51

Authors Note: The outfit for this chapter is the same as last. So theirs a reminder above of what it looks like.

Liliah hugged Cedric one last time.
" Don't get hurt please." Liliah told him.
" I promise. I love you Gryff." Cedric squeezed her.
" I love you too Puff." Liliah said.
" Miss Rogers it's time for you go to the stands." Moody grunted.
" Go Hogwarts." Liliah smiled and pulled away.
The two best friends waved to each other as Liliah walked to the stands.

It was packed. However no matter how crowded it was she still immediately found Fred. His eyes met hers and he smiled and waved her over. Liliah smiled and walked up the stands to him. She stood next to him. Fred placed his arm around her waist.
" Excited?" Fred asked.
" Nervous." Liliah nodded.
" Everything will be fine sunflower." Fred told her.
" I know." Liliah gave him a small smile.

" I promise both of them will come out just fine. Darling." Fred whispered the last word in her ear.
" Would you stop trying to sleep with me for two seconds." Liliah laughed and slapped his chest.
" I got you smiling didn't I? I say that's what do you say? Mission accomplished?" Fred smirked.
" Just make sure I don't have a panic attack." Liliah told him.
" Of course my love." Fred pulled her closer to him.

                                      ¥¥¥

Fleur and Viktor had both been pulled from the maze. So the only two left were Harry and Cedric. Liliah stared at the exit of the maze as she played with her necklace. Suddenly Harry and Cedric appeared with the cup. Liliah saw Cedric was laying on his back still.

" Oh my god." Liliah pushed Fred off of her and ran down to the field.
She pushed past all the Professors and students. Liliah rushed to Harry. She kneeled down. Cedric eyes were shut. Liliah took a deep breath and placed her index finger and middle finger to his neck. Liliah let a sigh of relief there was a faint heartbeat. Harry was freaking out trying to tell Dumbledore something. Liliah turned Cedric head to the side and saw a giant gash in the back of his head.

" Help! We need to get him to the hospital wing. Now!" Liliah yelled placing her hand on the wound to stop the bleeding.
She felt eyes start to burn with tears.
" Come on Ced. Don't tap out now. Come on." Liliah told him.
Madam Pomfrey rushed over to them with two other Professors.
" Will take him from here poppet." Madam Pomfrey placed her hand on Liliah's shoulder.
" His losing blood fast. His pulse is faint but steady." Liliah told her as tears fell down her cheeks.

" Okay okay. We've got him." Madam Pomfrey said as they floated Cedric up with magic.
One of the Professors put a piece of cloth to Cedric wound.
" Please please save him. Please." Liliah cried.
" It's okay." Madam Pomfrey told her before her and the other Professors rushed say with Cedric.
Liliah saw Matilda and Amos ran after them. She put her head in her hands and let out a sob.

" His back! Lord Voldemort is back!" Harry yelled.
Liliah lifted her head and turned to her brother. He was surrounded by their family and Dumbledore. Liliah looked down at her blood covered hand. Cedric might die, because of you-know-who.
" Come on Potter. With me." Moody grabbed Harry and pulled him away.
The Marauders and Lily were busy talking to Dumbledore to notice but Liliah did.

She started after them keeping a good distance. Moody pushed Harry in his office. Liliah stood back to wall right next to the door. She pulled her wand out of skirt and looked into the small window of the door.
" You put my name in the goblet of fire." She heard Harry say.
" You won because I made it so..." Moody started.

Liliah knew she never liked that guy. Liliah grabbed her dagger from her thigh holster under her skirt. She held her dagger in one hand and her wand in the other. She took a deep breath and turned to the door and kicked it down. Moody and Harry turned to looked at her. Moody's face was melting almost.
" Stupify!" Liliah shouted.
Moody blasted back and into a chair. The chair rolled back and landed next to his desk.

Liliah walked to him and stabbed the sleeve of the arm he had his wand in into the desk. Moody tried pulling away but he was stuck. Liliah ripped his wand out of hand and threw it behind her. Liliah examined his face...it was changing.

The door burst open again and Dumbledore, McGonagall, Snape, James and Sirius all walked in. They all held their wands threateningly. Liliah turned around and looked at them.
" Better late then never." Liliah shrugged.
Dumbledore rushed over and grabbed the man by the neck. James grabbed Liliah by the shoulders and pulled her back into him. Snape poured truth serum down the mans throat.
Dumbledore started asking the man questions.

They walked to a big black chest. Sirius used his wand to open it and cautiously walked towards it to see in it.
" Hey sir. Guess I found your retirement house after all." Sirius joked.
" Just get me out of this bloody chest Black." Moody called up to him.
James walked to Sirius side.
" Hi Mad Eye!" James waved.
" Potter. Should have guess you two would be together." Moody said.

" Boys not the time." Liliah told her Pops and uncle.
" Oh yeah right." James moved back.
" We'll get you out in a second Moody." Sirius told him before shutting the chest closed again.
Everyone looked at him. Liliah bit the inside of her cheeks to stop her from laughing. Leave it up to Padfoot and Prongs to make a serious situation funny.
" What?" Sirius asked.
Dumbledore just shook his head and redirected his attention back the fake Moody.

The fake Moody began shaking and changing. To say it was a disturbing sight would be an understatement. Liliah covered Harry's eyes with her non bloody hand. Harry moved it away but instead of Alastor Moody sitting in the chair it was Barty Crouch Jr.
" Barty Crouch Jr." Dumbledore said.
Barty tried jumping at Harry but was pulled back by the dagger in his sleeve.
" I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Barty showed his dark mark.
Dumbledore grabbed Harry's arm and saw a long cut in his arm.

" His back. Lord Voldemort is back." Barty told them.
" Send a note Azkaban. Tell them their missing a prisoner." Dumbledore told McGonagall.
" I'll be welcomed back as a hero." Barty yelled as Dumbledore pushed Harry out the room.
" Yeah till they find out a fucking seventeen year old girl took you down." Liliah rolled her eyes.
She walked closer to him. Liliah didn't break eye contact as she easily pulled out her dagger from his sleeve and the desk.

She walked away and Snape pushed his wand hard against Barty's cheek.
" You know your brothers the chosen one, but your not safe either. They want you dead just as much as they do Harry." Barty called after her.
" I'm looking forward to it. If their all like you, it will be easy." Liliah shrugged.
Barty went to jump at her but Snape pushed him back. James grabbed Liliah by the shoulders and pushed her out of the office with him and Sirius following.

Authors Note: Okay I know everyone's think how did Cedric survive? Well here's how I imagine it. Peter went to kill Cedric with the killing curse, but Harry shot Cedric with a spell like stupefy or something like that. Cedric flew back, missed the killing curse and landed head first on a grave stone. Causing a huge gash to his head and him to start bleeding out. But by the magic of me needing him for future chapters he survived. Pretty lazy explanation but it's a fanfic story so who cares 🤷🏼‍♀️😂💛

 Pretty lazy explanation but it's a fanfic story so who cares 🤷🏼‍♀️😂💛