liliah said.
Thor smiled, walked towards her and pulled her into a giant hug. Liliah chuckled and hugged back.
" You look lovely." Thor told her.
" Thank you Thor." Liliah said.
" I hope you don't mind but I brought some of my space friends. You remember Rabbit, Tree, Quill, Drax, Nebu, and Green Gamora." Thor told her butchering his friends names.
" Of course are they already sitting down?" Liliah asked.
" Yes. They are with Barton's family and Carol." Thor told her.

" Carol's here?" Liliah asked.
" I invited her. She needed a break, we both do." Bruce explained.
" Perfect more the merrier. Now come give me a hug." Liliah told him.
Bruce walked to her and they hugged.
" Your dad would be proud of you." Bruce told her.
" I hope so. I can only try everyday to make him proud." Liliah said.
" You've already have." Bruce reassured.

They pulled away and Liliah looked at Clint.
" Come here you little stinker." Clint opened his arms.
Liliah rushed to his embrace and hugged him tightly.
" Nat's here with us. I can feel it." He told her.
" I miss her so much." Liliah hugged tighter.
" I do too." Clint nodded.
" But I missed you too. All of you." Liliah pulled away and looked her uncles.
" We're going to do a lot better at making time for each other. For family." Clint told her.

" Good cause I can't do this without you all." Liliah smiled.
" You won't have to go, but looks like you've done a pretty good job already." Bruce said.
" I try." Liliah joked.
" What flavor is the cake?" Thor asked ruining the moment.
Liliah chuckled before answering.
" Chocolate." Liliah told him.

" Thank you Merlin." Remus looked up.

Authors Note: So I'm going to post the second and third parts of the wedding later cause it seems weird to wait a week for the next parts ya know, so look out for that. <33