Truth Hurts

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. It was a lot of fun to write.

Callie's POV

"Wow, so Mark and Gen are parents. My housewarming gift will be perfect for them." Arizona comes up to me all perky again like nothing is wrong.

"Why are you here?" I demand from her.

"I...it's a housewarming party for friends of the hospital. We...uh...are you not happy to see me?"

"Is your stuff still in my apartment?"

"It's our apartment." Arizona argues.

"Just because you weaseled your way into buying out my subletters it does not make it your apartment."

"Calliope I..."

"No, you left for Africa. You don't get to say anything."

"I came back for you."

"You left because I was bringing down Africa for you!" I yell.

"Cal..."

"You ran when things were getting tough and you left me. You left me in a freaking airport!"

"I uh..."

"No, you don't just get to force yourself back into my life when I was getting over you!"

"Callie I..."

"I'm pregnant."

"Wha..." Arizona is lost for words and I feel the strength I need.

"You said you could have kids with me but...you couldn't even let me go to Africa with you because I wasn't thrilled of giving up the life I have for the one you were chasing. I gave in for you and...you barely give me anything in return."

"You slept with someone else?" That is all Arizona can ask me. That is the only thing she is focused on and it infuriates me.

"Seriously that's what you care about."

"I left for Africa to give surgical help to children who would never see a pediatric surgeon. I was going to help ti..."

"I know the tiny freaking humans! The only freaking humans you seem to care about. The only humans you seem to fight for! I know damn well about the tiny humans and what you offer them."

"You slept with someone else Callie and now you're pregnant. And you want me to be okay with it." Arizona says to me with frustration.

"I don't care if you're okay with it because I didn't sleep with anyone. I went to a fertility specialist and used a sperm donor. I want this baby and it has nothing to do with you liking it or not."

"Y..."

"Nothing to do with you." I leave Arizona standing in the middle of Gen and Mark's house alone. Just like how she did to me at the airport and it hurts just as much as it feels damn good.

__________________________________
Gen's POV

"Okay here's how it's going to go. We're all going to take turns singing with Gen. Based on the crowd's cheers that will decide who has to buy the last round of shots." Alex explains the rules of my bachelorette night.

"Okay so is the goal to sing really well or entertain the crowd?" Cristina asks. "Because I can do it all. Just want to make sure everyone knows they don't stand a chance."

"Very humble." I comment to her.

"Thank you."

"Okay uh...before we do all of this I...I need to tell you all something." Callie speaks up. "I am all down for buying you guys shots but..." She smiles to and me and I nod. "I'm pregnant."