Do You Need to Apologize?

It's Grey's Night!!!

3rd Person POV

"Zola, that is...hey." Derek tries catching up with his daughter, but she is running circles around him. He smiles from hearing her laugh. He's missed all these months without his family.

"Look." Zola holds up her dolly, and Derek takes it as she leads him to a makeshift tea party. Bailey is bouncing in his chair. A knock is heard on the front door.

"Uh...okay, ZoZo dada has to answer the door."

"Tea party!" Zola exclaims. She holds the plastic teacup up towards him. Derek, who is wearing a tiara, opens the door revealing Mark with a stroller. Theo and Davina are standing next to him.

 Theo and Davina are standing next to him

"Good Grey didn't kill you." Mark enters without Derek saying anything.

"How did you know I was here?" Derek asks.

"Because you rushed home after a woman answered your phone. I am married to one part of Twisted Sisters. I know how dangerous they can be when mad." Mark explains as he walks inside with the kids.

"Zola, look who's here." Derek calls out.

"De! Teo!" Zola exclaims as she sees her friends. The kids run to each other and hug each other. Zola takes their hands and leads them to her toys, and they play.

"You brought all four kids to..."

"Did you do something that you need to apologize for?" Mark cuts Derek off.

"Who told you?"

"I knew it!" Mark snaps his fingers at Derek.

"You know nothing." Derek tries to defend himself. Mark parks the twin's stroller. He takes the twins out and places them in a play pin, then and grabs his friend's arm and leads him outside where they can still see the kids, but the kids can't hear them.

"Why did you rush home?" Mark asks.

"My wife called, and my research fellow answered my phone."

"I have my favorite scrub nurse answer my phone all the time, and I don't rush home to explain that to my wife." Mark argues.

"Mark."

"What happened in D.C., Derek?" Mark demands from his friend.

"I did not cheat on my wife."

"Then why does it feel like you did?" Mark continues to question.

"My research fellow, after we made a breakthrough in her research, kissed me. I pushed her away, and it made me realize I love my wife. I love my life with my family and...I don't need this job to be happy." Derek to admits to Mark.

"You kissed another woman."

"She kissed me. I made no advancement towards her." Derek defends.