163

Back to present day

" How-how do you remember who I am?" Peter asked.
" You really think that some spell could out-wit me? That a spell could keep me away from remembering my best friend? You think so little of my smarts Pete." Liliah told him.
" I-I just can't believe this." Peter out his hand to his head.
" Yeah and I can't believe it's been five months and you haven't stopped by to try and get me to remember you." Liliah said.

" Well uhh about that-" Peter started.
" But I figured you were busy trying to get MJ and Ned to remember you." Liliah nodded.
" I'm not actually." Peter stopped her.
" What?" Liliah asked her head snapping towards him.
" I was going to but when I saw them-they looked so happy. They got into collage. They have good life's without me. Who I'm I to turn their whole life's upside down." Peter told her.

" Who are you? You're Ned's bestest friend. You're MJ's boyfriend, she loves you." Liliah said.
" Still, how would even explain it to them?" Peter shrugged.
" I can help. I can take out my memories with magic. That's how I remember you. I won't have a lot of the memories you guys shared but-I have you, me and Ned at the party remember? And I have you and MJ kissing on the bridge in England. Most importantly I have all the memories from what happened a few months ago. We can fix this." Liliah explained.

" It's too late Li." Peter shook his head.
" It's not Pete. I was able to return to Fred about five years you can surely get back with MJ after five months." Liliah told him.
" Our situations are different." Peter said.
" Me and Fred love each other, you and MJ love each other. That's the same and that's what matters." Liliah tried.
" I do love MJ. With my whole heart, that's why I'm doing this. She has no future with me." Peter told her.

" Then what about Morgan? What about my kids? Are they just suppose to live a life without their uncle?" Liliah asked in one last desperate attempt.
" They will always have me. Just at a distance." Peter said.
" So what, I'm just suppose to go home and pretend like I don't know you're here, like I don't know you? Cause I can't do that." Liliah shook her head.
" You can be the only person that knows about me. We'll still see each other just not as much as we used to." Peter told her.

Liliah's eyes filled with tears and she opened her arms. Peter walked into her embrace and they hugged each other tightly.
" I love you Peter Parker. I'm not giving up on you. If that means that Captain Thunder Rogers and Spider-Man become crime fighting partners and that's the only way I see you, than be it." Liliah told him.
" Hm I'd like that. We make a pretty badass team." Peter sniffled.
" The baddest." Liliah nodded.

They let go and looked at each other. Liliah cupped his cheek and looked over his face taking in every last detail. She smiled fondly before pressing a kiss to his right cheek.
" I left an envelope of money on you're desk. It should be enough to cover rent." Liliah told him.
" Li, you don't-" Peter started.
Liliah gave him a harsh glare that shut him up.
" Thank you." Peter said.

" I better see some photos of Spider-Man in the Bugle or I will be calling and complaining." Liliah pointed at him as she walked to the door.
" Don't worry I'm about to go take some." Peter told her.
Liliah nodded and grabbed the knob to the door. See turned to face him.
" I love you Spidey." Liliah told him.
" I love you LiLi." Peter told her back.
Liliah smiled before turning the knob, opening the door and leaving.

                                       ¥¥¥

Liliah sat on the couch next to Morgan watching Sesame Street while Nat and Grant played in there play bin in front of them. Fred was out picking up cheeseburgers and milkshakes for them. Pepper had to a meeting in Maine and asked Liliah to babysit for the weekend. Liliah happily agreed.

Suddenly on the screen Tony walked out next to big bird. Morgan gasped happily and Liliah looked over at her and smiled. The episode they were watching was an old one like a really old one. When Liliah was around Morgan's age she absolutely loved Sesame Street. So Tony being Tony Stark, made a special appearance on there. Six year old Liliah went completely nuts over it and Tony even got Liliah to met Elmo, Cookie Monster, The Count and Big Bird.

Steve would complain about how all this fancy privilege would make Liliah less humble and grateful for all the little stuff. But Tony would just say " Well you should have thought of that before you made Tony Stark her godfather." Then he would assure Steve that nothing could break past Liliah's genuine heart.

Liliah watched her god sister watch the TV with the biggest smile on her face.
" Daddy knew Elmo?" Morgan looked at Liliah.
" Oh yeah. Your daddy and Elmo were right. Yeah, they were such good friends that Elmo offered to let your dad live on Sesame Street. But your daddy said that he couldn't because we had to look after the other Avengers." Liliah told her.
" And you." Morgan added.
" Yeah and me." Liliah nodded.

" I saw daddy last night. He visits me sometimes." Morgan snuggled close to Liliah.
" Doesn't surprise me. He was always a dream man to all the ladies." Liliah wrapped her arms around her.
" He says thank you." Morgan told her.
" To me?" Liliah asked.
Morgan nodded.
" Well you can tell him I said it's no problem." Liliah told her.
" He knows." Morgan said.
" Hm of course he does." Liliah chuckled.

Morgan chuckled as well.
" Ya know Grant's named after your dad. His middle name." Liliah told her.
" Dad likes that very much." Morgan looked up at her.
" I knew he would. Be thankful for your mother kid cause without her you would've been Anthony Jr." Liliah joked.
Morgan laughed and looked back the screen.

Authors Note: Hey guys so this is a pretty important authors note so if you wouldn't mind reading the whole thing I'd appreciate it :)
First I just love you all so much with my whole heart.
Second this book has been one of the best things in my life.
That being said I think that's it's time for it to come to a close. Don't worry not immediately, but I think we're entering the home stretch. I want to end this book on the right note and dragging it out just makes it seem less pure to me. And I want to make sure everyone likes the ending as well. Everything must come to an end, it's how we end it that determines wether it was good or not. I think I made that quote up but maybe I didn't, idk let me know. So not this chapter or the next few but just a heads up on where my heads at. Love you all, you beautiful souls <333