148

A yellow cab pulled up to the Rogers house in Brooklyn. 
" That'll be twenty dollars." The cab driver told Liliah.
" Keep the change." Liliah handed him a fifty and got out of the cab.
" Hey aren't you Liliah Rogers?" The guy asked from the car.
" No." Liliah answered as she limped towards the porch.
The cab drove away as Liliah hauled herself up the front porch steps.

She went for the knob but it was locked. Of course it was, it was the middle of the night. And if this night couldn't get any worse Liliah left her keys back at the apartment. So she knocked frantically on the door as she gripped her thigh with her free hand.

You might be asking why she didn't just heal herself. Well she would have if she could even think straight. Her mind was split a million ways. Who hired the black widow? What did Maya want with all the information on her family. How'd did she find out about her relationship with the Potter name?

Finally the door was opened.
" Liliah?" James voice broke her out of her thoughts.
" Pops." Liliah sighed and fell into his arms.
He caught her and quickly dragged her into the living room, kicking the door shut with his foot. He laid her on the couch.
" Li- wha-what happened?" James looked at her bloody and messy state.
" Mhm I got stabbed. I need you to get mom-please." Liliah closed her eyes and started pulling off her leather jacket.

" Okay-okay. I'll be right back, don't move- I mean you can't-" James stood up frantically.
" Pops." Liliah said.
" Right sorry. Be right back." James ran from the living room to the stairs.
Liliah took a breath and undid the cloth covering her wound. Then she slid off her pants to just be in her leggings that where soaked in her own blood.

Suddenly hands were on her face lifting her gaze up. Instantly she felt safe as she saw the warm brown eyes of her Freddie.
" Fred." Liliah breathed out.
" Liliah what the hell." Fred looked down at the gash in her thigh.
" Let me see her. Hi baby-shh it's okay. I'm going to heal you, it will be okay I promise." Lily soothed her.
Liliah just nodded as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Lily started moving her wand back and forth of the wound, concentrating extremely hard. After about a minute, Liliah let out a breath of relief.
" Okay all done." Lily kissed her daughters forehead.
" Thanks mom." Liliah told her.
" That's what mothers are for. Well really, I don't know another mother that has to do this for their child. But this is what your mother is for." Lily said.
Liliah chuckled and sat up slightly against the armrest.

" Are you okay sunflower?" Fred asked retaking his spot next to her.
" I am now." Liliah placed her hand on his cheek.
" What happened?" James asked.
" I-I git into a bit of an altercation and ended up getting stabbed in the thigh." Liliah tried to make it sound as less serious as it was.
" An altercation with who?" Fred asked.
" That's the thing I don't know. I have no clue how their connected to this at all. I have no clue why they were trying to kill me and Clint." Liliah answered honestly.

The others just nodded and looked at each other.
" Also, has any one been by the house in the last day or two?" Liliah asked.
" No. No one. It's just been us three and of course Ginny and Nat who are upstairs asleep." Lily told her.
" Okay. For the next few days we need to lay low. No visitors and be suspicious of anyone that walks even a little too close to the grass." Liliah looked between them all.

" I-okay. What ever you say darling. You are the super spy." Fred kissed the side of her head.
" Okay. Good. Now I'm going to wash off, you all go back to bed." Liliah hoisted herself off the couch.
" Darling-" Fred started.
" Fredrick." Liliah looked at him.
" Right. Everyone upstairs back to bed. Come on, let's not wait for the grass to grow." Fred ushered them back upstairs.

Before he left though he looked back at Liliah with puppy dog eyes. Liliah smiled and rolled her eyes. Then she jerked her head and moved her eyes up, gesturing upstairs. Fred smiled and fully walked out of the room.

                                       ¥¥¥

Liliah rolled over to her side and opened her eyes slightly. When she did she saw Fred sitting up in bed holding Natasha. A smiled played upon Liliah's lips as she fully opened her eyes. She too sat up like Fred was.

" Good morning my darling." Fred looked over at her.
" Good morning my love. Good morning baby." Liliah looked between her husband and daughter.
Fred carefully handed Nat to Liliah.
" I didn't even hear you get up this morning." Liliah told him.
" Yeah, that was the point. I didn't want to wake you." Fred said.
Liliah chuckled and looked back down at her daughter.

" Look at this. Barely three weeks old and she's already growing hair. Beautiful ginger hair." Liliah smiled.
" Green eyes and red hair, should named her Lily." Fred joked.
" No. She makes the perfect Natasha. Now she even looks like her. My godmother had green eyes and of course you know that she was a redhead." Liliah said.
" Well then we named her correctly." Fred placed his arm around Liliah and pulled her closer to him.

They sat like that for a minute. Pretending they were just a normal family, on a regular morning spending time together.

But they weren't a normal family.

" You know I have to go back right? I have to end this." Liliah looked up at Fred.
" I know. But not before you eat some breakfast. Can't kick ass on an empty stomach." Fred told her.
Liliah chuckled and shook her head.
" How'd I get so lucky?" Liliah asked.
" Trust me, I'm just in it for the fame." Fred teased.
" Then how come no one knows who you are?" Liliah teased right back.

Fred's jaw dropped.
" Natasha. This is first demonstration of what happens when mommy tries to tease dada." Fred looked down at Nat.
" Fredrick Gideon Rogers-do not do this with a baby in my arms." Liliah warned.
" Too late." Fred smirked.
Liliah scrambled up, making sure Natasha was secure and fast walking out of the room. Fred just smiled and followed after her.

¥¥¥

After breakfast, Ginny was telling Liliah all about her adventures in the states. Ginny had even bought a camera and was showing Liliah all of her pictures she had taken.

" Love, your phone is ringing. Someone named Kate is calling?" James walked into the room and handed Liliah her phone.
She took it and answered.
" Hey Kate what's wrong?" Liliah asked.
She stayed silent for a minute. Then she looked over where Fred was holding Natasha.
" No-no never met her. I've heard of her though from-from her sister. Yeah, I'll met you guys there. Hey-please be careful, I'll be there in about an hour." Liliah told her.
She waited another minute.
" Okay, it's ok. Bye." Liliah hung up.

They all looked at her.
" Unfortunately duty calls. Mom is my suit clean?" Liliah asked.
" Yes. Should be hanging in the laundry room." Lily nodded.
" Thanks." Liliah walked to her and kissed her cheek before continuing to the laundry room.
They all looked at Fred. He just gave them a nervous chuckle and shrugged.

¥¥¥

" Dance. Oooh good job buddy." Grills showed Clint, Kate and Liliah the new trick pizza dog learned.
" Let me try. Dance, dance. No? You made it look so easy and cool." Kate whined.
" Well Grills is cool." Liliah took a sip of coffee.
" He can cook, he can LARP, he can put out fires." Kate listed.
" Ah stop." Grills blushed.

" Well she's right, give yourself some credit." Liliah told him.
Kate's phone started buzzing and her whole face dropped.
" Whats wrong?" Clint asked.
" Who's that with my mom?" Kate asked sliding over her phone to Clint.
He looked at it and sighed before handing it to Liliah. When she saw it she just close her eyes for a second.

" Well, that's the guy I've been worried about this whole time." Clint said.
Kate looked at Liliah.
" Kingpin." Liliah nodded.

Authors Note: Dun dun duuunnnnnnn! *pause for dramatic effect*.            Okay, next chapter and probably the one after that will be the last episode of Hawkeye