➵ thirteen

"KIDNAPPED? WHAT IF SHE'S JUST GETTING SOME ACTION?"

"THAT'S THE POINT, THE ONLY ACTION SHE GETS IS WHEN SHE SLAPS ME UPSIDE THE HEAD FOR NOT BEING 'LADYLIKE'."

◊

"WHY IS THIS 'LENNER' CREEP NAMED HAROLD JENKINS?" Diego, Allison, and Number Five looked over to see Rosaleen storming toward them with a perplexed look.

She handed Allison the file who instantly grabbed it and opened it. Her eyes widen when she saw Leonard's picture in the file.

After Vanya left with Leonard and Angelica informed what Diego wanted on the phone, Rosaleen met with Diego, Number Five, and Allison in front of her workplace.

Number Five instantly told her to go look for a file with the name of 'Harold Jenkins' and told her how they had to find this person in order to stop the end of the world.

They were going to have Diego talk to Devin but Diego figured it was easier to have Rosaleen go in since nobody would be suspicious and it would be quicker.

Once Rosaleen met with the three, Allison instantly apologized for calling her out.

"We literally sent you home half an hour ago and now you're here,"

Rosaleen chuckled, shaking her head, "I did say to call when Five found a plan—wait, you called me, how do you have my number?" She looked at Diego who blinked and looked at Allison for help.

Allison smirked, "I gave it to him, since he aske—"

"Five needs you to grab a file," Diego cut in, sending Allison a glare.

Rosaleen narrowed her eyes at him but shook it off. "Okay, who and why?"

"Find Harold Jenkins. I believe he's the reason for the apocalypse."

"Holy shit.." Allison muttered, once she flipped through the pages to find out that Leonard, or Harold, was in prison for twelve years for murder.

Rosaleen shook her head, "I know!" She grumbled under her breath, "and Van had the nerve to say I was acting like a bitch for not trusting that shitface right away, I'm her best friend what the hell! Oh god, I even predicted it!"

Allison sighed, looking at Rosaleen, "She shut me down because I did research on Leonard."

"I'm lost here," Diego spoke, glancing between the two women.