Part - 18

Hello people,

Hopefully, you all remember me.

Now, coming back to the story, I just thought to clear the confusion of many people through this part.

______________________________________

A - It's okay Barbie. It happens sometimes.

N - awww darlo. I love you.

A - I still can't believe that you forgave me.  After that day I thought I'll get Manik back but I was wrong. I was so selfish that I couldn't even see his happiness. Areee I couldn't even see that my happiness lies with Dhruv (sadly chuckles). I'm so grateful to you Nandini for making me realize my mistakes.

N - Woahhh... Calm down, lady. I haven't done anything that big that you're exaggerating so much. I just asked you what you want. As simple as that.

A - None of my friends asked me this but you did. They could have asked me the same but they didn't.

N - That's because they were hurt because of your behavior. They never expected you to ask Manik to choose between FAB 5 and me.

A - And I'm really happy that Manik didn't choose FAB 5 after all, we never gave him the happiness and support that he deserves. I'm glad that you came into my friend's life and made it colourful. Thank you for not giving up on him despite having lots of reasons to do so.

N - I won't ever give up on him because he's my love, my life. I just want him to be happy. That's all I wish from God for him.

A voice from behind them startled them as they both were sitting on the bed with their back facing towards the door.

V - You don't need to tell this Nandini. We have already seen your love for him many a time. You need to say anything about it.

A - Cabir, you startled us, you idiot.

D - He's known for it, baby. Doesn't he?

A - Yes baby, you're right.

M - Baby and all? What's happening here? Am I missing something?

Manik who came along with Cabir and Dhruv spoke startling Alya and Nandini both as they didn't expect him to react so calmly.

A - umm.. vo.. Manik vo.. me.. Dhruv.. I..

N - Mani, they're in a relationship

Nandini spoke interrupting Alya who was busy fumbling her hands and shifting her weight from one leg to another as she stood up listening to Manik's voice being scared of his reaction.

M - Aur kabse chal raha hai ye sab?

Manik asked in a stern tone keeping a serious face.

A - Ne..xt w..eek, we'll com..plete 6 ..months.

To everyone's surprise, next, they heard a clapping sound.

M - Wow... Wow... Slow claps for you Alya. When you are already in a relationship still you think of any other guy other than the one whom you love. Great. Just great. On top of it, you blame me for hiding things then, what the hell you both did. You and buddy.. oops sorry Dhruv as I don't believe in the word buddy now. You're just Dhruv for me now.  Anyways, chucking all this you may leave from here and if you want, you can have relations with every member present here except me.

Manik spoke as he came inside the room and gestured Cabir to close the door with his eyes so that no one gets suspicious about them. He hugged Dhrulya and spoke all this making everyone in the room confused with his behavior. Also, he was speaking in an extra loud tone as if he wants that someone should listen to him. But the question is who?

As all were busy thinking all this, Alya and Manik's talk distracted them as they both were talking in a hushed tone as if scared that somebody might listen to them.

A - Gaya kya vo?

M - Wait, let me check.

A - No. You can't. You're angry, remember? Dhruv, you go and see if anyone is outside spying on us. Go. Be quick.

M - And yeah buddy, don't open the door. See from the keyhole.

Dhruv nodded and did what he was asked to do.

D - Buddy, baby, yaha se to kuch nahi dikh raha.

C - Wait. Let me do this.

Cabir spoke and removed his phone from his pocket and opened the camera. Opening the camera, he kept the phone near the keyhole in such a way that they can see the outside area on the phone screen.

The person who was spying on them wasn't aware of this thing. So, he continued to stay like he was. They (FAB 5 and Nandini) stood still there looking at the person as he was one of the most trusted workers of Malhotra's.

N - But why would he spy on us? What will he get to spy on us? Moreover, who asked him to do all this?

M - I'll tell you everything but not here. It's not safe here.

N - But

A - Nandini, for now just trust us. We're not doing anything wrong. So, please

Why would Malhotra's trusted worker spy on them?

Who asked him to do so? Or he has some enmity with them?

What is the thing which Manik is hiding?

Does Alya know everything?

What about FAB 5's fight? Did they unite back?

What's your opinion about the story?

What do you think will happen next?

Regards,
Your irregular writer...😂😂