Part - 20

The Next day,

THUD!!!

A slap sound echoed in the farmhouse. And everyone was stunned looking at the person who slapped Alya. No one expected him to be here and no one knew why he slapped Alya when he was her friend in the first place.

The person who slapped Alya was non-other than Aryaman Khurana who was living with them, who was their friend but, was he?

Looking at him in the Malhotra's Farmhouse, everyone was shocked except 2 persons. Alya couldn't digest the fact that he slapped her. He, who was living with her boyfriend. He, who didn't even have his own house. How dare he to slap her, her - The Diva, The Beauty Queen. Not able to take it any longer she spoke.

A - How dare you? How dare you Aryaman to slap me? Me? The Alya Saxena. The Beauty Queen. The Diva of SPACE. Do you even know what all I can do with the snap of my fingers? Do you?

Alya shouted at last. She was going to continue but was interrupted again

Person - Lower your voice, Ms. Saxena. You don't know with whom you're talking.

The person who entered the Farmhouse spoke dangerously sending a shiver down everyone's spine. He looked intimidating and his personality spoke danger.

A - Who the hell are you to speak with me in that tone? Do you even know who I'm?

Person - Do you know who am I?

A - How am I supposed to know you? I've seen you for the first time.

Person - Then, let me introduce myself.

The person spoke and stood up buttoning the buttons of his Blazer and spoke in his ever so famous attitude which shook the floor beneath everyone's feet.

Person - I'm Abhimanyu Raichard. The sole owner of the Raichard group of hotels. Brother of Manik Malhotra. Also a student of Amms and a friend to Nandini.

D - Raichard group of hotels as in the R' hotels?

(Ab - Abhimanyu)

Ab - Yes.

D - Then, how do you know Manik? As far as I remember he doesn't have any close relations with his cousins.

C - And you call him "his buddy". You don't even know the happenings in his life. The problems that he's facing currently. (chuckling bitterly) Ohh my mistake. Sorry, I expected a bit too much from you for my Manik.

A - My Manik?

C - Yes. My Manik. I know we are always fighting and never show our emotions but then, today I'm saying loud and clear. I love my friend Manik. More than anyone present here. I love him more than I love Navya. I love him more than I love Mom. Jaan bsti hai meri usme. I can't see him like this all shattered and broken. And then, you guys come and tell him that whatever he's doing is not right and all those stuff. You blame the only person who did nothing but protected us all his life. You come and blame him and then you expect me to sit calmly and let you guys ruin the peace of my friend. No no no. That's not gonna happen. Keep that in mind always.

Mu - And about knowing Mr. Raichand then, he's Manik's maternal uncle's son. He was with him from his childhood. You guys were so busy in your so-called selfish World that you never had time to know things about Manik. Please leave guys. Please leave him alone.

She folded her hands in front of DhruLya and spoke

Please let him live in peace. Please. Please for once let him be happy. Let him choose his happiness. Please for once let my brother be happy.

Saying this she broke down in front of everyone.

The Mukti Vardhan, who never showed her vulnerable side to anyone except ManBir was sobbing in front of everyone and begging for the happiness of her brother who has done everything to make her happy.

Cabir went to her and took her in a tight hug letting her cry her heart out. Letting her emotions out.

Ab - So, Mr. Dhruv Vedant and Ms. Alya Saxena let's come to the point directly.

DhruLya feared what's gonna happen next. What if their plan fails again?

Ab - Mr. Vedant, why are you silent now? Before a few minutes you were accusing Alya and now with the things unfolding, you're quiet and not to forget that you're not aware of any happening in "your buddy's" life. We can now proceed ahead right buddy?

M - Of course, buddy.

Manik spoke coming out of his hiding spot.

M - So, Mr. Vedant as per your requirement, you changed the contract papers of Q-label's album deal. Right?

D - Yes buddy. But why are you addressing him as buddy and me as Mr. Vedant? You forgot we are buddies for life?

M - How can I forget that? You stay as "my buddy" and take advantage of me being silent and bound in your friendship then, you're highly wrong Mr. Vedant. So, now let's start the discussion of what you and Alya planned before coming here. Shall we?

The screen freezes in DhruLya's horrified faces, Manik's smirking face, Abhimanyu, Aryaman, and Nandini's determined faces, and other's confused faces.

Abhimanyu is introduced now in the story. He was not there in my story as shown in the show.

Tadaaa!

How's the update?

How do you like Abhimanyu's entry in the story?

A word for Manik?

A word for Abhimanyu?

A word for Aryaman?

Cabir's outburst!

Mukti's feelings..!

How do you like the progress in the story?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Why DhruLya are scared?

What has Manik planned?

What does Aryaman know about them?

Lots of mystery is gonna unfold next. Stay tuned.

Much awaited Drama is about to start..

Will see you in next update..

Regards,
Your irregular writer 😂😂