Cheers

Here is the second part of Mark and Gen's wedding. Enjoy this sweet update.

"Gen come on I'm starving!" Mark calls out as I try and zip myself in my second dress.

"Give me a damn minute Mark." I snap at him. "Damnit!"

"Do you need help?"

"Yes. But keep your eyes closed. I want the dress to be a surprise." I order.

"Eyes are closed. Here I come." I relax feeling Mark's hands on my back. His fingers slowly move up my spine as the dress comes together. Mark rests his hand on the base of my spine. "Can I open my eyes?" He asks me barely above a whisper.

"Let me turn around first." I slowly turn moving my train until I'm right in front of Mark. I place my hand on his cheek. "Now." I whisper and he opens his eyes. He smiles wide at me as he steps back to check me out.

"Wow...I'm speechless." Mark reaches for my hand and I do a twirl for him. "This is one sexy dress."

"You love it?" I ask

"Hell, I'll love ripping it off of you later." I chuckle at Mark and he pulls me close to him for a passionate kiss. "I love you, Mrs. Sloan." He whispers against my lips.

"Come on dear husband our guest awaits." Mark takes my hand and we head out to be introduced to our friends and family. This is the moment we've fought so hard for.

__________________________________
"I would like to introduce you all to Mr. and Mrs. Mark Everette Sloan!" Mark and I come walking in hand in hand to our reception. The room is cheering for us. I can't even react as Mark swoops me into his arms and twirls me around the dance floor. I squeal with joy as I feel on cloud nine. We all sit down for the glorious dinner that venue catered and I feel even better. Food always finds a way to make you feel whole.

 Food always finds a way to make you feel whole

"I love knowing you're my wife." Mark whispers into my ear.

"I'm happy to be your wife." I kiss his lips and people cheer more.

"Excuse me is this on?" I smile as Alex takes the mic putting all the attention on himself. "Hi, I'm Alex Karev. I'm Gen's man of honor. I never thought someone would see me as something this important. But that's what Gen does. She sees the best in everyone she meets and that's why so many people love her. I always had this connection to Gen from the minute I flirted with her during Intern year. I thought Gen was someone amazing. She was a mystery and an open book at the same time. The love I have for her is something that is unmatched. She is my person I can talk to about anything. She will not judge me for my choices but she's never taken my bullshit either. She fought for me to have the best in life even when I was okay with settling. My family life sucks and I was okay going through life alone. Fighting to be the best surgeon without any support but Gen made sure I always knew I was someone important to her."