Part 12

Hello to all my lovely readers.

I hope you all are doing fine.

I have some things to clear out to you all.

1. If you guys don't respond then, I'll complete this story asap and won't continue my any other story as due to lack of response, we writers tend to lose our interest in writing so I hope you guys will decide wisely.

2. I'm thinking to change the whole plot of my second story. What do you all think?

3. Manik has joined Malhotra Industries for training and is only doing an MBA.

4. Nandini is studying the same course she was studying before..

5. Navya and Cabir are doing an Event Management course.

6. Mukti is doing an Interior Designing course.

All of them are studying in SPACE ACADEMY.

______________________________________

Manik is neck-deep in work today so he chose to skip his lunch. His table was full of files and he was analyzing a report on his laptop which was present in the files. He found something fishy so, he immediately went to his dad's cabin to discuss the same with him.

Raj's cabin; Malhotra Industries, Mumbai

Manik entered inside to find Raj in a meeting. As Manik came inside, he was greeted with everyone's stare.

M - I'm so sorry gentleman. Actually, the whole way I came reading this report so I didn't bother to knock. I'm so sorry.

The members seated in Raj's cabin weren't pleased with his entry so they ignored him. Manik clearly noticed this while Raj didn't.

R - Chill son. There's nothing you should be sorry about. After all, you're my son and you don't need permission to enter my cabin or going anywhere in the company. Come here, have some water.

Raj said passing the glass of water towards Manik.

M - I guess, I should leave dad

Saying that Manik started to leave from there but Raj stopped him.

R - No wait. Do one thing accompany me for this meeting.

M - But dad how can I?

R - of course, you can. I don't want to hear anything about it. If you still don't want to then, it's my order. Come.

M - As you say, dad.

Raj asked his PA to get a chair for Manik. His PA got the chair and was going to place it on the other side of Raj's seat but Raj stopped him and asked him to place the chair beside Raj's chair. His PA did that and Raj spoke.

R - Come, son. Have a seat beside me.

Smilingly Manik went and sat on the chair.

R - Before continuing the meeting let me introduce you people to my son, Manik Malhotra. He's studying MBA along with working here. He's a great guitarist. You guys should listen to him once and I bet you guys will fall in love with his singing.
(turning towards Manik)
And Manik, this is Mr. Shah and his team. Mr. Shah is the head of the marketing department. So if you have any queries regarding our marketing strategy then, you can contact Mr. Shah anytime. I hope he won't disappoint you.

After hearing Raj, Mr. Shah was practically sweating but what may be the reason for it? Well, if we continue to read then only, we can know what the matter is.

As soon as Manik heard about Mr. Shah being the head of the marketing department, his interest in the meeting grew stronger.

Manik's pov

Mr. Shah is the head of the marketing department then, he must be the only one to finalize the transactions being done for marketing but, he seems to be an honest man. I guess I should keep an eye on his every move then, only then I'll get to any conclusion regarding this matter. As for a company like ours, this matter is not big but if we neglect this matter then, our employees will get more courage to do anything that they want. And I won't let that happen at any cost as this company is built by the hard work of my grandfather and this entire empire is built by my father's hard work and I can't let that go to waste even if that's for a small issue like this. I'll find the culprit of all these at any cost. Whoever the culprit will be will have to face my wrath. Manik Malhotra's wrath.

Manik pov ends

Throughout the meeting, Manik kept a keen eye on Mr. Shah and also his team members. After the meeting, everyone went to their respective places but before going Manik asked Mr. Shah to come into his cabin. First Manik went to his cabin and after a few minutes, Mr. Shah came to Manik's cabin. In that short span of time, Manik arranged something which he wanted and smirked.

Mr. Shah came into his cabin and Manik asked him a few questions regarding their marketing strategies and all. After he stood up to leave but Manik stopped him and pulled him into a hug and spoke

M - Mr. Shah, you're truly an asset to our company. Keep it up.

Saying a thank you, Mr. Shah went towards his own cabin. After coming out from Manik's cabin, Mr. Shah took a sigh of relief.

So what do you all think is Manik up to?

What might be the matter?

Why Mr. Shah was sweating in the meeting?

Why Mr. Shah took a sigh of relief when he came out of Manik's cabin?

Too many questions but no answer.

Try giving the answer

If I got the answer even 80% close to the answer then, I'll give another update today though I have not written it yet but I'll.

All is up to you guys.

And this update is of 1000 words only as I could manage only this much.

Hope you all liked the update and enjoyed reading it.

At last, I would like to say don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you for supporting and tolerating me.

Regards,
Your Irregular Writer..