6

Liliah sat at the Gryffindor table watching the sorting. She sat next to Katie Bell and Alicia Spinnet, two third years. The doors to the great hall opened and she turned to look at who was coming in. Harry and Ron both walked in still wearing normal clothes. They sat down across from Liliah and next to Hermione. Ron had a twig in his hair. Liliah reached over and pulled it out. He looked at her and she held up the twig.

" Thanks." Ron blushed.
" No problem, but why do you have a twig in your hair?" Liliah asked.
" It's a long story. But we had a run in with the whomping willow." Ron told her.
Liliah's eyes widen.
" No way. How'd you mange that?" Liliah asked.
" We missed the train, so we took Ron's flying car here." Harry spoke up.
" That's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. So the car is here?" Liliah smiled.

" It's not brilliant it's irresponsible." Hermione said.
Both boys rolled their eyes at her.
" Yeah it's here but completely trashed." Ron looked down.
" I bet I could fix it." Liliah told them.
" Really?" Harry asked with gleaming eyes.
" Sure I work on cars all the time with my godfather. Should be no problem." Liliah offered.
" Thank you." Ron smiled.

" But only on one condition." Liliah held her finger up.
" What is it?" Harry asked.
" I get to go for a ride when I'm done." Liliah smirked.
Both boys looked at each other then back at her. They nodded excitedly.
" Great." Liliah said as dinner appeared in front of them.

                                     ¥¥¥

" Allow me to introduce your new defense against the dark arts teacher, me!" Lockheart smiled.
" And allow me to introduce you to my vomit." Liliah mumbled.
Cedric chuckled and nudged her side.
" Today we will be talking about magical creatures. Like freshly caught pixies. However during my first class I managed to lose them all so will just use text books." Lockheart told them.

Liliah went to grab her book from her bag. She stuck her hand down and felt nothing. Her eyes widen and she looked down. It wasn't there.
" Fuck me, I forgot my book." Liliah told Cedric.
" I wouldn't mind sharing." Fred smirked from the seat behind her.
" Piss off Fred. You've already proven you can't contain yourself around me." Liliah looked at him.
" How can I contain myself around you sunflower." Fred mused.

" My dad is Captain America." She told him trying to intimidate him.
" I bet he will make a lovely father in law." Fred said.
" My god father is iron man." She tried again.
" He can pay for the wedding." Fred shrugged.
" My god mother is black widow." Liliah narrowed her eyes.
" We both have red hair will get along grand." Fred smiled.
Liliah groaned and put her head in her hands.
" Her uncle is the hulk and her other uncle is the actual god of thunder." Cedric told him.
Fred's smile fell.
" Good point Diggory." Fred leaned back in his chair.

" I love you." Liliah looked back up.
" I know, here." Cedric pushed his book in between them.

                                   ¥¥¥

Liliah and Cedric walked down to the quidditch pitch later that day. Cedric had left his good pair of trainers in his quidditch locker. They saw the Gryffindor team walk onto the pitch all wearing their uniforms.
" Holy-oh my god. It's Oliver Wood in his quidditch uniform." Liliah practically melted at the sight.
" Your so pathetic. Your crushing on the Captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team. And you've never spoken to him." Cedric rolled his eyes.

" Not true I have. He asked me to pass him the sugar one morning at breakfast. And I said sure then passed it to him. Then he smiled at me." Liliah told him smiling at the memory.
" Your pathetic." Cedric decided.
Liliah opened her mouth to rebuttal when she saw the Slytherin team walk out from the other side.
" Oh no this can't be good." Liliah said as the two rival teams approached each other.
Cedric gave her a look and she nodded. They walked over to hear what was going on.