Part - 28

M - What happened, Amms?

A - Manu, achha hua tum aagaye. Ye dekho na tumhare guards kaise behave kr rahe hai Dhruv k saath

M - There might be a reason behind them doing this, Amms.

Manik gestured the guards to leave with Dhruv as he don't want to give any point to Dhruv to fill anyone with negativity.

A - Just because Nandini ne unse bola aisa krne k liye to, ye log aise drag krenge usse? 

M - Aapko mere guards se problem hai?

A - Nahi. mujhe Nandini ke aise orders pass krne se dikkat hai.

M - Aisa kyu? Mai bhi to aise orders pass krta hu

A - Don't get me wrong, Manu. But abhi she's your girlfriend and she shouldn't claim her rights on anything here except you. I know tumhe koi problem nahi hai but, tumhare pita ko ho sakti hai.

M - Agar unhe koi problem nahi hui to?

N - Manik, jane do na, please

Nandini interrupted them as she felt that this might turn nasty. But it seems that Manik was adamant about getting his answers.

M - Amms, aap please bataiye mujhe what if dad doesn't have any problem with Nandini being a part of our lives and claiming her rights being my girlfriend.

A - Nandini keh rahi hai to rehne dete hai na, Manu.

M - DAD! DAD! DAD!

R - Kyu gala phad raha hai apna? Aa raha hu na. Thand rakh thodi

Raj spoke this descending down the stairs.

R - Aisa to kya hogaya Manik?

M - Dad, do you have any problem with Nandini showcasing her rights on our things?

R - What bullshit are you speaking, Manik? Our things? Our things mean yours, Nandini's, and mine things. I don't think there's anything wrong in claiming your right on your things.

A - Manu beta, mai to bs

M - Amms, agar mai aapki koi chiz use kru to aap mujhe mana kroge?

A - Of course not! Tumhara haq banta hai beta.

M - Similarly, agar Nandini ne kr liya to kya hogaya? She too has the right.

Amms kept quiet not knowing how to answer Manik.

M - Or is it because she's a female?

Everyone present there was shocked as Manik directly asked this question to Amms, especially Nandini. She never in her wildest dreams thought that Manik will do something like this. 

C - Manik

Cabir tried to interrupt Manik but he showed his hand indicating him to stop and not to interfere in this matter.

Though the bond Manik and Cabir share is to die for, there are certain things that you need to confront alone and cope up with it. There's no doubt that Manik will definitely be there with Cabir if he's in need irrespective of he asking him to do so. That's the same thing that Manik did. If Cabir is quiet after Manik asked him to doesn't mean Cabir won't support Manik after this.

M - Boliye Amms, chup kyu hai aap? Agar Nandini ki jagah Rishabh hota to bhi kya aap yahi krti?

A - Beta, Rishu is nowhere related to it.

M - Ye meri baat ka answer nahi hua na, Amms

Amms decided to tell the truth as Manik was not ready to let the topic go. Somewhere she knew she was wrong but sometimes, your teachings bind you and you can't look beyond those. Maybe the same thing happened in the case of Amms.

A - Shayad nahi.

M - Pr aisa kyu? Don't get me wrong but, as far as I know, Rishabh kaafi chhota hai Nandini se. To usse ye liberty kyu? Usne aisa to kya kiya hai jo usse ye right mil raha hai aur Nandini ko daant?

A - Usne aisa kuch nahi kiya hai but, vo ek ladka hai. Jitna bhi hum bol le that nowadays these things don't matter but it does. Tum logo ko lag raha hoga that I'm being orthodox but, just think Why is it that only girl has to be blamed for everything be it in her own home or in in-laws? Why is it that only she has to be the one sacrifice? Either for her husband, children, or her family's reputation? By God's grace, I got you Manu, for my granddaughter but, that won't stop society to point fingers at her.

M - But when dad and I are okay with these things then, why does it matter what the society speaks?

A - Your point is not wrong, Manik. But if you have bashers then, won't they affect you? There are fans I agree and they'll support you in every decision that you take in your life. But still, the bashers' words will leave an impact in the back of your mind, right?

M - It'll. But then, I've to be strong to be able to face them and I believe these are the things that will make me strong mentally.

A - Then, why do you think I was being a critic to my own child?

M - To make her strong?

A - No

M - Then?

A - To make her ready for the outer world. To make her strong enough to fight for herself. Though I'm sad that she never questioned me but, I'm happy that you did.

M - I'm sorry, Amms. I shouldn't have talked to you like that but, I just couldn't stand you taking to Nandini sternly and behaving all cool with me. She used to be hurt that you never let her be free with you but, you permitted me. And I ended up making things messed up.

Manik spoke feeling guilty about his words. Though he didn't use any harsh or loud tone, he felt he shouldn't have done this.

Listening to Manik, Nandini came forward and spoke cupping his cheeks,

N - No, Manik. Please don't think like that. Agar aaj ye nahi hota then, how would I know that my Amms love me so much that she became a critic for me and sometimes you too.

M - Me?

A - Yes, you.

M - But when?

N - She knew that you won't deny anything that she asks you. Now that I know these things, I understand that why she didn't allow us to go on a date when you were not well. You wanna know why?

So, what do you people think about the update?

Few words for Amms?

Few words for Manik?

What Manik did was justified?

Do share your opinions in the comment section. Would be waiting to read them♥️

Regards,
Your irregular writer 😂😂