First Goodbyes

I hope you all enjoy this update.

3rd Person POV

"What's next?" Cristina quizzes Theo.

"I throw in a running stitch." He answers confidently.

"And there..."

"I did it!" Theo raises his hands in victory.

"Yes, you did!" Cristina picks Theo up and swings him in your arms. "And what are you going to do when I leave?"

"Be the best cardiothoracic surgeon in school." Theo declares, making everyone at Gen and Mark's house burst out laughing.

"So close little man." Mark high-fives his son. Theo is laughing with so much joy it can put a smile on anyone's face.

"I'm going to make Aunt Cristina proud." Theo says.

"You little man will make me proud as long as you send me all your videos from dance." Cristina reminds Theo, and he nods his head.

"Okay, Theo, it's time for bed." Gen comes over to her son.

"Aww! Maman s'il te plait. Cinq minutes de plus." Mama please. Five more minutes. Theo begs Gen.

"Is he speaking French?" Amelia asks in ah.

"Yeah, and he can speak Mandarin. Working on Spanish next." Mark boasts about his son.

"Theo, tu as eu toutes les minutes supplementaries. Maintenant, dis bonne nuit a tout le monde." Theo, you've had all the extra minutes. Now say good night to everyone." Gen orders her son, who pouts. Theo slowly stands up with a pout still on his face. 

"Good night Aunt Cristina." Theo hugs Cristina.

"I'll see you again, rock star." Cristina assures him. He moves next to Derek and Meredith.

"Good night." Theo says.

"Night, Theo." Derek and Meredith wave him good night. Then, he turns to Alex, and they share a little handshake with each other.

"Night, dude." Alex says, to which Theo replies, with dude back. Next, Theo moves to Owen, who high fives him. Next, he moves to Amelia next unsure of what to do.

"I...how..." Theo looks to Mark and Gen for help.

"Remember, this is Amelia." Gen reminds her son.

"Derek's sister. Just like Davina and Alexia are your sisters." Mark explains to his son, who finally understands.

"Oh. Good night Melia." The waves and smiles at her.

"You are too cute." Amelia compliments which makes Theo smile even bigger. He finally makes his stop at his Lexie. Lexie bends down to allow Theo to plant a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"Night, my Lexie." Theo says he holds out his hands for his parents to take him up to bed.

"Okay, that was the cutest thing I've ever seen." Amelia declares. "Is he always this cute?"

"Yes." Everyone answers her.

__________________________________
"I cannot believe you are getting your own freaking hospital." Alex states with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Oh, sad because no one is giving you a hospital, Karev?" Cristina taunts him.

"I could have a hospital." Alex argues.

"No one is going to give you one." Cristina argues back. "They can barely give you a job at a private practice."

"Are you two really seeing who is more likely to have a hospital?" Amelia asks.