➵ nineteen

"THAT'S MEAN,"

"YOU LITERALLY STABBED ME,"

◊

"SO NOW I'M UNDER LOCKDOWN TOO?" Rosaleen glared, watching the brothers, along with Aubrielle, standing guard around her. After she woke up, she had quickly tried to make it for the doorway, but Klaus tackled her into a hug. When he started to practically get carried by her, Diego had to jump in and drag the girl back to her seat on the couch. He started getting dragged back as well, so Luther had to come and pick the bunch up, placing them onto the couch altogether.

"You're in no condition to be up," Aubrielle frowned, "You literally just overcame death."

Rosaleen crossed her arms, "I feel perfectly fine. Vixen and I are one, I can fight all of you right now."

"You really think so?" Luther questioned, making Rosaleen give him a sharp look.

"I'll demolish you big guy,"

The others stiffened at how deep Rosaleen's voice and how her eyes slightly glowed. She didn't seem herself, as her whole aura seemed threatening.

"Rose?" Klaus mumbled, feeling a bit intimidated. She blinked and looked down, furrowing her eyebrows.

The others noticed that she also seemed taken aback by her sudden threat, making Aubrielle nod in realization. "Must be Vixen talkimg. You guys are one now."

Pogo had walked into the room, "Miss Rosaleen. I am glad to see you well. I apologize for letting the fox go."

Rosaleen shook her head, "I guess it's better that way, since Vanya has those intense powers. Out of everyone here, I think I'm the closest to being able to fight against her powers, but she's still strong as shit."

Pogo nodded, "Yes. How are you feeling? I believe I do not need to be worried that you have full control of your powers since you have successfully tamed the fox."

Rosaleen glanced at Aubrielle, "I'm fine. I would've been dead without her help. Thanks, Taquito."

"Why do you call Aubrielle, Taquito?" Klaus asked.

Aubrielle smiled, "Rose and I go way back."

Rosaleen looked at Allison, remembering that Allison knew her back in the car, except she didn't specify who. Allison gave her a small smile, expressing through her eyes that she was glad she was okay.