67

Liliah walked to the Gryffindor common room after class. Liliah walked in and looked around for her brother.
" Sunflower!" Fred called.
Liliah turned to him and smiled. Fred walked to her and cupped her cheeks. He brought her in for a kiss. Liliah happily kissed back and put her hands on his sides.
" I missed you." Fred pulled away a little.
" We've only been apart for two hours, love." Liliah giggled.

" Then I get another kiss. Two hours two kisses." Fred pulled her back in.
Liliah smiled into the kiss.
They pulled away and Fred pulled her to the couch and sat her down on his lap.
" What brings you to this neck of the woods?" Fred asked placing his hand on her thigh.
" I wanted to see how everyone's first day went." Liliah told him.
" You mean how Harry's first day went?" Fred teased.
" Ugh fine yes. Things got really heated last night. I just wanted to make sure today was better." Liliah caved in.

" Your such a good older sister darling." Fred cooed.
" Have you seen him?" Liliah asked.
" No. But I'm sure him, Ron and Hermione will stroll in any second." Fred brushed her hair out of her face.
" Okay I guess I'll wait." Liliah lend against Fred.
" Fine by me." Fred smiled and he wrapped his arms around her.
" I miss sleeping next to you." Liliah told him.

Fred's heart fluttered.
" I miss you too." Fred tried containing his the blush rising to his cheeks.
" You think George would mad at me if I persuaded you to come with me to the Heads dorm." Liliah asked.
Now Fred was definitely blushing and his stomach did a flip.
" You really want me too?" Fred asked.
" Yeah I mean. I have a king sized bed all to myself. It's too much room. And a huge closet and I only filled it about half ways. Plus my bathroom is huge. It feels lonely." Liliah explained.

" So basically your asking me to move in with you." Fred teased.
" Sure. How ever you want to look at it." Liliah chuckled.
" I'd love too darling." Fred said.
Liliah smiled and her chest filled with warmth. She looked up at him to see he was already looking at her. Liliah moved up a little and gave him a tiny kiss.

The portrait hole swung open and Ron and Hermione walked in. Liliah looked over at them.
" Hey! Where's Harry?" Liliah called to them.
The two looked at each other. Ron shook his head but Hermione nodded.
" He got detention with Umbridge." Hermione walked towards the couple.
Liliah's eyes widen and she sat up straight on Fred's lap.

" What? How?" Liliah asked.
" She said You-know-who wasn't back and Harry told her that he was. Then Umbridge started talking about Cedric and his accident. That's when Harry really blew his top." Hermione explained.
" Uhhh Harry." Liliah groaned rubbing her temple with her fingers.
" He should be back in about an hour." Ron told her.

" Right. Well I need something to keep my mind off of this. Love wanna go pack?" Liliah looked at Fred.
Fred smiled and stood them both up from his lap. He grabbed her hand giddily and ran them towards the stairs.
" Why are you packing?" Ron asked.
" I'm moving in with Liliah." Fred told them.
Liliah smiled and rolled her eyes. Fred pulled her up the stairs to his dorm.

¥¥¥

" I think it looks amazing." Liliah smiled at the newly decorated and filled room.
" This is so cool. I never would have thought I'd ever see the Heads dorm." Fred said.
" Benefits of being my boyfriend huh." Liliah teased.
" Most definitely...so is this." Fred flung himself on the king sized bed.
He made grabby hands at her. Liliah chuckled and walked over to him. Fred put his thumbs in the belt loops of her shorts and pulled her towards him.

Liliah bent down and kissed him.
" I love you." Fred smiled.
" I love that you love me. But please don't tell me that anymore." Liliah told him.
" Why?" Fred sat up against the headboard.
" It makes me feel bad." Liliah played with her necklace.
" Why would me saying I love you make you feel bad?" Fred asked.
Liliah sat on the bed.
" Because I can't say it back. I only realized I had feelings for you about ten months ago. And that's when I realized I liked you. I don't want to be mean but I don't love you, not yet at least." Liliah explained.

Fred just stared at her with an unreadable expression. Liliah put her head in her hands.
" I feel terrible. I made you sad." Liliah said.
" My sunflower, my darling. I'm not upset by all means. I actually find it funny." Fred pulled her into him and cuddled her.
Liliah just looked up at him.
" I've been in love with you since I was eleven. Or so I thought. I've always loved you but I realized that I'm in love with you in our fifth year after that punk Pucey tried pulling that shit." Fred told her.

" That's when you realized?" Liliah asked.
" Yes. Then I decided to back off because I didn't want you to feel pressured. And for the first time in my life I made an unselfish decision. In hindsight I was wrong but the intentions were good." Fred explained.
Liliah chuckled and looked up at him.
" I want to fall in love with you." Liliah told him.
" I know. And you will." Fred looked down at her.
" How do you know?" Liliah asked.

" Because we are meant to be. We didn't go through everything we've been through together, separately not to end up together. I'm literally never letting you go, Liliah. Your my person." Fred told
Liliah smiled and kissed him.

There was a knock at the door. Liliah sighed and stood up. Fred grabbed her belt loops again in the back and pulled her back. Liliah landed on her back with her head on his lap. She opened her mouth to say something but Fred lend down and kissed her. Liliah brought her hand up into his hair deepening the kiss. The person knocked again. Liliah pulled away.

" I have to get the door." Liliah told him.
" No you don't." Fred kissed her again.
" It might be Harry." Liliah said.
" It's probably not." Fred shook his head.

Liliah pushed him up and Fred let her. Liliah stood up and walked to the door. She opened it and let the person in.

" Oh look who it is. It's my brother. Harry." Liliah walked back into her room.
Harry followed and Fred gave Liliah an unamused look.
" Is it a bad time?" Harry asked.
" Never for you Haz. Come sit." Liliah patted the edge of the bed.
They sat down.
" So I just got out of detention." Harry looked down.
" I heard." Liliah nodded.

" And well-what happened was...." Harry started.
" Hey guys. Hi Harry." Cedric walked from the living room to Liliah's room.
Liliah smiled and waved him in. Cedric sat next to Harry on the bed.
" How was your day handsome?" Cedric kissed Harry's cheek.
" Okay..." Harry shrugged.

Liliah noticed him holding his left hand. Almost cradling it. She furrowed her eyebrows and grabbed his hand. Harry tried jerking it away but Liliah's grip was too strong. Carved on Harry's hand was I must not tell lies.

" She did this to you?" Liliah asked.
Harry didn't answer. Liliah looked up at him.
Harry just nodded. Liliah dropped Harry's hand and stood up. Fred jumped off the bed and rushed to her. Cedric grabbed Harry's hand and inspected it.

" Harry....what happened?" Cedric asked since he came late to the conversation.
" I got detention with Umbridge. After I told her Voldemort was back. And your accident wasn't an accident it was attempted murder." Harry explained.
" Harry you don't need to stand up for me. I can handle all the rumors about me being weak and shit like that. Don't get in trouble over me." Cedric told him.

" But Voldemort is back. And he tried to kill you." Harry said.
" I know and I believe you. But Harry this is terrible. Promise me you won't get in trouble again." Cedric held his hand.
" But-uggg fine I'll try." Harry gave up.
" Thank you love." Cedric kissed the side of his head.
Harry blushed and smiled.

A mere feet away Fred was trying to talk Liliah out of committing first degree murder.

Ah love.

Authors Note: I hope you enjoyed. Please continue to vote and comment. And I hope you have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this 💛💛