81

" Then I left, so I wouldn't kill him and be considered a criminal in both America and England." Liliah finished telling Amelia and Cedric what happened yesterday. 
" Damn I'm sorry babe." Amelia looked up from painting her toes.
" Want me to over there and kicked his ass?" Cedric asked as Liliah painted his nails black.
" No, I don't want you chip your nails right after I painted them." Liliah sighed.
" Okay of you insist." Cedric put his hand up and blew on his nails.

" So your you going to break up?" Amelia asked.
" Oh no. I love him. I love him with my whole heart, he just really pissed me off. And I'm not one of those people who can just talk something out at soon as it happens. I need a little to cool down so I don't lash out too harshly." Liliah explained.
" I give say he'll be knocking on your door begging to forgive him within the hour." Cedric said.
" Yeah you two are perfect for each other Lils. It was just a fight, every couple fight." Amelia reassured her.
" Me and Harry have a fight almost every two weeks. And god I love that little fucker." Cedric shook his head.

" How sweet. His pet name for my brother is fucker." Liliah joked.
" He is a little fucker. A rough one too." Cedric mumbled but everyone still heard him.
Liliah hit him and Amelia fell back in the bed laughing.
There was a knock at the door then it opened a little.
" Can I come in?" James asked.
" Yes." Liliah said.

" Umm I don't know what to do in this situation but umm Fred is downstairs and is asking to see you. Was I suppose to kick him out and slam the door in his face or kick his ass-" James started.
" You did the right thing Pops. I'll be down in a second." Liliah told him.
James just nodded and left. Liliah took a deep breath and looked at her best friends. They both gave her a thumbs up. Liliah nodded and walked out of her room.

She walked down the stairs and saw Fred pacing back and forth in the living room.
" Hi..." Liliah said walking into the living room.
" Hi. I'm so so sorry sunflower." Fred rush towards her.
" I know I'm sorry too. I snap at you and I apologize." Liliah told him.
" No, no way. I was a total asshole. I didn't even think about your feelings when I was saying all those terrible things. I'm so sorry, I promise I will never do anything like that again." Fred grabbed her hands.
" You know your allowed to have your own opinions. It's just- I didn't- it hurt my-" Liliah's eyes started feeling with tears.

Fred immediately wrapped her in a hug.
" I'm so sorry darling. I was insensitive prick. And hate myself for hurting you." Fred told her.
" I forgive you. I love you so much Freddie." Liliah looked up at him.
" I love you more than anything Li." Fred wiped her tears from her cheeks.
" Please take me home." Liliah said.
" Absolutely." Fred nodded and bent down to kiss her.

Liliah kissed back and felt whole again.

                                     ¥¥¥

Liliah truly loved working at Saint Mungos. She especially loved the long time resident floor. It was probably her favorite shift to work.
" Good morning Mrs. Longbottom, Mr. Longbottom. How are you today?" Liliah asked bringing a tray of food into their shared room.
" Lillen! I saw a ghost!" Alice shrieked.
Yes they called her Lillen, and they called Lily flower. It wasn't their fault, they were tortured by Bellatrix Lestrange so much they lost their minds. They were hero's in Liliah's eyes.

Even though all the lights weren't on upstairs they still were the sweetest couple in the world.
" You did? Where?" Liliah asked sitting down the tray.
" He just left. Look he's back!" Alice pointed to her door.
Will walked in. Liliah laughed.
" That's just Willam, Mrs. Longbottom. He isn't a ghost he is scary looking though." Liliah smiled.
Will glared at her but started helping her set up the food for the couple.

" Lillen. What's a four letter word for circle?" Frank asked holding a crossword puzzle.
" How about ring?" Liliah turned her head towards him.
" No...that's not it." Frank shook his head.
Liliah chuckled and kept helping Alice eat her breakfast.
" Soo Lillen, any holiday plans?" Will asked.
" As a matter of fact yes. I'm going to my boyfriends childhood home for Christmas." Liliah told him.

" Holiday? Is the holidays coming up?" Alice asked.
" Yes, a little less then a month away." Liliah nodded.
" That means Neville is coming! Dear Neville is coming!" Alice shouted.
" Where?" Frank asked.
" Not now. In a little less then a month. That's what Lillen said." Alice told him.
" But where is Neville?" Frank asked.

Liliah smiled. She would have to send a letter to Neville and tell him how excited his parents are to see him.
" Have I told you of my son Lillen? He's an amazing student at Hogwarts. Loves plants." Alice told Liliah for probably the millionth time.
Alice and Frank loved their son, but only so many facts about him stayed permanent in their minds.
" He sounds lovely." Liliah played along.
" I figured it out! It's ring!" Frank announced.

" Of course it's ring. Who wouldn't guess ring." Will encouraged Frank but teases Liliah at the same time.
Liliah stuck her tongue out at him childishly.
" Liliah Rogers to the front, Liliah Rogers please come to the front." A voice over the speakers spoke.
" You okay doing clean up duty by yourself?" Liliah asked Will.
" Oh yeah I'll be fine. Remember we need to stop by Miss. Walkers room at twelve." Will reminded.
" Yep got it in my schedule." Liliah pointed her finger to her head.

She waved to them before walking out of the room. Liliah started walking to the lobby. Even though Liliah and Will loved taking cheap shots at one another, they both took their jobs very seriously. Both were very good at pushing their childish impulses aside and actually working , and working well together when needed.

Liliah got the lobby and saw Fred leaning against the front desk.
" This is a surprise." Liliah smiled walking to him.
" I brought you breakfast." Fred held up a brown paper bag.
" Awe love, you didn't have to do that." Liliah's heart lit up.
" You need to eat. You've been her all last night, now all this morning." Fred grabbed her hand and lead her to some chairs.
" I know. We had two emergency surgery's last night. Both from deatheater attacks. One of our patients relapsed early this morning. Apparently the curse used on him came back with a vengeance. We lucky saved him but he is still passed out. So we're all taking turns checking on him on top of our usual shifts-"
Liliah rambled.

Fred pushed a biscuit in her mouth.
" Eat. You've had a long night." Fred told her.
She gave him an unamused looked but took a bite of the biscuit.
" What else do you have in there?" Liliah asked.
" Ummm hash browns, a muffin, berries and yogurt." Fred looked in the bag.
" That's a lot of food." Liliah took another bite of the biscuit.
" Li, you haven't eaten in twelve hours. I should have brought you a whole breakfast buffet, but it wouldn't fit in the bag. How are you not hungry?" Fred asked.

" Been too busy to even think about it." Liliah shrugged.
" Darling, I love how passionate you are about your work. I completely understand, but you need to take care of yourself. There's sorta a hundred people who love and need you outside of the hospital. Including the one sitting across from who happens to be in love with you." Fred told her.
" Okay, okay. I get it. I love you too." Liliah lend towards him and kissed him.
Fred sighed happily and kissed back.

" Now give me the hash browns." Liliah pulled away their noses still touching.
Fred smiled and started digging through the bag.