92

" Liliah! Hermione!" Harry called from outside of the tent.
Liliah shot up grabbing her dagger and rushed outside. She stopped in her tracks when she three sights for sore eyes. Harry was carrying the sword of Godric Gryffindor and behind him was Ron holding a destroyed locket. A smile spilt across her face, but it faded into confusion when she saw they were both soaking wet.

" I'm scared to ask but, how'd you manage this?" Liliah asked walking towards Harry and taking off her jacket.
" It's a long story..." Harry said.
" Not worth telling I bet. I'll just be happy, y'all destroyed the locket." Liliah placed her jacket around her brother to warm him up.
" And my return." Ron added.
" Yeah sure that too." Liliah teased.

The tent flap opened and Hermione stepped out. Ron smiled widely.
" Hi." Ron said.
Hermione's face contorted in pure rage. She started walking to them. Liliah's eyes widen and she moved herself and Harry to the side.
" You complete ass Ronald Weasley! You just leave, we go months without hearing from you and you say hey?" Hermione started hitting him.

" Where's my wand Harry? Where's my wand?" Hermione started walking towards Harry and Liliah.
" I don't know-" Harry backed away.
" Harry Potter you give me my wand right now!" Hermione shouted.
" I don't have it!" Harry pushed Liliah in front of him.
Liliah picked up at stick and threw it Hermione. She gave Liliah a confused but still angry look.
" Pretend it's a wand." Liliah said terrified.

" Why does he have your wand?" Ron asked.
" Non of your business." Hermione turned back to him.
Liliah and Harry sneakily walked away and behind a tree.
" What's that?- You destroyed it? And how do you just so happen to have the sword of Godric Gryffindor?" Hermione asked.
" It's a long story." Harry said from behind the tree.

" Why-why would you give away our position like that?" Liliah's head shot towards him.
" Don't think this changes anything." Hermione told Ron.
" Oh of course not. I only just destroyed a horcrux. Why would that change anything? I wanted to come back as soon as I left, but I didn't know who to find you." Ron said.

" How did you find us?" Harry asked.
" With this- it doesn't just turn off lights. I don't know who it works but Christmas morning I was sleeping in this little pub, keeping away from some snatchers and I heard it." Ron told them.
" Oh god, he's gone mad. Ronald you do not recognize the bodies in the water! Don't listen to the voices in your head!" Liliah shouted to him.

Hermione sent her a glare that shut her up immediately.
" It?" Harry asked.
" A voice." Ron said.
" Told you." Liliah added.
" Your voice Hermione." Ron told her.
" Oh that's creepy." Liliah cringed.
" Yeah that's a bit odd." Harry agreed.
" And what did I say might I ask?" Hermione asked ignoring the Potter siblings.
" My name just my name. So I pushed this button and a little ball of light came out. When straight through my chest. I knew it would take me where I needed to go so I apparated." Ron explained.

" Well that's just reckless." Liliah said.
" He's already been splinched and he just goes apparating with no place in mind." Harry shook his head.

Hermione and Ron just stared at each other.
" This is awkward." Liliah said loudly before walking back into the tent.

¥¥¥

Liliah was sitting outside reading Pride and Prejudice when she interrupted by Hermione huffing and sitting down next her.
" You good?" Liliah asked.
" Fine." Hermione said looking straight ahead.
" Okay." Liliah shrugged and looked back down at her book.
5...4...3....2....1... Liliah counted in her mind.
" I can't believe Ron thinks he can just leave and come back and expect to be welcome with open arms." Hermione ranted.
There it is.

" Listen Hermione I know your upset with Ron-" Liliah started.
" Enraged." Hermione corrected.
" Right okay, your enraged with him. But you love him and obviously he loves you. We're in the middle of a war here. People are dying and disappearing everyday. You can't let the people you care about think they don't mean anything to you. I lost my whole family in a war, and that was between my family. Non of them where trying to kill anyone and yet I lost everyone. I got to say a short goodbye to my dad, but Nat- my godmother- Clint- my uncle, Wanda- my best friend, I didn't get to say goodbye to them." Liliah stated.

" It's the worst feeling in the world. And you have the chance to tell the guy you love how you feel. He's right in there. You can't let this mistake he made come before your twos relationship. You can't petty anger over someone you love." Liliah told her.
Hermione looked down and let her words sink in. She didn't say anything.

" Alright good talk." Liliah grabbed her book and stood up.
" Your right." Hermione said.
Liliah widen her eyes and nodded to herself. She fucking knew she was right. Liliah patted her shoulder and walked back into the tent.

As soon as she open the flap Harry was pointing his wand at a blazing fire. It went out.
" What the fuck! It's Saint Patrick's day all over again!" Liliah shouted.
" What happened on Saint Patrick's day?" Ron asked.
" Your brother almost burned down our flat that's what happened." Liliah calmed down and walked to her bed and sat down her book.

Liliah sighed and fell down onto her bed.
" I swear it's either going to be a Potter or a Weasley that will be the death of me I swear." Liliah placed her hands under her glasses and rubbed her eyes.

Authors Note: Hi loves! I feel like it's been awhile since I talk to y'all. How are you? I hope your well, keeping safe and staying healthy. Life update: In math me and a cute boy ( he was new) made eye connect when he walked in and I was already sitting at my desk. And he walked pass like twelve empty seats and sat right next to me. Loves, he was so pretty and his eyes are gorgeous. I didn't talk to him but did some major eye flirting 😂 Maybe I'll grow the balls to talk to him tomorrow, maybe. Anyways you don't care about my personal life but that's okay. I hope you have an amazing day of night depending on when your seeing this. 💛