89

The four walked down the busy streets of London. Hermione lead the way with Harry and Liliah in behind her and Ron following behind them. Hermione led them down an empty alleyway.
" We need to change." Hermione told them and reached her arm down into her bag.
" How are you doing that?" Ron asked.
" Undetectable extension charm." Hermione told him.
" Brilliant you are." Ron smiled.
" Always the tone of surprise." Hermione handed everything their clothes.

They heard something crash inside the bag.
" Awe that be the books." Hermione grimaced.
" Oh my god, Mione please tell me you have my phone." Liliah said.
" Yes I do it's- it's right here." Hermione reached back in and pulled out her phone.
" Thank god. I have my weekly call with Peter tomorrow. And I'm expecting a call from Tony sometime in the next few days." Liliah took her phone.

" And your dad might call you." Harry added.
Liliah felt slightly guilty about admitting it to her brother but yes.
" I would hate to miss that." Liliah nodded.

                                     ¥¥¥

After they changed they went to a diner.
(outfit attached above)

They sat at a table and started talking about where they could hide. Liliah and Harry on side with Ron and Hermione across from them.
" Grimmuald place seems to be our only option." Liliah said.
" What about the order?" Ron asked.
" Why haven't had a meeting since Dumbledore's death." Liliah told them.
Harry looked down. Liliah noticed and placed her hand on her shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

The waitress walked over to them.
" What do you want?" She asked.
" Espresso." Liliah told her.
" Same." Harry nodded.
" Cappuccino." Hermione told her.
" Uhhh what she having." Ron pointed to Hermione.
" Do Wizards not have coffee? Fred did the exact same thing when I took him to Starbucks." Liliah chuckled.

" We usually just drink tea or pumpkin juice." Ron shrugged.
The door swung open and two men walked in. They walked to the counter. Liliah's danger sense started going off in her head. She pulled out her wand and placed it in her lap, ready to shot up at any second. They started to pull something out of their pockets.
" Get down!" Liliah tackled Harry to the floor.
The two men started to shot spells at them.
Liliah sat on her knees and shot a spell, sending one of the men back.

A spell was heading towards Harry. Liliah casted a force field with her hand and Hermione shot the men back. Harry turned to his sister.
" Your wandless magic is getting really good." Harry told her.
" I know right!" Liliah smiled.
Ron and Hermione had started identifying the wizards.
" Get the lights and lock the door." Harry told them.
Liliah snapped her fingers and the door locked and all the shades fell down on the windows.
Ron took care of the lights.

" What should we do with you? Kill us as soon as we turn our backs." Ron said.
" We can't kill them." Harry said.
" I disagree." Liliah raised her hand.
" They'll know it was us." Harry looked at her.
" Fine...boring." Liliah mumbled.
" Your the boss." Ron told Harry.
" Hermione your the best at spells." Harry looked at Hermione.

Hermione raised her wand and erased their memories.

                                      ¥¥¥

The four of them walked into 12 Grimmuald place. As soon as they did a ghost version of Dumbledore charged at them. Hermione screamed and Liliah waved the dust out of her face.
" That was gross." Liliah coughed.
She continued down the hall more into the house.

" It's so creepy empty." Harry said.
" Sirius is right, this is hell on earth." Liliah looked around.
" Where should we sleep?" Ron asked.

" Bedrooms."
" Living room."

The girls answered at the same time.
" There's only two couches in the living room." Liliah pointed out.
" But we should all stay close together." Hermione retorted.
Liliah mouth was slack and she looked at her brother. He just raised his hands in surrender.
" I'm going to have back spasms for the whole month." Liliah threw her hands up dramatically and gave in.

¥¥¥

Liliah did not sleep on the floor. After everyone fell asleep she went up to her old room she stayed in. She had woken up before everyone and went exploring around the house.

Liliah came across a room with R.A.B on the door. Sirius's little brother. She opened the door and walked in. It was plain but it felt like it held a ton of memories. The room was green and sliver for Slytherin obviously. It didn't have many pictures except for two.

The picture had two little boys. The older one was smiling widely showing his missing teeth and the younger one stared admiringly at him. Liliah knew insistently that this was a young Sirius and Regulus. Liliah smiled at the picture, it seemed Sirius did have a few fond memories in this house. Plus it's nice to see Sirius hasn't changed.

" Liliah! Liliah!" Harry shouted.
" In here!" Liliah called back.

Harry ran into the room out of breath.
" You scared the shit out of me!" Harry put his hand on his chest.
" Sorry little brother. I was just looking around." Liliah told him.
" Find anything useful?" Harry asked.
" No just looking through Regulus stuff." Liliah told him.
" Sirius's little brother. Regulus Black....R- B." Harry drifted off.
" You good?" Liliah asked.
" What's his middle name?" Harry asked.

" Ummm I know it starts with an A, umm Arcturus, yeah that's it." Liliah nodded.
" Oh my god R.A.B. Like the locket." Harry realized.
" Uhhh what?" Liliah asked.
" Regulus stole the locket. He was trying to take down Voldemort." Harry explained.
" Really? That's pretty badass." Liliah said impressed.

" We have to tell Ron and Hermione." Harry grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room.

Authors Note: Heyyy guys. I know it's been a minute but I just started school again so my posting schedule is a little different. I wrote this chapter in my 2nd period typing class. :)
Hope you enjoy 💛