18

Pietro was in fact fast enough and sat next to Liliah on the jet. This made Liliah blush fiercely and was glad her helmet covered most of her cheeks.

" Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. The people of Sokovia didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Steve scanned every one.
His eyes locked on the charming nineteen year old sitting awful close to his daughter. He also noticed Liliah was incredibly giggly and smiley which she never was before a mission.

" You ready speed racer?" Liliah asked.
" Only of you are Captain Golden child." Pietro said back.

Everyone heard this flirty exchange. The vision wasn't sure how to interpret this he had never seen human attraction before but he knew that this was it. Wanda smiled and shook her head. She already liked Liliah so seeing her and her brother made her happy. The rest of the Avengers all stared intensely at the two teens but more at Pietro. Oh how proud would Nat be if she were with them.

                                    ¥¥¥

Pietro got ready to run around the city warning the police and people to get out.
" Good luck." Liliah smiled.
" Thanks." He lent down and placed a kiss on the bottom half her cheek before running off in a blue haze.
Liliah blushed and placed her hand over the spot. Cedric's going to be so proud.

Steve coughed. Liliah turned around and gave him an awkward smile. They made eye contact through their helmets.
" I swear to god if the next words that come out of your mouth is, when a man and woman love each other I'm going puke." Liliah pointed her finger at him.
Steve chuckled and walked over to her.
" Go get the civilians out of city." He hugged her.
She hugged back.

" See ya later dad." Liliah smiled and pulled away.
" Liliah." Steve said.
" Yes dad?" Liliah turned back around to him.
" We will be having the birds and bees talk when this is over." Steve told her.
" Oh my god." Liliah gaged and turned back around.
" I love you!" Steve called.
" Love you too!" She yelled over her shoulder.

She ran into the city. She started yelling and directing people out of the city. She did this for about five minutes just helping people get out of the city. Then a blue haze appeared next to her.
" Your doing a good job little Cap." Pietro told her.
" Can't you just call me Liliah? Or Lils? Or Li something besides little Cap?" Liliah asked him as she waved her hand to a car.
" Fine, Liliah." He said in a low voice into her ear.

Shivers went down her spine.
" Just go help get everyone out Speedster." Liliah rolled her eyes.
" Can't you call me Pietro?" He asked mocking her.
" Sure Pietro." She drug out his name. 
He pressed his tongue to the side of his mouth and smirked.

( I don't know if y'all seen that gif of Jimmy Fallon doing this in his SNL days but this is basically what I imagine. If you haven't seen it go find it now! It's just 🤌😩)

Suddenly, robots started coming out of the ground.
" Shit." Liliah and Pietro said at the same time.
Liliah pulled out her guns and started shooting.
" I got this street." Liliah told him.
" Be carefully Liliah." He looked at her.
" You too Pietro." She smiled.
He smiled back before racing off in a blue haze.
Liliah turned her attention back to the robots. She had a gun in each hand shooting them as they ran towards her. Liliah saw one coming from the corner of her eye.

She let the one in front of her get close to her. She put up one of her guns. She ducked down and swept her feet under the robot causing him to fall. She pulled out a dagger and threw it into the other robots chest as she stood. Then she shot the robot in the ground in the head. She looked up and saw more walking towards her. She walked towards her dagger and shot them. She grabbed her dagger and threw it towards a group of robots coming up behind her. It went straight threw all theirs heads. She started walking to retrieve her dagger when the ground started shaking.

Then she saw her dagger and the robots she just killed start falling of the edge. She cautiously walked over to the edge. She gasped as she saw the chunk of land she was standing on was beginning to break off and float up.
" Shit! I lost my dagger." Liliah pouted.
She sighed and turned around back into the middle of the city.

Liliah heard screaming from a building. She ran in and saw a teenage girl and boy trapped under a fallen piece of concrete. She ran over to them.
" It's okays I'm here to help." Liliah told them.
They nodded and the girl was crying. Liliah looked and saw her leg was all bloody and completely crushed.
" Okay I'm going to lift this and when I do, get out and pull her out okay?" Liliah instructed.
The boy nodded.
" Okay, okay. You got this Li." Liliah said to herself.

She bent down and started lifting the concrete. She grunted as she struggled to lift it. The boy slipped out and started pulling the girl out. It took a second but finally she was out. Liliah dropped the concrete. Then a robot walked in.
" Run! Go!" Liliah told them.
The boy picked up the girl and ran off. Liliah grabbed a dagger and stabbed it into the already broken concrete. The robot started approaching faster. The concrete broke even more and Liliah picked it up. She turned twice to gain momentum then swung it at the robot. It crushed him and he broke into pieces.

Liliah was breathing heavy and picked up her dagger.
" I could be fucking Captain America." Liliah put her dagger up and ran out of the building.

" Stark you worry about bringing the city down safely. The rest of us have one job tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed....walk it off." Steve told them through the ear piece.
" Thanks dad I'll keep that in mind." Liliah said.