Part - 21

Malhotra's Farmhouse

There was pin drop silence in the Malhotra's Farmhouse as no one was having any idea that what might have happened and what things are going to unfold now. Even Nandini was clueless about this. But still she came forward and spoke.

N - Manik

Hearing her voice, Manik turned towards her and spoke

M - Haa. Kya hua?

N - Can we please continue this later? The elders might be tired right now because of the journey. Also, Aryamann and Abhi just came so, don't you think it would be better that we get fresh and eat first?

Ab - Lo, hogaya ab to kaam!

C - Abhi. Sorry I mean Abhimanyu, what are you saying?

Ab - Cabir, you can call me Abhi. I don't mind. The thing is jab Nandini ne kuch kaha aur Manik uss baar ko na maane aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya?

Abhimanyu asked teasing Manik. But before Manik can react, Alya spoke.

A - Who the hell are you to speak between us? Speak between FAB 5?

Mu - Wait there, Miss. Alya Saxena... Which FAB 5 you're talking about? The one which you broke on the day of Talent Hunt because of Nandini or the one which you both broke because of your selfishness?

Dh - What kind of a question is this Mukti? And why does it even matter now?

M - Peace out guys. Cabir, there's no FAB 5, remember? And these are our guests so we shouldn't talk to them in such a manner.

Mu - But Manik, she

M - I know Mukti. I know.

A - No! You don't know anything. You don't know anything Manik! I love you! Did you hear me?

Ar - Just a minute people! If you loved Manik then, what are you doing with Dhruv right now?

Dh - If it isn't bothering me then, it should not bother you too Arya. Besides, she's fulfilling my wishes with her money and my desires by her body. So it's alright with me.

M - Tch... Tch... Tch... Do you really think she's spending her money on you?

Dh - Yes, of course! As I've her account details. I do my homework beforehand in this type of case.

A - Leave all this. What about us Manik? You and me? We loved each other. We are so perfect together.

M - There was no US which you are talking about. It was only YOU Ms. Alya Saxena. It was you who loved and for the sake of friendship and FAB 5, I agreed to give it a try. But that does not mean that I'm bound with you. I've my own life and I have not given the power of making decisions of my life to anyone. Get this thing clear in your so-called head before I do something which you might not like.

Saying this Manik started moving towards the staircase but he stopped midway and turning around spoke

M - And yes! One more thing. Nandini has asked everyone to take rest. And I can't deny her wish. So it would be better if we take some rest before she gets into her angry mode😉

Turning towards elders he spoke,

Dad, you know your room. Amms, your room is on the left side on the ground floor opposite to Dad's room. And Chacha Chachi, your room is next to Dad's room. He'll show you the room. Right, dad?

R - Absolutely son. You go. Have fun. Aur haa kudi nu zyada tang na kri😉

Raj Malhotra spoke winking at his son and went away with the elders.

Even in such an intense situation, he managed to bring a smile to everyone's face especially Manik's.

Dhruv and Alya were going towards "their" room in the farmhouse. So, Manik gestured everyone to follow them.

As soon as Alya opened the door, she was shocked to see it turned into one of the guest room

A - What The Hell!

Dh - Buddy, what you've done to MY room?

M - Mr. Vedant, as you have already entered this room without my permission so, please be honored to take this guest room as you're a guest here who's going to stay here for some time.

Dh - What do you mean that I'm going to stay here for some time only? It's my buddy's house. I'm gonna stay as long as I want like old times.

He spoke looking towards Nandini and she was feeling uncomfortable under his gaze. Manik noticed this and spoke going towards her.

M - Mr. Vedant, firstly I'm not your friend. Secondly, as you mentioned the old times, let me tell you something. At that time I was single so it wasn't a problem with me but now that I'm committed to the love of my life, I would like some privacy. And with you and your girlfriend here there are chances that you might hinder our privacy. So, it's better if you leave this place before tonight. Anyways, let's go upstairs guys. Our rooms are there.

Manik spoke smugly having a smirk on his face and hearing him everyone smirked while DhruLya were humiliated once again.

Tadaaa! Another update is done.

What do you think about the update?

What are your views about Aryamann?

Do you like the Abhimanyu of my story?

Do tell your views through comments.

Please stay at home, stay safe.
Together we can conquer this pandemic. Please support the Government and the lockdown. Stay safe 🙏

Regards,
Your irregular writer..😂