Part - 27

The next day,

THUD!!!

A loud sound of something falling boomed through the Farmhouse.

The youngsters who were chilling near the bar heard the sound and decided to follow it.

They were going towards the source of the sound when Manik came downstairs.

M - What's up? Where are you people heading to?

C - There was a loud sound dude. So, we were just going to check if everything's fine.

M - Do one thing, you guys stay here. I will go and check.

Ar - You stay here, bhai. I'll go.

Manik nodded and sat with the youngsters.

Aryamann went towards the source of the sound and heard two people talking rather than arguing. As he moved closer, he discovered that those two people were non-other than Nandini and Dhruv. Aryamann ran towards the younger clan and informed them about it.

Ar - Bhai?

M - Haa Arya bolna kya hua?

Ar - vo... Bhabhi and Dhruv are having some kind of argument over the pool area.

Manik immediately ran towards the pool area.

Reaching there, he saw Dhruv was about to raise his hand on her.

He took a step forward to stop Dhruv but then he stopped thinking something and stood at a distance in a way that he can see what's happening by the bar but Nandini and Dhruv can't see him.

N - Tch... Tch... Tch.. Don't even think about it Dhruv.

D - Think about what?

N - About raising your filthy hand on me.

D - And who can stop me? You?

Nandini kept quiet letting him think he's winning the game.

D - You don't even know what these filthy hands; as you call them, can do to you. They can show you heaven which I'm sure Manik might not be doing properly. That's the reason you're here. Isn't it?

Dhruv spoke all this and kept looking at her as if she's prey and he's the hunter who's not going to stop till he gets what he wants.

N - You think so low Dhruv. So low. You didn't even think about the things Manik did for you. Have some shame, Dhruv. You're here, in his house and trying your luck at his girlfriend. Are you nuts?

D - Yes. He did things for me. So what?  It's his duty as a friend. What's a big deal in it?

N - What's a big deal in it? Are you even hearing yourself? You're practically living on his money. You're totally dependent on him for your meals also.

D - So?

N - What do you mean by that?

D - If I were him, I would never do such things for a shitty middle-class guy who doesn't even know what he's good at. Do you want to why he's doing so much for me?

N - Tell me...

D - He's guilty. Guilty for a thing for which he isn't even responsible.

By this time, the youngsters reached near Manik and stood there silently, supporting Manik.

N - What do you mean by that?

D - What I mean is... Band of Brothers. You might be knowing about it.

Nandini nodded her head in answer.

Yeah. So, the thing is Harshad didn't push me. He did come to help me but I denied it. Do you know why? I wanted to create a rift between Harshad and Manik. I was jealous. Harshad and Manik were together from childhood and I was not able to gain benefits from Manik just because of Harshad. So, I made him bad in Manik's eyes.

Gathering her voice, Nandini asked..

N - What about the plans and attacks Harshad did?

D - He was not doing anything. It was me. It was always ME.

N - That's the reason you were the only person who gets to know what Harshad did..

D - Smart, I must say. You're beauty with brains.. So, let's make a deal..

N - What deal?

D - You help me getting benefits from Manik and in return I'll give you the pleasure. The kind of that I'm sure you wouldn't have gotten till now.

N - Sure. I'll provide you with all the luxuries you would need. You wanna know how?

Dhruv grinned shamelessly and nodding his head started advancing towards Nandini.

Seeing this, Nandini smirked and when Dhruv was just inches away from her, she slapped him hard.

Dhruv's face turned rahe with anger. He was about to touch her but Nandini kicked him in the balls.

He fell on the ground whimpering in pain.

Nandini felt satisfaction seeing him in this state. She called the guards

N - Take him away and give him your best treatment. But remember he shouldn't die. He has hurt Manik. I'll make his life living hell.

The guards were taking Dhruv to his destination and the younger clan was enjoying the show without popcorn but a voice stopped them.

Voice - STOP. What are you people doing? Why are you dragging him like this?

Guard - Ma'am, Nandini ma'am has ordered us to take him to a place and we're following her orders.

Voice - Whose guards are you?

Guard - Manik sir's

Voice - Who pays you?

Guard - Manik sir.

Voice - Then why the hell are you obeying Nandini's orders?

The younger clan was stunned after hearing this question except for Manik and Nandini. Nandini knew that something like this will come and for Manik, all these questions were proof of what Nandini had told him. Not that he doubted Nandini but, the person who's sweetest with you and others, how can they do something like this?

Sensing that the situation might go out of hand, Manik came forward

M - What happened, Amms?

How's the update?

Few words for Nandini?

How do you like the tashan between Nandini and Dhruv?

What do you feel about the revelation?

What will be Amms answer to Manik?

Is she good like she shows? Or does she wears a facade?

Do share your views..

Regards,
Your irregular writer 😂😂