41

Liliah played with her necklace as waited for the two other schools. Yep it was October and the school waited outside for the visitors.
" You look cute today." Fred whispered into her ear as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
" Really? Thank you." Liliah smiled up at him.
" Oh yes because just friends stand like this." Cedric raised his eyebrows.
" Exactly what I was thinking." George stood on the other side of the two.

" Don't listen to them sunflower. Their just jealous." Fred told her.
" Of our amazing friendship." Liliah added.
" God I wanna fuck you." Fred's head dropped onto Liliah's shoulder.
" Dammit Fred. Friends!" Liliah shouted but didn't push him off her.
" Liliah! Liliah look!" Harry ran over to his sister pointing at the sky.
Liliah followed her brothers finger and saw a flying carriage with flying horses.

" Oh my god. It's like Sofia the First. I'm living in Sofia the first." Liliah smiled her eyes lighting up.

( Again I know this show wasn't created yet but does this scene not remind anyone else of Sofia the First? Really the first thing I thought when I saw this part in the movie.)

" Look at the lake!" Ron shouted.
They looked and saw a ship come out from under the water.
" That's so cool." Harry told his older sister.
Liliah chuckled and nodded. She loved seeing Harry so excited about something.

The Professors started ushering the kids back into the school. Fred keep one protective arm wrapped around Liliah's waist as they walked inside. Liliah waved to Cedric as they parted to their different tables. Liliah sat in between Fred and Harry.

" Children our guest have arrived. Please welcome Beauxbatons Academy of Magic." Dumbledore announced.
The door swung open and girls wearing blue silk dresses pranced in. They would stop and swoon at all the boys. Every boy was practically drooling over them except one. Liliah was never one to be insecure. And she would never put another woman down to make herself feel better. So instead of scowling and rolling her eyes like the other girls ( Hermione and Ginny included) she clapped and smiled.

Fred could only stare at the beauty next to him. Sure the Beauxbatons girls were beautiful but they weren't his sunflower. No body could even compare it wasn't even fair.

Behind the girls a few boys from the school walked in wearing blue silk pants and shirts. Cedric noticed one of them and all the color drained from his face. After everyone from the school got seated at the Ravenclaw table Dumbledore stood up again.

" And our friends from the North. Durmstrang Institute for Magic." Dumbledore announced.
This time the biggest, buffest guys in the world stomped in. They wore heavy fur and carried big sticks. This time all the girls got to swoon. One guy looked at Liliah, winked and smiled at her. Fred looked at the guy and pull Liliah closer to him. Liliah looked from the Bulgarian hunk to Fred. Liliah snuggled closer to him and placed her hand on his knee. This action made Fred's chest puff out a tad and him smile proudly.

Liliah didn't want Fred to feel jealous. She wasn't interested in any of the new guys or any of the Hogwarts boys. The only guy she was even remotely interested in was Fred. But she didn't want Fred to know that yet, but also didn't want him to be jealous. Get it? No, yeah neither does she but that's how she felt.

Behind the boys some girls walked in as well. Lastly the High Master and a boy walked in.
" Oh my god. It's Viktor Krum!" Ron squealed.
Everyone started freaking out and talking.
" Who's that?" Liliah asked Harry.
" A celebrity." Harry told her.
" Like his been in movies and stuff?" Liliah's eyes widen a tad.
" No better he's a quidditch player." Harry said excitedly.
" Oh." Liliah sunk back down.

The Durmstrang students took a seat at the Slytherin table and dinner was served. On the table held food from the three different countries.

" Oh my lord they have croque monsieur." Liliah mouth started watering.
She immediately put on on her plate.
" What's that?" Fred asked.
" It's a sandwich and their incredible. Tony always brings these back to me when he goes to France. These and macrons." Liliah told him.
Fred grabbed one and took a bite out of it. His eyes widen.
" Good right." Liliah smirked.
" There super good." Fred nodded.

" Ew that looks disgusting. What is it?" Ron pointed to a bowl of a seafood stew.
" Bouillabaisse." Hermione answered.
" It's actually really good." Liliah told him.
" No it's not." Ron shook his head.
" Yeah well expect it is. Don't be a prat just try some." Liliah put a spoon full in her mouth.
Ron looked disgusted. Suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder.

" Exsquez me. Are you going to finizsh that bouillabaisse?" A girl asked.
She very tall and hand long blonde hair pulled back perfectly and absolutely beautiful.
Ron's mouth hung open as he tried to form a sentence. Liliah rolled her eyes and grabbed the bowl handing it to the poor girl.
" Désolé pour ça. Il pense juste que tu es jolie." Liliah told her.
Translation: sorry about him. He just thinks your pretty.
" Aucun problème. Je suis Fleur" Fleur introduced herself.
Translation: no problem I'm Fleur.
" Liliah Rogers." Liliah smiled.
" Very nize to meet you Liliah. Maybe I'll seez you around." Fleur smiled back.

" Of course. And if there's any thing you need don't be shy to ask me. It's literally my job." Liliah pulled forwards her prefects badge attached to her robes then let it fling back.
" Good too know." Fleur giggled.
Liliah laughed with her.
" Au revoir Lilia." Fleur waved.
" Au revoir Fleur." Liliah waved.

She turned back around to see everyone's mouths hanging open.
" What?" Liliah asked.
" You speak French?" Fred asked.
" I speak seven languages. Nat and my dad taught me." Liliah explained.
Everyone's eyes widen and their jaws dropped more.
" Please please please be mine. Seriously I'm in love with you, your perfect." Fred almost got on his knees and begged.
Liliah just laughed it off and continued to eat her food.

                                      ¥¥¥

Liliah found Cedric in the hectic mess after the feast.
" Hey- whats wrong?" Liliah noticed his grim expression.
Cedric looked around before grabbing Liliah's arm and pulling her into an empty classroom. He shut the door and locked it, then put up a silencing spell.
" What's going on Ced?" Liliah asked worriedly.
" Okay okay. You know I've ever only slept with two guys. The seventh year that would never tell anyone about us because I was thirteen and he was seventeen." Cedric started.

" Right it would have been major teasing materiel for sleeping with a younger kid." Liliah nodded.
" Right. And the other one was that boy I met in France about two years ago during holiday." Cedric said.
" I remember. You wanted to see if you actually liked guys. And that's when you found out you were bi." Liliah finished his story.
" Right and I thought I never see him again." Cedric added.
" Right...what's going on?" Liliah asked.

" His here Li! He goes to Beauxbatons. And his here!" Cedric panicked.
" Okay why is that bad? Did you ghost him?" Liliah asked.
" Yes but that's not the thing I'm worried about." Cedric said.
" Then what is?" Liliah asked.
" No ones besides you knows about me. I've only been with girls since France." Cedric played with his fingers.
" You haven't told anyone? Not even your parents?" Liliah walked over to him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Cedric shook his head.
" I'm a little nervous to tell anyone besides you." Cedric's head dropped.
" Oh Ced." Liliah hugged him.
Cedric hugged back and buried his head in her neck.
" Ced no one is going to treat you differently. And if they do I'm a trained spy I'll kick their ass and make them disappear without any suspicion. Especially with the lack of DNA testing in the Wizarding World. Easy work." Liliah told him.
He chuckled and pulled back to look at her.

" I'm not ashamed. I'm just nervous ya know." Cedric said.
" I completely understand. You take as much time as you need to tell everyone. Just know I got your back the whole way. I love and support you. And so will everyone that's worth giving a shit." Liliah cupped his cheeks.
" Thanks Lils. That's means a lot to me." Cedric smiled.

" I love you Puff." Liliah smiled.
" I love you too Gryff." Cedric said.