Part - 10

Everyone left the room as Amms asked them to do except Nandini. She is sitting quietly beside Manik and is just looking at his face. For the first time, she's thinking something different, very different about him.

Nandini's pov

Manik,
The name itself brings happiness to me. His mere presence around me is enough to make me smile like a fool. But I never really saw him smiling from his heart. Yes, he does smile every time we are together and I also know that he is happy with me but there's something missing in his smile. Today too he was smiling but that was fake which no one noticed except me, Cabir and Amms. Amms got to know everything just by looking at Manik's face. But I couldn't. Such a bad girlfriend I'm that I failed to notice my love's fake happiness. Am I good for Manik? Do I deserve him? If yes then, won't it be unfair on his part? He gets to know everything about me just by looking at me and here I'm who didn't get a single idea about his miseries and his sufferings. It felt as if uncle also don't know about some things happening in Manik's life. I want Manik to be happy from his heart... Not this fake happiness and for that, I'm ready to do any damn thing... And I mean it. So get ready Mr. Malhotra many things are waiting for you... Get ready to get surprises now and then. Till date, you have done many things for me but now it's my turn. You've always shown me how much you love me by your gestures. Your eyes speak a lot more than your lips but only a few are lucky enough to get a chance to read them as you're an expert in hiding your emotions. Whenever you're feeling low/sad your eyes will go blank I don't know how you manage it but you do this every time. If you're happy then, you'll shower happiness on others too. You think I don't know but I do know that whenever you're happy you'll donate chocolates, books, clothes, toys, and many things to 100's orphanages and will bring smiles to millions of kid's faces. My Manik is just like his name... A true gem... My gem... And I promise to always be with him and keep him happy... Every obstacle in his way would have to face me before it even touches him... It's my right to love and pamper him and no one can stop me from doing this... No one...
I can't promise that Manik will be happy only. There will be times when he will be sad, angry, hurt, and even broken but every time he'll find me beside him in any damn situation... It's my promise to myself... Nandini Promise...
Mr. Manik Malhotra, get ready to go on a date with me because I know that's the only thing that can distract you now, which can bring back My Monster Manik to me. After all his Monster version is my favorite because only I can calm him down... Only me...

How's the confession?

Did you like the idea of the date?

Do you guys want anything special to happen in their date?

If yes, do let me know