113

Madripoor

Bucky, Sam, Liliah and Zemo all walked down a freshly rained street towards the booming city. All dressed ready to go to a club. Zemo as himself, Bucky as the Winter Soldier, Sam as the tiger and Liliah as he's date. Liliah wore a pretty revealing black cocktail dress with a sliver chocker with a chain going down her neck and her exposed chest. She wore a big white fluffy jacket around herself to really make her seem like a rich sugar baby. Which was her goal after all.

" We have to fix this. Im the only one who looks like a pimp." Sam said.
" And I look like your sugar baby, shut up." Liliah rolled her eyes.
" Only an American would assume a fashion forward Black man looks like a pimp. You look exactly like the man you're suppose to be playing. The sophisticated, charming African rake names Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger." Zemo explained.

" He even has a bad nickname. Hell he does look like me though." Sam looked at the picture.
" You smell this?" Zemo asked.
" Yeah what is it acid?" Liliah asked.
" Madripoor. No matter what happens we have to stay in character. Our lives depend on it. There's no margin for error. High towns that way. Not a place if you wanna visit. But Low Towns the other way." Zemo told them as a car approached.

" Let me guess we have no friends in High Town." Sam said as they got into the car.
The car started them down the street, motorcycles coming on each side of them. They  parked under a bridge and got out. Liliah stepped out and immediately all eyes fell on her. Though she couldn't really tell, she didn't have her glasses on and had no contacts in making it a bit difficult to see. Zemo leaned into Sam.

" You might want to keep a tight grip and a watchful eye on her tonight." Zemo told him.
" Why?" Sam asked.
" She's young, beautiful, an very valuable accessory. And your fake date for the night." Zemo explained.
Bucky who had been listening looked at all the lust full eyes watching he's niece. Bucky went over to Liliah grabbed her arm and pulled her to Sam.

" What's going on?" Liliah asked.
" Uhh just want to play the part of you as my date. So you need to stay next to me at all times." Sam lied.
" Good plan." Liliah nodded and looped her arms with Sam.
The three men all looked at one another and gave a nod. They started towards the club. They walked into a crowded bar filled with trashy looking rich people and thugs.

" Here we are." Zemo told them.
They walked towards the actually bar where a man from behind the counter approached them.
" Hello gentlemen. Wasn't expecting you, Smiling Tiger." The man said.
" He's plans changed. Wanted to show he's new pet around. Besides we have business to do with Selby." Zemo told him.
Liliah's grip on Sam tighten as Zemo called her Sam's pet. Physically having to push her raging feminist back down. It was just a part, an act, she kept telling herself.

" The usual?" The man asked Sam.
Sam just nodded. The bartender took a snake out of a jar and cut it open. He then put part of the snake into the drink.
" Ah Smiling Tiger, your favorite." Zemo smiled.
The drink was put in front of Sam. Liliah had to look away to stop herself from gagging.
" I love these." Sam picked up the drink.

He brought it to his mouth then stop. Then did it again and took the whole shot.
" Mmm." Sam gave a thumbs up.
Another man walked up to them.
" Just got word from up high. You ain't welcome here." The man told him.
" I have no business with the power broker. But if he insist he can either come and talk to me or.." Zemo gestured towards Bucky.

" New haircut?" He asked.
" Or bring Selby for a chat." Zemo said.
The man looked from Bucky to Sam, he did a double take at Liliah smirking a tad. Then he turned and left.
" A power broker? Really?" Bucky asked.
" Every kingdom needs its king. Let's just pray we stay under his radar." Zemo told him.
" Do you know him?" Sam asked.
" Only by reputation." Zemo shrugged.