Part - 16

Hello peeps..

As per your wishes here I'm back with an update.
______________________________________

Location : Terrace, Space Academy

After meeting Nandini, the person called someone

Hello bhai

-------------

I'm fine fine. How are you?

--------------

I just met her. Must say she's beautiful inside out.

--------------

Stop your self-praising session now.

---------------

She was right. You're being self-obessed nowadays.

---------------

Okay. Okay. I'm not saying anything about it. But on a serious note, I need to meet you.

---------------

I know it's dangerous for us to meet but it's something important.

--------------

So we'll meet at the apartment so that no one can get a doubt on us. Is that fine.

--------------

Okay, see yaa then buddy.

Huff, now all I need to do is find out about that person who's behind my buddy's happiness and then it'll be sorted.

Location : In an isolated classroom, Space Academy

We can see two persons talking to each other seriously when we move closer we get to know that there is one man and one woman.

The woman seems to be in her mid 30's while the man in his late 35.

Let's see what they're discussing about.

W :- So you want me to separate Manik and Nandini?

M :- Yes I want. So you'll help me.

W :- And why do you think I'll help you?

M :- Oh. You're his mother. But you don't want your own son's happiness. I guess this reason is enough for you to help me.

W :- Smart, I must say.

M :- That I'm. Or else how do you think one can blackmail Mrs. Nyonika Malhotra. What do you think about this Mrs. Pallavi Saxena?

The woman let out an evil laugh and soon the man joined in and together they started to plan against the Malhotra family.

Pallavi Saxena :- Wife of Mr. Ritvik Saxena and mother of Alya Saxena and Harshad Saxena. A total evil lady. Rest you'll know as the story progress.

Location :- Manik's Cabin, Malhotra Industries

C :- Tu itna shaant kaise hai?

In response Manik just smirked which confirmed his doubts.

M :- You think I'll let anyone harm me or my family?

C :- Ofcourse not. You'll not. But what you've planned?

M :- I've my man around Dhruv, Alya, Aryamann, Harshad, and even Nyonika.

C :- So did you get any information?

M :- I did. That accident was planned by Nyonika and executed by Harshad.

C :- Ohh

M :- How come you're not reacting listening to this?

C :- Leave that. But when did you get to know about this?

M :- I got to know about this 2 days after my accident.

C :- Then how come you're so calm with it.

M :- That's a story for another time. For now I want you to spit it all out that you're hiding from me?

C :- Umm... Actually... Mukti and me both knew that the accident was planned by Nyonika and executed by Harshad.

M :- And how come you knew about this?

Cabir then explained everything to Manik about how they got to know about everything and why they didn't tell anything to his father.

M :- You guys did a great thing by not telling dad about anything. He would have been stressed which is really not good for his health. Already he's stressed about a lot of things.

Manik's calmness was now getting on hia nerves. The Manik he knew was never calm. Seems like the person standing in front of him is not Manik but someone else about whim he didn't knew even a bit.

C :- Fine do whatever you want to. Why will you tell me now?

M :- Calm down Cabir. I'll tell you everything. Let me just get some things out then, I promise I'll tell you everything. Just trust me.

C :- Bhaad me jaa.

Saying this Cabir stormed out of Manik's cabin leaving a amused Manik behind.

M :- Arey pr rasta to batake jaa..

I know it's kinda cramp and hell boring.

Do tell me how did you find this chapter..

I hope you guys share your opinions with me..

Thank you Shivani for helping me out. Sorry I couldn't find your id..
Thank you Vani. Love you..💗

Regards,
Your irregular writer..😂😂