➵ thirty six

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU CARE SO MUCH FOR LEENA?"

"DON'T EVEN START WITH ME WHEN YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING WITH THAT WOMAN."

Rosaleen & Angelica Cho. November 12, 1963.

"ANGELICA." The teenager was baffled to find the entire Hargreeves family sitting around in Elliot's living room. She could instantly feel other presences, and recognized it to be Ben and Aubrielle.

She glanced around. She wasn't exactly too pleased to see Vanya, Klaus, and Diego, and she surprised herself when she realized she was excited to see Luther and Allison.

Maybe it was because she hadn't heard or seen the two in a long time, but she certainly knew she was most excited to see Luther because he was living with her mother, and that meant he knew where she was.

She was used to seeing Diego, and Klaus disappeared so she didn't expect much from him, but she was still a bit hostile with Vanya because of what she did to her mother and how she treated her, even though Rosaleen was only trying to protect her.

Luther was the one to call her name, as he stood from the couch with surprise written all over his face. "You're.. No longer a kid.." He muttered, his words trailing off. He grew worried. He knew this would break Rosaleen's heart even more.

Angelica slowly nodded, looking at him. He was wearing a poorly knitted blue sweater, and she was trying really hard to contain her comments.

"It's what happens when five years pass," she snorted, "How have you been?" She glanced at Allison as she asked that, not bothering to look at the other three since she already met with two of them, and held a small grudge toward the one without her memories.

Allison frowned, "You grew up alone?"

Angelica simply shrugged her shoulders and took a seat next to Number Five, who gave her a reassuring smile.

"I can't believe this.." Luther mumbled.

"Hey, I'm sorry for suddenly leaving, Angel.." Klaus spoke, looking ashamed.

Angelica simply shrugged her shoulders, "I don't really care, you're not the only Hargreeves to leave."

Diego clenched his jaw.

Luther shook his head, "You've been here for five years?"

Angelica took one more glance at him and giggled, "I'm sorry but you look like a care bear."

Luther glanced down at his sweater and chuckled, "I know, Rosa made me this for my birthday."

The name caught everyone's attention. The siblings were so busy on reuniting that they hadn't realized that Rosaleen was missing, since they just took their seats and Number Five hadn't announced that Rosaleen was on her way yet.

"You and Rose landed together?" Klaus asked, quite surprised.

Luther shook his head, "No, but we did reunite and have been living together for a year now."

"Woah, that is a duo I did not expect." Aubrielle whistled, glancing at Ben who nodded in agreement.

Diego furrowed his eyebrows, "You guys have been living together for a year?"