111

Authors Note: This is part two of the Second episode of TFATWS. I had like 2,000 words last chapter and I'm barely half way through the episode. So I decided for both mine and your sanity to spilt it into two chapters. Might have to do this with the others but we'll see. <3

Liliah, Bucky and Sam all laid on the seats of the plane. All quietly thinking about the matter at hand. There are super soldiers just running around. How did they get the serum? When did they get the serum? We're they planning on making more?

" You alright?" Sam asked Bucky.
" Let's take the shield. Let's take the shield and do it ourselves." Bucky stared off into the distance.
Liliah sat up at the idea.
" We can't just run up on the man, beat him up and take it. Do you remember what happened the last time we stole it?" Sam told him.

" Maybe." Bucky grunted.
" I'll help you in case you forgot. Sharon was branded enemy of the state, me and Steve were on the run for two years, and Liliah lost all contact with her family. I don't know about you but I don't to live my life la vida loca. We just got our ass handed to us by super soldiers, and we got nothing." Sam explained.
" Not entirely true." Bucky shook his head.

" What's that suppose to mean?" Liliah asked.
" There is someone you should meet." Bucky looked at Sam.

                                      ¥¥¥

                                Baltimore
                                Maryland

The trio walked down the street following Bucky to a house.
" Hey it's black Falcon. What's up?" A kid yelled.
" It's just Falcon kid." Sam told him.
" No, no. My daddy told me it's Black Falcon." The kid shook he's head.
" Is it because I'm Black and I'm the Falcon?" Sam asked.

" Well technically. I mean yes." The kid shrugged.
" So are you like Black Kid?" Sam joked.
Liliah smiled at them and continued to walk behind Bucky.
The kid sighed while his friend laughed.
" Ha I got him right?" Sam chuckled.
" Whatever man." The kid laughed a little.

Sam laughed and followed Bucky and Liliah up the front porch steps to the front door of the house. Bucky knocked on the door. A teenager opened it.
" We're here to see Isaiah." Bucky told him.
" Nobody named Isaiah live here." The teen said.
" Look we just want to talk to him." Bucky sighed.
" You must not hear what I just said. You ain't getting in this house. Y'all can leave now." The teen told them.

" Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here. He's going to know what that means." Bucky said.
They stared at each other for a second.
" All right wait here." He turned and walked deeper into the house.
" Nice kid. How do you know this guy?" Sam asked.
" I used too. We had a skirmish during the Korean War." Bucky explained.
" God you're old." Liliah said.

He gave her a side glare and the door opened again. The teen jerked his head indicating they could come inside. They walked in Bucky first, then Sam and lastly Liliah. An old man stood in the living room.

" Isaiah." Bucky nodded.
" Look at you." Isaiah said.
" This is umm Sam and Liliah. She's Steve's daughter. Sam, Li, this is Isaiah. He was a hero. One of the ones that HYDRA feared most. Like Steve. We met in 51." Bucky introduced them.
" If by met you mean I whupped your ass then yeah." Isaiah told them.
Liliah snickered and covered her mouth with her hand.

" We heard whispers he was on the peninsula. But everyone they sent after him, never came back. So the U.S. Military dropped me behind the lines to go deal with him. I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang. But I see he managed to grow it back. I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. Or if he'd come to kill me." Isaiah explained.