83

" Happy Birthday sunflower." Fred whispered into her ear the next morning.
Liliah smiled and blinked her eyes open. Directly in front of her was the beautiful brown eyes of her official unofficially fiancée.
" Thank you love." Liliah stroked his cheek.
" Can you believe your nineteen?" Fred asked.
" Yes and no. I feel like I should be older with all the stuff that's happen to me. But at the same time I still feel like I'm fourteens years old." Liliah told him.
" I think I like the nineteen you better then the fourteen year old you." Fred joked.

" Fourteen year old me would be puking her guts if she found out we're engaged. Officially unofficially but still even being this close to you." Liliah said.
" Fourteen year old me would have died from his heart beating out of his chest if he saw us know." Fred chuckled.
" Well then good thing we can't see the future." Liliah connected their lips.

" Happy Birthday Liliah!" The Marauders burst through the door.
The two immediately pulled away and Liliah pulled the covers to her neck and sat up.
" Ha, thank you." Liliah smiled still a little flustered.
" Lily is making chocolate chip pancakes downstairs and after we eat we will go pick up Harry, Ron and Ginny from the platform." James told her.
" Perfect I'll be down in a second." Liliah nodded.

James smiled and walked out.
" We're you two about to shag?" Sirius asked.
" Sirius. Don't ask them that. Look at them, of course they were." Remus said.
" Oh no we-" Liliah started.
" Aw to be young and shag as soon as you wake up. When was the last time we did that?" Sirius looked at his husband.
" Can't remember. Why don't we do that anymore?" Remus asked.
" You never seem interested." Sirius folded his arms across his chest and looked away.
" Padfoot I'm always interested." Remus told him.

" Wouldn't kill you to show it once and a while." Sirius still didn't look at him.
" I'll do you better." Remus said.
" That's what men always say." Sirius sighed and walked out.
Remus gave the young couple an apologetic smile and closed their door. Liliah fell back down on the bed.
" What is my family." Liliah placed her hands over face.
Fred chuckled and kissed her collarbone.

                                     ¥¥¥

Liliah waited with her parents for Harry on the platform. She held onto her hat as the train whizzed into the station.
(outfit attached above)

It stopped and the door opened. Liliah was basically bouncing up and down waiting impatiently for her brother. As soon as she saw that messy mop of hair she smiled and waved her hand in the air. Harry found her easily and smiled back. He walked over to his sister and parents. Liliah held her arms open and Harry dropped his trunk and walked into her embrace.

" Did you miss me baby brother?" Liliah ruffled his hair.
" I did, till I remember how annoying you are." Harry teased.
" Rude. I raised you better then this." Liliah shook her head.
" Happy Birthday Li." Harry told her.
" There's my sweet boy." Liliah grabbed his cheeks with her hand and mushed them together.
" Where's Cedric?" Harry asked but it was a bit muffled from his cheeks being squished.

" At the Burrow. He was getting as we were leaving." Liliah told him.
" Sounds like Ced." Harry chuckled.
" Your parents are also here. The people that feed and gave you a place to live." James walked towards them.
" You shouldn't have became parents if you weren't planning on doing that. That's literally the bare minimum." Harry sassed back.
James's mouth hung open.
" I've never been prouder. You just out sassed me." James placed his hand over his heart.
Liliah chuckled and Lily joined them.

" I found the other red heads." Lily told them.
" Gingers." Liliah and James said at the same time.

¥¥¥

" And here's your birthday cake!" Lily put down a chocolate cake in front of Liliah.
Liliah stared at the cake. It was...definitely homemade.
" Thank you mom." Liliah smiled.
" I made it without magic. My first time in about sixteen years I made a cake without magic, can you believe it." Lily said.
Liliah looked back down at the cake.
" I cannot believe it." Liliah shook her head.
" Nineteen years ago today my baby girl was born. And I met the only girl in the world that I love just as much as my Lilyflower. Then five years ago, I got the chance to redeem myself for the stupidest decision I ever made in my life." James sat down next to Liliah.

" Pops-" Liliah started.
" No, it was the stupidest decision I ever made giving you up. But five years ago I got to redeem myself. And I got to know the funniest, sweetest, sassiest girl in the world. I love you Liliah. I'm very proud of the person you grew up to be. And I'm honored that even after making my stupidest mistake that I can make, that I'm your Pops." James told her.
" Thank you. I love you too." Liliah hugged him.
" Plus I get to show off how badass you are at every chance possible in front of all my friends." James added.

" Honestly. You just need to raise Edward and make him a badass just like you. Then me and Moony can take all the credit." Sirius sat across from her.
" Don't worry I'll make sure Teddy doesn't end up like you." Liliah teased.
" Make sure he doesn't give himself homemade bangs in the fourth year." Lily walked up behind Liliah and lend on the ends of her chair she was sitting in.
" You gave yourself homemade bangs?!" Liliah asked amused.
" And pierced his own ears." James nodded.

" And stole Marlene eyeliner and black nail polish and applied them both to yourself." Lily said.
" He also shaved his eyebrow. But just like one little section in the middle. To look like a scar I think." Remus started eating the chocolate cake.
" Oh my god. Next your going to tell me he gave himself tattoos with ink." Liliah joked.
They all looked at each other.
" No fucking way." Liliah laughed.
" I was going through a phase." Sirius defended.

" Yeah the in the closet phase." Remus took another bite from the cake.
Liliah grabbed her stomach and laughed.

Authors Note: Hi loves how are you. I'll be doing two more chapters set at the Burrow. But one will only be half of the chapter. I plan on starting Deathly Hollows really soon. Like in the next three or four days. Please keep reading and I hope you have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this. 💛