Party and Cupid

Enjoy this cute chapter. Has anyone watched the new season of Grey's?

"Do we really need all of this?" Cristina complains as we blow up more balloons.

"Yes." I snap at her holding a balloon in her direction.

"It's for the kids Cristina." Meredith reminds her.

"How much will Theo even remember? It's a birthday for a two-year-old." Cristina argues with us. I glare at her and she holds up her hand. "All I'm saying is. You have a shit tone of money. Couldn't you just hire someone to do all this?"

"I want to do this. This is my son's birthday and I...I want to do this." I explain to her as I continue blowing up some balloons.

"Hey, how long was it until you and Mark started having sex again?" Meredith blurts out.

"Wow, uh that's very personal." Cristina comments.

"What we share everything with each other?" Meredith argues.

"Yeah but...actually yeah how long?" Cristina asks me now and they are both looking at me.

"Uh...for which child?" I ask and they burst out laughing.

"Either." Meredith states.

"For Theo, it took a month maybe for us to have sex again. We were so tired and planning the wedding. And for Davina...well that just took maybe a few weeks." I answer.

"Damnit!" Meredith yells causing Cristina and me to look at her.

"Something you want to share with us?" Cristina asks.

"Ugh. Derek and I keep trying to have sex but...everything is covered in baby toys, clothes and Zola likes to sleep with us." Meredith explains.

"Yeah, that is hard." I state.

"Did you go through that with Theo?"

"Go through it. It still happens." I comment.

"What? But you have sex. How..."

"You get a babysitter." I explain to Meredith. "You hire a sitter and you go have sex either at a hotel or drop them off at the sitter's house."

"I..."

"Alex is a wonderful sitter. He eats junk and plays all the kid games with Theo. Doesn't put him to bed on time but hey, he still does a good job."

"Yeah, have evil spawn watch all of your kids." Cristina adds. "How is it living with him by the way?"

"Alex is wonderful now that I've got him trained to do his laundry. I do not want my guest bedroom to be fumigated because he couldn't keep his shit together." I blow up the last balloon.

"I need to have sex with my husband."

"So have sex with him." Cristina and I say in unison.

"Mark and I will watch Zola for you. You just say the time and we'll watch her." I offer.

"I couldn't do that. That would be leaving you with three kids and..."

"We're doctors. We can handle it. Plus Theo loves having Zola over." I assure her.

"You know Owen and I haven't...he's..."

"He's still not speaking to you is he?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I...he held my hand during it and now he can't even look at me. I...I disgust him or something and..."

"He can be disappointed that you had an abortion but...he should still love you. This shouldn't be something that he crucifies you for." I exclaim to her.