158

" Okay so uh so looks like I can repair the devices for Dylan and Marko but the others-"
The Peter from this universe started.
" Oh I got Conors I already cured him once it's no big deal." The Peter that looks like Remus said.
The other two just looked at him.
" Really it's no big deal." He said.
" Great. I think I can make cure for Doctor Osborn. I've been thinking about it a long time. Gotta cure all of them, right?" The oldest Peter smiled.

" Yeah." Peter nodded.
" That's what we do." He said before walking away.
Liliah walked to her Peter and squeezed his shoulder. He looked back at her.
" We got this." Liliah reassured him.
" I know. Just still taking everything in I guess." Peter chuckled.
" Yeah, me too. But after fighting an overgrown eggplant, what can really rattle us." Liliah joked and ruffled his hair.
Peter just smiled and shook his head.

" I'm going to go heal this." Liliah held up her arm with a huge cut on it.
" Oh jeez LiLi. Go, go, I got this." Peter told her.
" I know you do." Liliah smiled before walking away.

Liliah walked to Fred.
" Hi love, what's wrong?" Fred asked.
" I need you're help. I lost my wand in the chaos and I need to heal this." Liliah told him.
" What's mine is yours." Fred pulled out his wand and handed to her.
Liliah smiled and sat in the stool in front of him.
" Could you hold my arm while I heal it?" Liliah asked.
" Of course sunflower." Fred took her extended arm.

He turned it a little and kissed a non-wounded part of her arm.
" Such a charmer." Liliah teased.
Fred chuckled as Liliah began healing herself.
" Mum called me from the house phone." Fred told her.
" Oh really? What did she have to say?" Liliah asked.
" Asking where the Godric we were." Fred said.
" Hm guess she wasn't paying attention when I taught her how to work the TV." Liliah said before she hiss at a particularly sensitive part of her skin started sewing back together.

" The babies are fine. We'll have to take them to the park when we get back though. Mum's to frightened of Muggle technology to even take them out of the house." Fred told her.
" I can't wait to get back. I have no doubt in your mother's capability to take care of children, but I just want to be back with my kids." Liliah finished healing her arm.
" Trust me I understand. But hey." Fred cupped her face.
" Hm?" Liliah looked up at him.

" I don't regret being here at all. I know maybe back in the day I used to be kinda iffy on Peter but-" Fred started.
" Kinda? My god, you absolutely blew you're top when he sent me a letter for the first time or when I told you, I was going to see during break." Liliah smirked.
" I know, but that was before I saw you two together. Before I knew him, and before I was truly yours. He was there for you when you're dad, godfather and godmother passed. I wasn't, and I'll be forever grateful to that kid that he was there for you when I couldn't. So I'm glad we both got to return the favor." Fred explained.

" Me too. I love him so much." Liliah nodded.
" I know you do." Fred said.
" But I'm in love with you. Thank you for being here." Liliah kissed him.
" Anytime darling. Anytime." Fred told her before kissing her again.

" Uh Peter!" Ned said.
" Yeah? Oh sorry." All three Peter's said.
" Uh Peter Peter." Ned said.
" Yeah we're all named Peter." They said.
" Uh Peter Parker." Ned guessed.
" Yeah that's still all us." They said.
" The computer." Ned pointed.
Liliah's Peter walked over to the computer.
" Okay I'm ready." He nodded.
" Yep me too. Now all he have to do is to lure these guys somewhere and try and heal them while they try and kill us and then send them home. " The Peter wearing the lab coat said.
" Using a magic box." The oldest Peter finished.

" Sounds doable. Certainly done harder." Liliah stood up and walked to her Peter's side.
" You've lived a full life haven't you?" The middled aged Peter asked.
" I've lived at least three." Liliah shrugged.
" Oh hey are you gonna go into battle looking like a cool youth pastor or-" The middle Peter started.
The oldest Peter pulled down his shirt to reveal a suit underneath.

" Here's you Webb fluid." Ned handed a bottle to this universe's Peter.
" Whats that?" The oldest Peter asked.
" Oh it's my Webb fluid. It's from my Webb shooters. Why?" He asked.
The oldest Peter stuck out his wrist and shoot a web.
" Oh my god, that came out of you." Liliah said.
" Yeah, you guys can't do that huh?" He asked.
" No." Peter from this universe shook his head.
" How did you-" the other Peter started.

" Okay look focus Spiderlings. We are going to lure them to the Statue of Liberty with the box, since it's what they all want. All we have to do is figure out how we are going to get there, because I can only fly one person at a time with Jonathan." Liliah explained.
" Who's Jonathan?" The oldest Peter asked.
" Oh." Liliah held out her hand and the hammer flew to her hand.
" So it's a hammer?" The middle Peter asked.
" What no, it's so much more. This was given to me by the go's of thunder himself, Thor. Surely you know who Thor is." Liliah said.

" Yeah a fictional character in mythology." The middle Peter nodded.
" No, not fictional real. And my uncle." Liliah corrected.
" So that's Mjölnir?" The oldest Peter asked.
" Correcto Mundo." Liliah nodded.
" Whatever I could totally lift that thing." The middle Peter said referring to the legend.
" Really? We'll go on then." Liliah sat Mjölnir on the table.
He looked at the other Peters and then grabbed it, but when he went to pick it up nothing happened.

" What how?" He asked.
" You're simply not worthy." Liliah smirked and picked up the hammer with ease.

" Wait guys I got it. We can portal there, I have magic now." Ned spoke up.
" That's true he does." Fred nodded.
" And I promise I won't turn into a supervillain and try and kill you." Ned told him.
The middle Peter patted him on the back.
" Okay, thank you. Li have I ever told you you're my best friend?" Peter looked at her.
" Yeah, but looks like there's not much competition." Liliah looked between Ned and the other Peter's.

" Okay, what's that thing you always say MJ? Except disappointment and-" He started.
" No, no where gonna kick some ass." MJ said.
" Damn of MJ thinks we are going to do good, we better pull through." Liliah said.
" We are gonna cure some ass." The oldest Peter said.
" Cure some ass." Ned nodded.
" Hey that's the title of Fred's sex tape with his ex girlfriend." Liliah said trying to act serious but couldn't help but crack a smile.

" Liliah!" Fred scolded.
Liliah placed her head in her hands, shook her head and laughed. The two foreigners looked at each other and then at the others.
" Well, now you can officially say you've hung out with the real Liliah Rogers." Peter told them with a smile.
Liliah snorted and laughed some more just thinking about how truly funny she was. Well at least to herself.

Authors Note: NWH has gone by so fast. This was a bit of a filler chapter before the next part, which will be the the first part of the final fight scene. Thanks for reading and I hope you have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this <333