124

Liliah stared at the TV blankly. It had been two days since she and Fred got home from Westview. Now she was watching as " Night Monkey" saved a city on the news. Liliah knew better though, she knew those moves anywhere, it was Peter. The sound of the door opening and closing snapped her out of her trance. Liliah grabbed the remote and clicked the TV off.
" I got the pizza!" Fred smiled.
" You're going to love it. I mean New Pizza is amazing, but the best is here in Brooklyn." Liliah stood from the couch and walked towards him.

" So what actually is pizza?" Fred asked.
" God, your such a pure blood. It's bread, tomato sauce, cheese and pepperonis. Which is like a meat of some sorts." Liliah explained as he put the box down on the table.
" And this is the best one?" Fred asked.
" Definitely. Trust me I'm like a pizza expert. I mean every time we went somewhere knew me, dad and Tony would have to try the pizza." Liliah told him smiling.
She realized what she had said and felt her heart break a little.

Fred walked over to her and wrapped her in a hug. He kissed the top of her head.
" I miss them. All of them." Liliah said.
" I know darling." Fred rubbing her back.
" I don't want to lose anymore family." Liliah told him.
He just nodded and continued to soothe her.
" I want to marry you. I want us to be officially bond together." Liliah said suddenly.
" You-you want to resume our wedding planning?" Fred asked looking down.

Liliah looked up at him and nodded. Fred was unable to keep the smile off his face.
" Thank Merlin! I still have all of our binders and plans!" Fred rushed into the living room and to a coat closet.
He opened in and pulled out a box with all of their unfinished wedding plans in it. He brought it to the table and sat it next to the pizza box. Liliah started to look through it.
" How come I've never notice this?" Liliah asked.

" I put a charm on it so only I could find it." Fred admitted blushing a little.
" You're adorable." Liliah smiled.
Fred blushed harder and the corner of his lips tugged upwards.
" So where do you want to start?" Fred asked.
" Well, I want my Dads approval before I marry you. That was always important to me." Liliah told him.
" Okay...soo how do we do that?" Fred asked.
Liliah though for a moment before an idea popped in her head. A smirked forming on her face.

" Well my dad isn't here anymore. But I think I have someone well two people that could advocate for him." Liliah said.
" Really? Who?" Fred asked.

                                      ¥¥¥

Fred squirmed in his seat at the intense stares he was receiving from across from him. Liliah lend against the wall and watched amused. On the couch across from Fred sat non other then Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson.
" So, you want to marry my niece?" Sam asked finally breaking the silence.
" Uh yes sir." Fred nodded.
" Hmm. And what do you have to offer her?" Sam asked.
" Um well-" Fred started.

" Do you have a job?" Bucky asked.
" Well, technically-" Fred started.
" It's a yes or no question." Bucky interrupted.
" No." Fred sighed.
Bucky and Sam looked at each other and shook their heads in disproval. Liliah covered her mouth with her hand to muffle her laughter.
" Maybe you should be working on that instead of talking to us." Bucky told him.
Liliah couldn't hold it back any longer and laughed.

" Do you love Liliah?" Sam asked.
" With my whole heart." Fred told him.
" How long have you've known Liliah?" Sam asked.
" Since we were eleven." Fred said.
" What about the other girl? The one you were with during the blip?" Bucky asked.
Fred looked at Liliah.
" You told them about that?" Fred asked with wide eyes.
" Of course I did. I told Pepper, Happy, Peter, Bruce, Clint, Thor-" Liliah said.

" You told the Avengers on me?" Fred asked actually terrified for his life.
" Yeah, their my family." Liliah shrugged.
" Back on topic. What is the current situation with this girl?" Sam asked.
" Nothing. We only went out for a few weeks. I haven't spoken to her since the night I broke things off with her. A day before I tried finding Liliah." Fred explained.
" Well we need to talk this over." Sam said before turning to Bucky.

The two of them conversed for a minute. Then they turned back to Fred.
" We've decided to go with a maybe, leaning yes. Liliah mentioned a trip to London?" Sam said.
" Yeah, we're going to England to see my family and Liliah's other family." Fred nodded.
Bucky and Sam looked at each other and nodded.
" We're going with." Bucky decided.
Liliah smiled and Bucky and Sam stood up.
" Wait- what I don't think-" Fred stoop up and tried protesting.

Bucky sent him a sharp glare.
" I said we're going." Bucky said.
Fred shrunk back down into his chair.
" We'll go back to Louisiana get our things and be back. Then we can fly to London." Sam looked at Liliah.
" Sounds like a plan. Oh and you guys know that the car is still running right?" Liliah asked.
" Of course it is. Alpine is in there, she needs air." Bucky scoffed.
" Who the hell is Alpine?" Liliah asked.
" Bucky's cat." Sam told her.

" Bucky has a cat now?" Liliah asked.
" Yep found her on the side of the road. Claimed he was just keeping her safe till he could find her a permanent home. That was two weeks ago. Now he brings her everywhere." Sam explained.
" Don't talk about Alpine like she's not even here." Bucky told them offended on behalf of his cat.
" She's in the car." Liliah said.
" She can still tell when people are talking about her." Bucky told her.

Liliah looked at Sam. He just shrugged and shook his head.
" Okay well bye. See you guys in a two days." Liliah walked them to the front door.
" Bye Li." Sam waved.
" See ya Rogers." Bucky smiled.
" See ya Barnes. Bye Sam." Liliah smiled and waved.

She shut the door behind them and walked back into the living room.
" You remember back in sixth year, at the Yule ball. You told me that I was scared of the wrong family. Well you were right." Fred told her.
" I know. But hey, this will be a great bonding experience for you three." Liliah walked to him and straddled his lap.
" Sometimes I wonder if dealing with all these super heroes are worth it. Then I looked at you remember that it is absolutely worth it, to be with you." Fred said as he wrapped his arms around her.

Liliah lend forward and kissed him.
" And sometimes I wonder if the chance of having ginger kids is worth it. Then I remember how good you are in bed and it's absolutely worth it." Liliah teased.
" That's it. Now you've done it." Fred said playfully squeezing her sides.
Liliah squealed and jumped off his lap and took off running. Fred smiled and took off after her.

Oh yes, this was definitely worth it.

Authors Note: Okay loves here is the game plan. I don't want to reveal too much but here's my basic outline. Hawkeye comes out on Nov. 24 and Spider Man: No way home comes out Dec 17. And of course I haven't seen either but I want Liliah to be in both of those. So my thinking is I'll make the next couple chapters like filler chapters leading up to Liliah and Fred's wedding. And if I keep my same uploading schedule it will perfectly match up to the first episode of Hawkeye. Then by the time I'm done writing that it will be time for No Way Home. Then after that I have no clue, haven't thought that far yet, but I promise it will be good. So please continue to read the next chapters I have lots of fun ideas for them that your not going to want to miss. Thank you all and I hope you have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this. <3