19

After fighting and killing every fucking robot in the area Liliah was running around trying to find more. Cause in normal Liliah fashion she ran head first into trouble. See saw Clint struggling to fight off the robots. She pulled out her guns and started shooting them.
" Thanks Li." Clint told her as a robot exploded.
" Don't thank me yet-shit I was right. I'm out of bullets." Liliah looked at the guns.

She looked at them and threw it at the robots. It hit and killed one.
" Ha!" Liliah smiled.
" Your not serious right?" Clint looked at her.
" Sorry." She shrugged.
Then the doors of a building flew open and Wanda stepped out. She easily destroyed all the robots with her powers.
" Why wasn't she here earlier?" Liliah asked.

Then Pietro ran up to them. He winked and made a kissy face at Liliah before picking Wanda up.
" Keep up old man." He said before running off with his sister.
Clint grabbed an arrow and put it in his bow, he aimed it at Pietro.
" Clint." Liliah said.
" Nobody would know. Just us." Clint tried to justify his thoughts.

" Clint." Liliah said.
He put down his bow.
" The last time I saw him Ultron was sitting on him." Clint started running.
Liliah ran right along his side.
" Yeah he'll be missed. That quick little bastard. I miss him already." Clint ran down the ruble.
Liliah laughed and followed his actions.

As they ran the air started getting foggy.
" What? Are we-are we going through a cloud?" Liliah asked.
" Seems that way." Clint said.
Liliah walked over to the edge. When she looked down she saw a layer of clouds then just blue. She looked up. They would lose air soon.
" Sorry Lily. Sorry James. But I gotta help save the world." Liliah told to herself.
Then she started running back to the middle of the city with Clint.

Then they saw a beautiful sight. An aircraft, a S.H.I.E.L.D aircraft. Rafts started floating to the rock. Liliah smiled and continued to run into the crowed area. She helped people get in the safety rafts off the floating city. Pietro ran up to her and started helping her.

" Avengers time to work for a living." Tony told them.
" Mind giving me a lift to the church?" Liliah asked as they helped the last person in the area on to a hailcarrier.
" Stark said Avengers." Pietro said.
" Then it's a good thing your one now isn't it?" Liliah smirked.
He smiled and picked her up running them to the church.

He dropped her and they immediately sprung into action. Liliah got out her daggers and started swinging and stabbing the robots. They cleared it, for now. They were joined by the other Avengers. Pietro ran up to his sister.
" What's the drill?" Nat asked.
" This is the drill. Protect the core. If Ultron gets it we're all done." Tony told them.

Ultron flew over to them.
" Is that the best you can do?" Thor yelled.
Then an army of robots ran towards them.
" You had to ask." Steve looked at him.
" This is the best I can do. This is what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron told them.
" Well like the old man said. Together." Tony said.

Then the robots charged toward them. They all started fighting them. Liliah used her daggers and fighting skills to kill them. Pietro ran around breaking threw them with his fist and Wanda used her powers. Clint and Nat used there spy training and weapons. Thor used his hammer and Steve used his shield. Tony and Vision flew above them while Hulk.....well he smashed.

Then Tony, Vision and Thor all used there powers to blast Ultron. They ended up throwing him off the rock and the other robots ran off the rock as well. Rhodey and Vision went to take care of them. Liliah finally got a second to breath. Before she started coughing.
Steve rushed over to her.
" The air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers." Steve looked at them.
" What about the core?" Clint asked.
" I'll protect it. It's my job." Wanda said.
Clint gave her a nod.
" Nat, Li. Let's go." Clint told them.
Nat wrapped an arm around Liliah's shoulders and they started walking behind Clint. They hopped into a abandoned car and started zooming to the rafts. Clint was driving, Nat in the passenger seat and Liliah in the back sitting in the middle.