➵ forty two

"YOU'RE NOT MY LEENA.."

"AND YOU'RE NOT MY DEE."

Rosie Cho. November 15, 1963.

"HE KILLED HIS OWN BROTHER?" Rosie questioned, glancing at Harrison.

Harrison nodded, "Allison rumoured him to do it."

Rosie snorted, "Good. Now there's one brother left, which lifts a load off us. Now we can focus back on that stupid woman and kill her."

"I spoke to Herb," Harrison informed, "There's a group of them against the Handler, and they agreed to help us sneak into the Commission to take a briefcase."

Rosie nodded, "Alright, when are we going back to that shithole?"

"Should be soon. Jazz will take us there."

Rosie nodded again, "Sounds good," she remembered something, "Hey, have you seen the little man around?"

Harrison shook his head. "I've only seen Allison and Klaus. The rest, I don't know where they are."

Rosie pursed her lips. The last time she saw Number Five was when he tried to have her meet Angelica to find Vixen. She did her best to keep an eye on him and stay updated with what he was doing, but after the news of him murdering the Board, he sort of disappeared.

She hoped he was okay, and she also wondered what kind of plan he was making. After finding out that Lila was the Handler's kid, she wanted to tell him about it but it was hard to contact someone who was always on the move.

She found out more about Lila, making her desperate to find Number Five to tell him, warn him.

Jazz suddenly appeared in the room, making the two ex-Commission members stand up from her appearance.

Jazz smiled at them and then came forward to hug Rosie. "It's been so long. I'm so glad to see you."

"You too, Jazz," Rosie grinned. "How's the Commission now that that old hag took over?"

Jazz's smile faltered. "We're under heavy surveillance, but Herb is taking care of that. It would be hard to sneak you guys in, but luckily we found a room that we can keep you guys in where no one will find you."

Rosie nodded. "Alright, well take us home, Jazz."

"La Résistance?" Harrison repeated, glancing around at the small group of members who were against the Handler.

Rosie slowly nodded. "I like it, alright, so what's the plan?" She eyed the one briefcase they had that was sitting in the middle of the table. She knew she could just take that one and run, but she wasn't a traitor to her old friends. She would never do a stunt like that, however..

Her eyes wandered to Harrison who was eyeing the briefcase. She didn't trust him one bit, and he had pulled that act before in the past. She wouldn't be surprised if he did it again.

She made sure to stay close to him, ready to grab him and throw him across the room if he even thought about grabbing the briefcase.